- Results oriented Information Technology professional with vast experience in designing efficient solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Object - Oriented Analysis and Design with experience in full life cycle of software design process (SDLC) including requirement analysis, design, implementation, and testing. Demonstrated experience working in real time transaction processing system.
- Key contributions with designing solutions and driving end to end compliance projects in Anti Money Laundering, Sanction and PEP screening, KYC.
- Cross-functional technology solutions through effective application of Lean/Agile principles and frameworks including Scrum, Kanban Method, and Scaled Agile Framework. Product Owner for the KYC initiatives.
- Strong problem solving, planning skills, ability to work well as a team, and willing to translate Innovative Ideas into products and projects.
- Quick in adapting and learning new technologies with an acumen towards business analysis.
- Liaise with senior leadership to translate strategic initiatives into delivery-focused change initiatives.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to define, design, and mature capability architecture into overall business enterprise through minimal implementation cost and time.
- Experience leading a team of 8 technologist in an onsite-offshore model.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Agile / Waterfall Methodologies
- Solutions Design
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Technical Design Documentation (TDD)
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Joint Application and Design (JAD)
- Requirements Gathering
- Systems Integration
- Stakeholder / Business Collaborations
- Data Analysis
Operating Systems: Linux, Microsoft
Databases: DB2, MySQL
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS
Application/ Web Servers: Jboss EAP, Apache Tomcat
Domain Knowledge: Remittance, Anti Money Laundering, Sanctions and PEP Screening, KYC
Other Tools: Maven, SOPA UI, Postman, IBM Global Name Recognition (GNR), Visio, Lucid Chart, JIRA, Confluence, XML, JSON, Microsoft Office
Dev Ops/CICD: Jenkins, Ansible, Rundeck
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
- Design effective and cross platform solutions as per compliance KYC requirements in different countries.
- Systems integration between applications and other 3rd party vendors for making and consuming SOAP and REST API requests and responses.
- Leads the design and end-to-end implementation of the Java based backend solutions.
- Review the QA test case design and executions. Supports stakeholders and regional heads perform UAT.
- Ensure smooth production rollout of the features by working in close co-ordination with business administrators, regional operations and point of sale teams.
- Partnered with cross-functional teams for optimizing processes for ID collection, verification, validation.
- As and when required by business stakeholders, provide instrumental insights by running queries against Hadoop clusters and generating reports that drives business decisions.
- Designated Product Owner for the KYC initiatives.
- Proven expertise in converting business requirements into Epic/Features. Writing effective and efficient storied along with the DEV teams. Actively participate in the quarterly PI initiatives and provide helpful insights into process improvements.
Environment: Java, Servlets, SOAP, Rest API, JPA, Hibernate, UNIX, JIRA.
- Led a team of 8 Java technologists with varying experience in an onsite offshore model for more than 5 years.
- Built a strong Global Sanctions and Interdictions platform utilizing java various design patterns and frameworks, which is one of the core systems within the Western Unions Real Time Risk Assessment (RTRA) and Transaction processing platform.
- Led the end to end process for onboarding, implementation, and productionizing IBM - Global Name Recognition tool, which screens names from every transaction against the Sanctions and Interdictions List.
- Implemented a framework for false positive elimination, which provided a convenient way for business users to define elimination flows without code changes.
- Led the efforts through the migration of Interdictions file with approximately 4 million consumers data to a relational database leading to a more accurate loading, maintenance, and audit of the system.
- Designed and Implemented fraud reporting framework for GSI and PEP cases using SOAP UI.
- Spearheaded several JAR, JAD sessions with cross functional teams including leaders across business functions.
- Review QA test plans and executions. Support UAT along with compliance leads.
Environment: Java, Servlets, SOAP, Rest API, JPA, Hibernate, UNIX, Microsoft Visio.
- Developed and implemented the Aggregation framework which accounts and aggregates the transaction amounts for every Confidential customer globally as per the compliance rules for their respective countries
- Modularized the legacy code into distinct classes and logical functionalities which could be easily extended and re-used.
- Ensured correct and timely delivery of the business requirements by serving as primary point of contact for the onsite business partners and directors to liaison requirements with the team.
- Created and maintained Functional and Technical Design Documentations.
- Resolved system level integration issues by supporting post-production and ticket handling,
- Led the efforts to carry the project through the life cycles of SIT, QA, UAT, PROD deployment.
Environment: Java, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, UNIX.