Application ERP: Peoplesoft, SAP, AWD
Databases: Oracle 11,10g,9i, 8.0.7, ORACLE 8.0, Microsoft SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000 , Informix, INGRES, Lotus Notes,Adaptive Server Enterprise/11.5.1, SQL Server/220.127.116.11, Adaptive Server Enterprise/11.9.2,NORAD,TOAD, Adaptive Server IQ/11.5, Adaptive Server IQ/12.0, Sybase ASA 6.02, Confidential Universal Database DB2 6.x,7.x,8.x, SQUIRREL,POINTBASE
Developer Tools: PVCS, Visual Source Safe, ObjectCycle, DISTINCT TCP/IP, Oracle PowerObjects/ODBC,MTS,IntelliJIDEA 4.5, Cognos, Oracle OLE 2.0, ACTIVEX, IDMS (Computer Associates),DECMessageQ, NET OP,Actuate e - Reporting 6,Hummingbird 6.1 X-Windows, Sybase Central Professional/Java Editions, REMEDY (ARS)/(CCM),Peregrine,Oracle Designer/2000 - Developer/2000,Forms 4.5,Reports 2.5 v.1.3 NT/95,ReportWriter,DreamWeaver,MAVEN, Visual Café 3.0, Coldspring, Mach-II, Fusebox, Rational Rose Suite 2000,DBArtisian 5.03,Eclipse,JUnit, ADO, RDO, ODBC, JDBC, Lotus Domino 4.5,DLL,DATA Junction 8.0, SQL PL/SQL,ERWIN,CLEARCASE
EDI: Harbinger - Trusted Link, Sterling - Gentran, GE - BNET
Languages: C, C++,JAVA,WATCOM C, Visual C++ 6.0,Visual Basic 6.0,Powerbuilder 6.5/7.0/8.0/9.0 , DELPHI, INTERDEV 6.0,J++ 6.0,BASIC,Turbo BASIC, Visual Studio 6.0,.NET, COBOL, PASCAL, FORTRAN,PL1,DBASEIII+,DBASEIV,ACCESS,PARADOX: RPGII, IQF, PDL, CLIPPER5.0, CLARION, DATACOM, PLC, FOXPRO,Coldfusion,Python
N-Tier Application Environments: Broadvision 4.1,6.0,NOVERA, Business Objects, Application Services, J2EE EJB, JAXP, XML,SOAP,IIOP,JBOSS, BEA Weblogic Server 6.1,7.0,8.1, Tuxedo, TP Monitor, JINTEGRA COMtoJAVA, ILOG and Advisor Rule Engines, Coldfusion, Coldfusion MX, MOSART, MQ-Series, TX Series, VERSATA, Confidential Websphere 5.x and higher,WBI
Network: NT, SLIP, TCP/IP, SNA, PPP, LU2, NOVELL, BANYAN VINES, SSL, SOCKET, RMI, IIOP,Groupwise, Defense Data Network (DDN), INTERNET, INTRANET, EDI, CICS, CIS, RPC,LDAP,EDIR,Wily 5
Operating Systems: AIX, HPUX,SCO UNIX, UNIX, LINUX, CTOS, BTOS, NT, VMS, OS/2,JVM,CITRIX, ZENIX, MSDOS, Windows 3.1,3.11,95,98,XP - Open VMS Alpha, Honeywell GCOS Level 6
Web: HTML, ASP, JAVA, NETSCAPE, MOSIAC, Hot Dog, ColdFusion MX ORAWEB, FrontPage, GOLIVE, J2EE,DIRXML,JSP,LoadRunner,PHP,AXIS,Velocity,Hibernate,AJAX,Quartz,VBSF,AJAXCFC,Coldfusion 6.x-9.x, Netscape Fast Track Server, Netscape Enterprise, IIS 4.0/5.0,6.0 APACHE, Site Server, Tomcat, SITEMINDER, EJB,ICHAIN,Gadgets,SuiteSpot (LDAP), MTS, MSDE,COM/DCOM, E-CATALOG, COMtoJAVA, Servlets, Applets
J2EE Developer DBA,
- Responsible for the integration of Internationalization for the following countries China,Italy,Spain,Japan, and France in Statutory and Tax Information Reporting (STIR) system utilizing Coldfusion 8, 9 and Java.
- Spearheaded and migrated Oracle database (10g) from AL16UTF16 to UTF8 character set.
- Coded and implemented java wrapper (.jar file) to handle unicode translations accessible through Coldfusion createObject. Converted Mach-ii framework to Fusebox.
- Converted all AJAX layers to comply with Coldfusion 8.x/9.x functionality..
- Developed and supported web service layers to .NET governmental agencies for tax reporting services.
- Supported Hibernate persistence layers to Oracle accessed through Coldfusion (.cfc) and POJO's.
- Level 3 STIR product support for JBOSS,Coldfusion 8.x and 9.x,.NET and LINUX environment.
- Implemented FusionDebug and HTTP Watch performance monitoring tools for STIR production,staging and dev application environments.
- Responsible for the database management of STIR to include hot backups and daily DBA duties.
Technical Lead Developer,
- Responsible for the integration of Peoplesoft and SAP framework into a Coldfusion 7.x/8.x AJAXCFC savvy products.
- Created and designed a background services check web service used in ATS system
- Successfully migrated from MYSQL to SQLSERVER environment.
- Managed a CHINA and INDIA offshore development team
- Developed portal and configuration management studio platforms for Application Tracking Systems.
- Responsible for the migration of Coldfusion 6.x to Coldfusion version 8.x/9.x.
- Authored java wrapper for E-verify web services
- Authored java wrapper for Credential Check web services
Technical Lead Developer,
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Provided Identity Management Solution using Lighthouse and Suitespot LDAP for Material Management Services divisions.
- Provided architecture, design, and subject matter expertise in analyzing of Sun Java System Identity Manager v.6.0, SP1 in a Spoke and Hub method in which multiple instances of the provisioning application were utilized.
- Analysis built on existing single SIM implementation covering Identity data creation with multiple SIM instances covering local application provisioning leading to creation of factory model.
- Responsible for the overall architectural needs of the Presentation and Middle Layer interfaces for SAP/MAXIMO both web based and client server integration (4200 inter/intrastate client/vendor base).
- Developed all Single-Signon JCA,LDAP and lightweight adapters for SAP interfaces.
- Gathered business requirements working closely with all related business units of DTE.
- Manage a 13 member developer and implementation team (UNIX,AIX,WEBLOGIC,SITEMINDER,JAVA,.MQ).
- Maintained and administered UDB/DB2 8.1/Websphere java related procedures and packages.
- Adhere to ITS Development Standards and Guidelines (DTE) (JAVA,JSP,C++,.NET).
- Built and deployed all Apache strut library tags for quick and easy web interfaces.
- Level 3 Production Support 24x7 for OTM,BTW,ECTP systems.
- Responsible for Fuel & Transportation integration DTE Rail Systems Coldfusion external provider that includes webservices via SOAP,AJAXCFC 1.3, Coldfusion MX 7.x development and production support.
- Monitor overall system health utilizing Wily 5 for OTM,BTW,ECTP systems.
- Implemented façade,dao,viewhelper,factory J2EE design patterns including all message-driven bean patterns as well.
- Architected,designed, and developed the dynamic Internet Center (IAC) for incentive based solutions for Coldfusion 7.1 MX Platform
- Provided essential design pattern methodologies for message-driven events such as credit-card authorizations,singlesignon,and LDAP related interfaces.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of Coldfusion MX objects that also include supporting third-party COM objects (Crystal Business Objects), J2EE web services, and core .cfm, .cfc, .js filetypes.
- Designed and code B2B XML driven wrapper to auto-update from Ecommerce activity with B2B partners written inVisual Basic and Coldfusion MX.
- Developed dynamic redemption centers for the IAC based solutions that include (Homedepot,Target,Wall- Mart,Lowes) B2B and web services interfaces.
- Provided Identity Management Solution using Novell eDirectory (EDIR) LDAP for Cash & Treasury Management business unit (16000 global clients) and Investment banking (3200 global customers).
- Maintained EDIR (attributes) solution architecture schema's. Built-In DIRXML layer to push content from multiple cash deposit systems (directories) to Portal Management Services. Managed and maintained all Groupwise,EDIR,ICHAIN,and Portal Server solutions.
- Created and maintained (NOVELL) gadgets for portal solution architecture. Responsible for all related ZEN activity for end-user impact. Responsible for the Check imaging (Synergy) and emoneyger (E-Commerce) activity (Web based J2EE) Responsible for the Wire Transfer Read/Write Weblogic (8.1) JMS to Confidential MQSeries 5.2 messaging.
- Responsible for the SessionManager (CMS Session Tracker) keeps track of when customers login/logoff watches what kinds of things a user does (portal services), SOA Responsible for the Import feeds from Oracle financials to back-end Data Mining needs IDE TOAD. Building interface layers between AIX, UNIX, VMS in java (sockets)/(adapters)/(database accessors) Responsible for SYNERGY Check, SWIFT, CHIP, ACH,FED Wire, Book Transfers scanning loads and interfaces to Emoneyger Web Banking Responsible for Production, Release, Development, Q/A Profile environments (connectivity) that reached across (AIX, NT, UNIX, VMS) Gatekeeper for SMTP mail to customers and administrators activity Database Tuning, Performance SQL Server 2000,Oracle 11i,Oracle9iAS,10g migration Responsible for the Clustering and Load balance across the RS6000 and Sun environments Developed monitoring J2EE components used to start/stop MQ Series problem and database issues Developed J2EE component based interface monitor notification tool for production, development, QA, and release environments. Utilize servicegen Ant task to automatically assemble and package Websphere services. (EAR/WAR) Created ANT gateway scripts to interact with PVCS to AIX,NT,UNIX platforms. Developed, Configured, and Installed Interconnect (JMS) Oracle connector for MQ and TX Series for all environments that provide transactional based messaging for over $300 million is CHIPS, FED-WIRE and SWIFT wire transfers daily. (SOA) Responsible for the deployment and installation of Oracle 9ias 9.0.x release to all platforms. Setup,configured,managed Confidential WebSphere including utilizing Websphere Server console and all known configuration .xml files. Setup and configure Novell Portal Service gadgets as web services. Struts/Springs JSP front end and a JDBC-based backend developed with Websphere EJB methodologies Technical Lead for .NET to J2EE migration services for EMONEY application environment.
Senior Software Engineer,
Confidential, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Sun IdM infrastructure to allow for re-engineered provisioning environment (addition of Sun One directory with improved DIT, Sun IdM v.6.0 for internal users, Sun IdM - SPE for External users) with integration of several multi-platform applications within Sun's Identity Management System (Sun IdM, SPE, Sun Access Manager).
- Temporary fix phase included adding Modify and Deprovisioning tasks and modifying hard coded roles, rules and processes in dynamic workflow, dynamically changing roles and adding flexibility to rule policies.
- Project and Technical design and planning of multi-phased implementation of Sun Java System Identity Manager 5.5 and 6.0.
- Successfully implemented migration from .NET to J2EE environment for NSR and BORIS systems.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the production Network Service Request system written in Powerbuilder 6.5/7.0 with over 20,000 lines of code including 200 stored procedures via Windows 2000 desktop (NT) client with a UNIX/AIX gateway back-end via TCP/IP and CORBA. (22,000 GIS customers)
- Provided Database Administration for the NSR and BORIS systems utilizing Oracle 7.3.2/8.05/8 i.
- Designed multi-threaded socket based combo server/listener application to except XML request to interface with back-end Confidential TCP/IP based legacy application via a API interface written in C++.
- Architected the N-Tier modernization to support public interfaces into the NSR system from external systems utilizing J2EE and BEA Weblogic 6.1 as a middleware bridge.
- Created and managed both UNIX and Windows 2000 (NT) based oracle accounts and performed System Administration for the oracle processes.
- Provided leadership and quality assurances for all related business elements to include RFQ,SOW, and BOM activities for GIS, Global Information Services.
- Developed and implemented ILOG framework J2EE components used with the systems workflow engine
- Integrated enterprise components utilized in CitiPIM, a project management-tracking tool, via J2EE, XML,JAVA and JSP.
- Developed REMEDY ARS and Peregrine interface needs for Help desk initiatives.
Senior Software Engineer,
Confidential., Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for the development of a java technology enabled “Proof-of-Concept”. Provided a COMtoWeblogic java interface for legacy to web client/server application with a JSP presentation layer. Setup and configured Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 and provided initial DBA support. Created a socket based java RMI bridge for translation between java to COM/DCOM interfaces. Integrated ILOG and Advisor Rules Engine (java) version into enterprise components. Provided System Administrator assistance for the Compaq Tru64 Unix environment. Provided Web Administrator duties for BEA Weblogic 6.1 and Apache web servers. Provided System Administrator assistance for the Windows 2000 (NT) environment. Assisted Senior Systems Architects in building enterprise level technical requirements. (1.2 million customers) Successfully designed and implemented detail designs from Rose (Business Object Model).
Consultant/Senior Database Administrator Architect,
Confidential, Ponders Court, Greenville, SC
- Responsible for the DBA management of 22 database servers. (5400 intra/interstate users)
- Performed setup and installation of Oracle 8I,SYBASE ASE 12.0,Microsoft SQL Server 7.0,SYBASE Replication Server 12.0,JAVA, and HA on HP-UX, Solaris, and NT.
- Established and authored the publication, subscriber, route, queue, rep agent, log transfer management and database connectivity issues for the Rockwell Automation replication initiative “ E-Commerce ” at www.ptplace.com.
- Performed performance tuning for shared memory resources in production BroadVision servers.
- Authored several JAVA .class and .jar components used to facilitate a more Robust database environment with interfaces to BroadVision 4.1.
- Setup and configured Remote Procedure Calls (RPC) and Component Integration Services (CIS) for cross platform database communication to other SYBASE and NON-SYBASE databases.
- Created several stored procedures, sql load scripts, bcp applications, and dbcc checking routines to provide database monitoring and normal database operational issues.
- Designed and developed front-end monitor application utilizing JSP, Servlets, and client java applets.
- Developed a Visual Basic 6.0 telnet portal to monitor database COM/DCOM support connections.
- Provided UML models utilizing Rational Rose products such as (use cases and sequence diagrams).
Consultant/Senior Software Systems Architect,
- Responsible for the overall integration and system platform architecture used for E-COMMERCE activity
- Designed ILOG rules for business processes warehoused in the J2EE component framework.
- Provided High Level object oriented design and diagramming using Rational Rose Suite 2000.
- Successfully managed customer service and sales call center project from a character based environment to a N-tier environment platform with JAVA as a front-end, BroadVision 4.1,NOVERA as CORBA/ORBIX products, and Confidential Universal Database 6.1/Adaptive Server IQ/11.5 as back-end database solutions.
- Improved existing MFC libraries to ensure proper migration of Unix COBOL RSAM to relational database delivery with Visual C++ 6.0 and rogue libraries through NOVERA for COM/DCOM support.
- Provided system prototyping and design using Visual Basic 6.0.
- Performed DBA activities for Oracle 8I, UDB and AS IQ solutions including replication, RPC, and CIS activities.
- Authored several JAVA .class and .jar components used to facilitate a more Robust GUI environment.
- Provided software development support utilizing POWERBUILDER 6.5 and Sybase ASA 6.02 and Peoplesoft. Created custom Advance America toolbar for securing application environment using Visual C++ 5.0. Responsible for expelling software defects found by End-Users. Provided several stored procedure solutions for report, GUI, and datawarehousing issues. Utilizing PFC operating system level calls for print management, fixing the printer wizard utility’s printer tray/bin selections.
- Provided datawarehousing utilities for production and test regions using VMS C and VMS COBOL.
- Installed and authored the distribution cost record management stored procedures for INGRES and SQL Server 6.5 databases.
- Performed and established database solutions for INGRES and SQL Server 6.5.
- Created Visual Basic 6.0 ACTIVEX control scheduler.
- Maintained Visual C++ 5.0 Dynamically Linked Libraries for datawarehouse.
- Developed telecommunication auditing software using POWERBUILDER 6.5.
- Maintained and designed the ASA 6.0.2 database schema.
- Integrated report solutions using Crystal Reports 6.5.
- Successfully created scanner/template solutions using third-party scanner classes with POWERBUILDER.
- Provided easy web interface ACTIVEX capability.
- Transformed a CGI-web based application to a web-based portal interface for customer service access to BELLSOUTH LENS INTERNET services with C++ on UNIX platform.
- Tracked and the re-engineered the ISP accounting and user logs for OMNICALL's ISP operations for web-based access.
- Implemented a CGI-EMAIL wizard that allows multiple users to access a formmail application that delivers vital user information with Visual C++ 5.0.
- Successfully integrated a web-tracking system for OMNICALL's cybermalls located at http://www.bizkick.com with ColdFusion 4.5.1 and JAVA.
- Designed web-based ordering facility for TELECO http://www.teleco.com. portal accessed by COM and ASP.
- Engineered a full blown web-based staffing and placement service for PINDRUM STAFFING at
- Creatively designed an E-COMMERCE packaged solution that includes electronic catalogs, shopping cart, and a SSL credit card authorization component with Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Studio toolsets.
- Solely responsible for the integration and configuration of the LAN Routers to ISP's, installation and setup of NT 4.0 Server and setup of Precision Weighing, Inc. LAN and coordinated all INTERNIC activities.
- Designed an ACTIVEX DLL with complete methods and properties to stay resident on server allowing server to server pages faster maintained with Visual C++.
- Performed DBA functions for MS/SQL Server 6.5 that included database schema's and relationships with TCP/IP client connectivity.
- Developed an EMAIL Wizard that forwards all on-line orders to the appropriate destinations.
- Web-Site http://www.pwionline.com with ASP, COM/DCOM and VBScript.
- Re-engineered and designed a transaction based system for the manufacturing production control facility at Fuji using DECMessageQ as a TCP/IP communication transport between the PLC devices, a primary VAX production-line server and a Windows NT recipe control server.
- Created both the server-side VAX FORTRAN and the client-side Visual Basic 5.0 front-end with third-partyDECMessageQ API interfaces.
- Implemented and resolved physical communication and process problems that were not found during original project scope.
- Responsible for all technical programming and user documentation. Designed a generic GUI based FTP upload and download utility to enable the proper transfer of DEC files that were not using standard CR + LF character sets including setting up the VAX server-side FTP services for client access utilizing Visual C++ 4.0.
- Provided all configuration and installation for DECMessageQ on the VAX Server and client PC's. Intra-Net development utilizing Lotus Domino Application Server R5 NT and Lotus Domino 4.5 Client tool sets.
- Developed and redesigned textile transaction-based systems for PPG Industries LEX/TEXO and FAB production, PLC systems using Oracle 7.3, Open VMS Alpha FORTRAN with embedded PL/SQL, Wonderware Server NET, DDE, Oracle Forms 4.5,Visual Basic 5.0 OLE and ODBC to Oracle, Reports 2.5, Designer/2000, Developer/2000 v.1.3 for NT/95/UNIX.
- Managed and implemented Windows NT 4.0 Server to existing network architecture ensuring, SQL*NET TCP/IP connectivity to back-end VMS Oracle repository.
- Developed Web-based system for interior design platform including a full search engine application utilizing CGI, Oracle 7.0, NT PERL 5.0, JAVA, HTML, Visual Basic 4.0, and C++ that enables interior designers the ability to use an electronic catalog to locate client specific requirements.
- Engineered the network architecture used by Design Online encompassing Windows NT, ORA-WEB website software, full T1 ISDN connectivity to local INTERNET provider and configuration of the web site to include IP, NETMASK, and DNS information.
- Designed an online transfer system that dynamically creates and updates web pages when database changes have been made (i.e. deletions, additions, price updates, etc.). Web-Site http://www.designonline inc. com authored and maintained with Visual Studio 6.0.