- Around 7 Years of progressive experience in all the phases of software development life cycle that includes Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Deployment and Testing of various client/server and N - tier web applications.
- Experience in Application Design and Development using OOA, OOD, OOP, MVC and J2EE.
- Extensive experience in web application development using J2EE, Java, JMS, and MQ related technologies.
- Experience in developing web applications using JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Angular.js, JSF, Java Script, PRIMEFACES, JDBC, MQ, Node.js, Bootstrap CSS, jQuery, JSON, XML and UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Experience in developing Multi-tier enterprise and Single Page Application Development.
- Experience in performance tuning using tools like DB2 Query browser and Dynatrace.
- Experienced in using design patterns SOA, Enterprise Object Model, MVC.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and MYSQL
- Experienced in developing applications using Maven, GIT and Version Control (SVN).
- Experience working in Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Expert on XML, DTD, Schemas, XSL, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, SASS, UDDI, SAX and DOM parsers.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, IBM Web sphere MQ Series, REST Webservices and Micro Services.
- Experience in project and defect tracking tool such as Version One and JIRA.
- Experience in writing Splunk Queries.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing EAR and WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Good experience on web servers like Apache HTTP, Apache Tomcat Apache Kafka and application servers JBoss4.0.5 GA, BEA WebLogic 8.1, IBM WebSphere 6.0/6.1/7.0/8.5 and configuring them.
- Possess excellent communication, project management, documentation and interpersonal skills.
- Had worked on TDD - Test Driven Environment. Used JUnit, Mockito, Sonar, Fortify for Unit testing the application and code quality.
- Experience in developing application using Spring Framework that uses features of IOC, AOP, and MVC, and Spring Boot and having good Knowledge on Spring Batch.
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
- Performed production support roles.
- Managed defect triage meetings and technical bridges.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Webservices, BPM - Activiti, Hibernate
Frameworks: Spring, Camel, NodeJS
Tools: Splunk, Dynatrace, SOAP, Kettle
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Jetty, WebLogic
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
Messaging Systems: JMS, Active-MQ, IBM MQ
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Spring Suite, WebStorm, Brackets
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux
Database Tools: Squirrel, TOAD, MySQL Query Browser
Version Control: Subversion, SVN, GIT
Continuous Integration and build Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, Jenkins
Confidential, Collierville, TN
Sr. Java/J2ee Full Stack Developer
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis and Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC 2 Architecture using Spring Framework using the modules Spring Core, Spring Boot and Spring Data.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases with TDD approach.
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using Spring Framework and integrated Hibernate.
- Developed modules in the application using micro services architecture style.
- Developed Spring Schedulers for Data loader jobs automation.
- Worked on migration from legacy systems to cloud based application
- Setting up the automatic build and deployment automation for Java base project by using Jenkins and Maven.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into PCF.
- Logging framework Log4J is used for log messages. Implemented log4j for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
- Provided technical sessions for offshore dev team on Groovy.
- Worked as an onshore and offshore coordinator to ensure on time quality delivery.
- Experience in project scheduling, tracking, resource management, reviews, risk management, release management, support and Maintenance, Production Support.
Environment: Front Controller, Service Controller, MVC, Factory, Spring boot, Spring, SOAP, Restful web services, Maven, Gradle, Linux bash, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Git, GitHub, Bootstrap, log4j and PCF.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Sr. Java/J2ee Full Stack Developer
- Designed the application using Front Controller, Service Controller, MVC, Spring, Factory, Data Access Object, Service Locator, and Session Facade Design Patterns.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Clients IT Software development efforts, CRM and internal/client facing API Integration processes.
- Design and development of Restful Web Services for creating file transfer and captured unhandled errors and log them in a database.
- Work closely with our partners and clients to develop and support ongoing API integrations.
- Used SOAP and REST based web service protocol.
- Developed Rest Micro services using Spring Boot.
- Developed custom directives (elements, Attributes and classes) using Angular.js.
- Provide leadership in developing the company’s IT software and ongoing strategy for internal and external purposes.
- Ensure Client & Subsidiaries are compliance with all domestic and international data privacy laws ensuring that the flow of confidential data is secured and in compliance with local jurisdictions.
- Developed Linux bash & MS DOS scripts for internal use.
- Developed Java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot.
- Used Hibernate for Object relational model for handling server side / database object data.
- Used PostgreSQL as back end and developed Stored procedures, Batch jobs, triggers.
- Analyzed Performance of application using Dynatrace.
- Used Jenkins to perform software build with Gradle, run shell scripts and worked on integration tests.
- Develop customized reports for clients or internal customers using Pentaho - ETL tools.
- Source control using Git and GitHub.
- Implemented log4j by enabling logging at runtime without modifying the application binary.
- Used Rally for project management and bug tracking.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
Sr. Java/J2ee Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, analysis, design documentation, development, test cases, implementing and production support of the application.
- Worked closely with the Business Analyst and designed the rules and reevaluate the rule flow in Rule Governance team.
- Followed AGILE Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM Meetings throughout the life cycle of project.
- Developed embedded C software for UNIX operating system.
- Worked on rule authoring scenarios and have knowledge in articulating Rule flows, Rule tasks, Decision tables and BAL rules.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring-based application with very less configuration.
- Worked on AngularJS controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Exposed all the business logic in the services layer as Web Services using JAX-WS wrapper.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery, Node.js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Developed standards-based web applications for various clients using ColdFusion, SQL, XHTML, DHTML.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern and integrated.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection, Spring Web Services framework.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access, update and insert information in the database.
- Used Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) to convert Java Objects to XML conversions.
- Used HTML and CSS in the development in front end of the application.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as DAO, Business Delegate, View Helper, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Session Façade, Singleton and Model View Controller.
- Used ANT, Maven build scripts to build the application and deploy on Web Sphere application server v8.0.
- Performed QA testing in on the front-end of the development cycle for gains in code quality, software functionality and programmer productivity.
- Developed different modules of the application using IntelliJ IDEA.
- Used JUnit 3 for unit testing and Log4j to log the logs.
- Used Perforce Visual Client for updating the view and used Serena Business Manager for bug tracking in test and production environment.
- Used Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Email Exchanges and Process to promote the code to higher environment (Test Environment to Production).
- Prepared the High Level and Low Level, UI standard, Code Review, Architectural Review and Project Approval Documents.
- Used Code Collaborator to do the Code Reviews and Aqua Data Studio - 64bit for Database UI Client.
Environment: AGILE, SCRUM, UNIX, AngularJS, JAX-WS, Spring Boot, JSP, JSTL, JS, jQuery, CSS, Node.js, HTML, SASS, Ajax, ColdFusion, SQL, XHTML, DHTML, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, XML, ANT, Maven, Intellij, Junit and Log4j.
Confidential, Kansas City
Senior Java / J2ee Developer
- Worked on complete life cycle, Design, development and testing using Agile methodology.
- Doing requirement analysis and collaborate with business and design team.
- Building responsive UI.
- Exporting survey details and business model to PDF, Excel.
- Creation of web-based form editor to create survey dynamically.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, user validation functionalities using AJAX and employed JSON as data format.
- Providing quick data analytics for Business users.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks such Hibernate and JPA and messaging engines.
- UI was developed using Angular JS, HTML and Bootstrap CSS to support multiple devices.
- Created business logic using Spring MVC.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic using Node JS.
- Implemented data layer using Mongoose ODM with MongoDB as database for CRUD operations.
- Implemented flexible routing and nested views in the application using Angular.js-ui-router.
- Implemented various validation controls for client-side validation with Angular.js and HTML5.
- Worked with User Interfaces and applied usability principle to portals.
- Used NPM , GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma , along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA.
- Developed Rest APIs in Spring boot utilizing Swagger.
- Used Bower package manager to manage Angular.js and Bootstrap frameworks.
- Participate in technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts.