- Over 10+ years of experience in Analyzing, Designing, Developing, Deploying and Testing large - scale Web-based, Client-Server applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing web applications.
- Extensive Work experience on Framework Jsp2.0, Servlets2.4, Struts 1.1, EJB 2.0, EJB 3.0, Spring, Hibernate 3.0 and Web Services, JSF, Primefaces, JDBC and SQL.
- Experience on JAXP, JAXB, JAXRPC, JAXWS.
- Having Experience on IDE Environments like Eclipse, Net Beans and IBM Rational Application Developer RAD (8.5).
- Experience on Working with Databases as MySQL, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access.
- Having Experience on developing Portal applications.
- Working Experience on Design patterns as Data Access Object Patterns (DAO), Singleton and MVC.
- Experience in different forms of testing like unit testing, smoke testing, integration testing, regression testing, system testing, Implementation testing and acceptance testing
- Possess versatile leadership qualities and the ability to manage change. Accept responsibilities and job duties eagerly with minimal supervision and Works well under pressure.
- Exposure in developing Scrum and Agile methodologies in SDLC.
Languages: Java, J2EE, Groovy, Grails
J2EE Technologies: Core Java, JSP, JSF, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JUNIT,JMS,MQ
Web Technologies: Java Script, AJAX, XML, HTML5, CSS, JQuery,Angular JS
Web Services: SOAP, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, Apache Axis2
Operating Systems: Windows (98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7), Linux
Frameworks: Struts1.1, Spring, Hibernate 3.0,JSF
Database: Oracle 9i,11G, SQL Server 2005, IMS, IBM DB2
IDE: ECLIPSE 3.2, IBM RAD 6.0,7.0,9.0, Red hat JBoss Developer
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 6.0, Web Logic 9.2, Web Portal Server 6.1,8, IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0,8.0,8.5, Jboss EAP server 6.4
XML: DOM, SAX, XML Schema
Tools: Tortoise SVN, TOAD, Putty
- Developed and involved in end to end modules for development and Work Intake requests
- Used Itext5.x and fixed the printer letter formatting issues for various locations as per the printer configurations or the PDF letters
- Used JPA tools for developing the domain classes from the DB using reverse engineering
- Fixed the webscan cross -site scripting issues reported.
- Developed the singleton timer for fetching the data from DB2.
- Used IBM Filenet WCM Lotus for creation and fetching the of the document in various environments like dev, test and Prod
- Used web services for retrieving the county information and facility address used.
- Configured Emails which were sent directly to the Judges directly with the letter attachments
- Developed the ability of reprinting the letters which were already sent
- Provided admin access functions like add, restore and delete few parole letters as per the requirement
- Involved in fixing all the sonar reported - critical, major and minor fixes.
Environment: Java JDK1.8, primefaces, Itext, HTML, Java Script, XML, SQL,PL/SQL, EJB, JPA,, SQL, JUnit, Log4J, Jboss, SVN, Maven, Jenkins,DB2.
- Integrated CIRIS maps with the application, and cross browser support.
- Used primefaces TreeMap for the multi-level selection of the nodes as per the requirement.
- Developed end to end microservices for Assets, Sectors, Programs and Contacts as per the business.
- Developed the audit-based functionality.
- Used Spring test controllers for testing the controllers.
- Developed Spring boot microservices using Angular JS.
- Integrated amberAlert microservice feature in the application.
- Used Site minder for user data validations.
- Used Spring MVC framework, for controllers.
- Used LDAP and directory services for the user authentication and authorization.
Environment: Java JDK1.5, JSP, JSF, HTML, Java Script, jQuery, XML, SQL, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL, JUnit, Log4J, Jboss, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, primefaces, Spring
- Developed end to end search module which has DNAM(May Be), DNAC(completed) and DNA statues as per the business rules.
- Used JMS to send the criminal history data to the requested agencies lkile SOMS, FBI,etc.
- Developed XSL transformation from xml and XSLT.
- Configured auditing for both request and response objects for future audit purposes.
- Developed validation logics for the NYSID, CJTN and cycle ID fields.
- Used Dozer mapping for mapping the domain objects to the Value objects
- Developed the logic to fetch the data from CJRDM project using drools RULES.
- Developed sealing logic for the data to be displayed using business logic and Drools in Java.
- Developed the logic in the CCH Hit notices, so that the thread waits for 3000 millisecond so that it gets the photo from the CJPhotoRepository before processing the request.
- Developed a service which follows the SOA service orchestration.
- Developed the code for offender removal from the registry if meets the requirement conditions, the code executes as batch program and the cron job runs daily to check the criteria.
Environment: Java JDK1.5, JSP, JSF, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, XML, SQL,PL/SQL, EJB, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL, JUnit, Log4J, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, IBM websphere.
Senior java Developer
- Used Spring Framework’s IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object into Action Classes.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to define the mapping and writing the database integration code
- Used Jasper Reports for generating Reports.
- Used web Services for getting the various insurance vendor details as per the requirement.
- Used Ajax for improving the performance by getting the data from the server without refreshing the page.
- Involved in writing code to transform XML documents using JAXP (SAX and DOM Parsers).
- Effectively prepared for and organized technical inspections to review code and design models with peers and software architects.
- Involved in performing UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and Integration testing (JUnit).
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, data tables and mapping between relational data tables.