- Professional experience for over 6 years as a Full Stack Java Developer working in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of web Applications for legacy and distributed Enterprise applications with the usage of Java /J2EE technologies in domains namely Pharmaceuticals, Health care.
- As a Full Stack Java Developer in Java in the design and development of web - based applications with the help of Java, J2EE, REST, MVC framework, Hibernate, Oracle, Spring and SQL.
- Extensive involvement in implementing generic DAO layers with the usage of JPA standards and Hibernate.
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Integration, Development, Deployment and Maintenance of Web based applications with the usage of backend like J2EE/Java and front end such as JSP, XML, XSL, Java script, Servlets, and XSLT.
- Exposure in various Spring modules (Spring Core, SpringBoot, Spring MVC, Spring Web, AOP, Spring Batching and Messaging) with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool to implement persistent layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Implemented XML technologies such as XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, SOA, JAXB, DTD, XSD, XMI, JAXP SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Extensively Knowledgeable in understanding Data Structures, Algorithms & Object-Oriented design concepts.
- Strong Foundation in Jquery and familiarity in Angular 2.0 and Node JS.
- Experienced in application designing with the usage of Java and J2EE Design Patterns such as Structural and Behavioral, Facade, Singleton, Factory, Value/Data Transfer etc.
- Expertise in Hibernate and Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Optimistic Locking.
- Expertise working with methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (TDD, SCRUM).
- Exposure in UML, which includes usage of Designer tools like MS Visio 2003/2007, Rational Rose.
- Exposure in unit testing using Junit 4, Mockito frameworks and knowledge of Log4j tools.
- Experience with IBM Web Sphere Server, JBOSS application servers and Apache Tomcat Server.
Languages: Java, J2EE, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, HQL
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Jboss Protocols & MediumTCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and Apache Tomcat.
XML Schema: DOM, SAX, XSD, DTD
Databases: SQL, SQL Server, Oracle DB, DB2
Web Tools/IDE: Eclipse, STS, Intellij CE
Front End Technologies: Angular JS, Node JS, jQuery, Java Scirpt, HTML, CSS
Framework/Tools: Spring, SpringBoot, JUnit4, Log 4j, Log back, Maven, Web Services (REST), AJAX.
Version Control: G it, SVN
Full Stack Java Developer
- I mplemented Worked in Agile Environment and involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Implemented business layer using Core Java, Spring Boot with Microservices using annotations.
- Implemented Session beans that encapsulate the backend business processes.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the DB2 database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Tested the application functionality with J-Unit Test Cases.
- Implemented the applications on Tomcat Server.
- Completely documented the flow and functionality of the code for further reference.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate 4.0 for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Involved in walk through with the analysis for Use Cases and feasibility scope.
- Provided production support for this project.
- Involved in creating and consuming of SOAP based web services to expose business operations to downstream applications.
- Used SQL stored procedures to create SQL Agent jobs or automated reports to be sent to business on a timely manner.
- Used JAXB to marshal Java object to XML object to put message in Message Queue.
- Involved in daily scrum meetings and stand up calls on Sprint Planning and grooming. Coordinated with offshore team to make sure the deliverables are on time and also review the queries and code written by the peers.
Full Stack Java Developer
- As a Java Developer, possess experience in analysis, designing, development and modification according to the user's requirements.
- Developed UI for various modules with Spring MVC combined with Java script framework jQuery.
- Responsibility held for Junit testing and used Mockito framework, system testing and for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, Hibernate Entity framework, HTML, CSS.
- Extensive usage of Maven and IDE STS within the process of development.
- Responsibility undertaken for Building and deploying war files in Apache Tomcat.
- Successful at configuring the data source to handle JDBC connections.
- Expertise in the usage of Windows and Linux platforms to develop the application.
- Efficacious at managing the source versions with development team using SVN.
- Involved in the implementation of the database management system in Hibernate ORM by using HQL.
- Active in implementing front end JSP, Servlet, and backend using Hibernate, also spring framework to effectively handle the workflow of the application.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Managed and maintained Oracle databases in production domain
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Responsible in finding and fixing bugs throughout the application.
- Used client-side Java scripting: JQUERY for designing TABS and DIALOGBOX.
- Experienced in using Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Involved in the enhancement of the Portal UI using Java Script, HTML, JSP, XML, and CSS as per the requirements and providing the client-side Java script validations.
- Effective usage of Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Use Eclipse Luna as IDE for development and unit testing.
- Used Hibernate as the JPA technology and created entities to save and retrieve data from the database.