- 5+ years of IT experience in Application Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, deployment, testing, debugging, documentation and Maintenance/Support for Web, Standalone, and Client - Server based Software Applications using Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Java and Java EE, Web Services (REST, SOAP), Java Script, HTML, angular JS, CSS.
- Exceptional knowledge in Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate and various Java stack technologies.
- Exceptional implementation knowledge in Web Services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Sound knowledge in Cloud Platform.
- Hands on experience in implementing micro services.
- Experience in Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker.
- Experience with Agile methodologies using scrum.
- Experienced in environments requiring direct customer and client interaction during specifications, development and project implementation phases.
- Utilized Java8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Work experience in various domains.
- Expert skills with Apache Kafka development. Primary focus will be creating producer / consumer apps but should also have some Kafka Ops experience troubleshooting, troubleshoot partition
- Hands on implementation knowledge in public cloud Platform like AWS, building and deploying applications on Cloud Platform.
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Glacier, ELB, RDS, Redshift, IAM, Route 53, VPC, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Security Groups.
- Skilled in monitoring servers using Cloud watch and using ELK Stack, Elastic Search
- Good exposure and implementation knowledge in Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Expert in writing client-side & server-side validations frameworks.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and scripting experience
- Built, tested and deployed scalable, highly available and modular software products.
- Performed regression and system-level testing to verify software quality and function before it was released.
- Hands-on experience in developing application using Oracle and MySQL as backend databases.
- Hands-on experience in CICD tools like Jenkins, Nolio, Ansible.
- Hands-on experience in using Eclipse, IntelliJ IDE for Application Development.
- Good analytical & communication skills, ability to work independently and also perform as part of a team.
- Evaluate and propose new tools and technologies to meet the needs of the organization.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring Cloud config, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Data JPA.
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP
RDBMS & NOSQL Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, MySQL, Cassandra, KafKa
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, WebSphere
Build Tool: Maven, Gradle, Ant
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD, SQL Developer, TOAD
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT
Other Tools: Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Log4j, SOAP UI, Confluence, Putty, JIRA
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Agile - Spotify, Waterfall
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Development of application from scratch with Spring-Boot using micro-services architecture.
- Converted the legacy monolithic services into microservices
- Hosted the application on AWS EC2 instance.
- Monitored the application (No of request, RAM, etc…) using Prometheus.
- Created alarms, monitors and notifications for the EC2 hosts by using Cloud watch.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging. Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment
- Used Spring Boot Admin component for monitoring all the exposed micro services.
- Used peer tokens and Access tokens for security mechanism.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls .
- Used Java8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Secured the web services using authentication protocols such as OAuth 2.0.
- Developed endpoints such that it supports both XML and JSON as request and response.
- Created various Angular 2 services, modules, pipes, attribute directives and worked with both template and data driven forms.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 2 UI router for various views and sub views and Angular CLI with Web Pack to perform builds and creating production ready code for deployment.
- Responsible for developing the service layer components.
- Developed interaction with database using Spring Data JPA.
- Implemented Sonar qube as part of static code analysis tool and code coverage.
- Used sonar lynt to resolve the code level issues in development phase itself.
- Used AWS code pipeline for moving the code across different environments.
- Responsible for managing and supporting Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins
- Responsible for Administering and maintaining Jenkins and Jenkins slaves on windows and Linux (Debian/Ubuntu). Created many Jenkins slaves and setup jobs on master to run on slaves
- Setting up the test environment for developed classes using JUnit framework & Mockito.
- Deployed code to DEV, TEST, Acceptance and Production.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Consumed SOAP based services.
- Consumed and exposed Restful based Services.
- Developed RESTful Web Services using Spring Boot.
- Security Implementation 1-WayTLS with HMAC.
- Involved in various phases of SDLC of the application using Scrum methodology.
- Preparing JMeter scripts and performing Stress and Endurance test.
- JMeter scripts for doing the load test for the exposed endpoints.
- Used Java8 features like stream and Lambda expressions.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations.
- Used Hibernate to do the object relational mapping between the tables and Java objects.
- Deployed and tested the application and deployed it on Tomcat.
- Developed the server-side validations using Hibernate Validation framework.
- Performed S3 buckets creation, policies and the IAM role based polices.
- Installed application on EC2 instances (AWS).
- Configured the storage on S3 buckets (AWS).
- Developed java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Integrated the Spring framework with Hibernate ORM tool to access the Oracle database.
- Used Maven, Jenkins, Nolio for continuous Integration and continuous deployment.
- Process management for releasing application into production.
- Interacting with E2E teams for integrating the service.
- Implemented Log4j2 for logging warning and error data on to the logs.
- Used SNOW to track defects and follow up with the SCRUM Master and team members, played a team lead role.
- Was responsible for reviewing the code suggesting the improvement points and making team aware of the problems.
- Used Maven (POM.xml) and Ant scripts (build.xml) as build frameworks/scripts.
- Installed and configured Nagios tool, for monitoring network services and host resources.
- Used Nagios as IT infrastructure monitoring tool for monitoring host resources such as processor load, disk usage, system logs, monitoring applications, services, and network protocols.
- Was responsible for reviewing and deciding the application architecture along with the Architect.
- Responsible for developing new Java Schedulers using Spring Batch.
- Decoupling the scheduler timing etc. from code and maintaining as part of Autosys.
- Exposed SOAP service end point’s using Spring.
- Responsible for exposing the different version for different vendors.
- Active participation in designing the Database tables.
- Created the new Store procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining the audit trail for the application to track the status of batches.
- Active participation in enhancements, fixing the issues and postproduction support.
- Used MAVEN as build management tool and deploying the artifacts to the artifactory.
- Developed database views, tuning the queries to increase the performance.
- Worked in Quality analysis and testing.
- Used Rally to track the user stories and defects.
- Peer reviewing the code and providing the comments.
- Responsible for analyzing the logs on Unix server in case of any issues
- Responsible for providing the KT to the support team after every new release.
- Responsible for supporting the support team in case of further assistance required from DEV team.
- Working on the change requirements and releasing the features to Production
- Used maven as part of dependency management.