An enthusiastic and committed professional with s trong leadership skills plus an IT background seeking an opportunity to display and develop new skills while delivering creative solutions becoming an immediate value to any organization.
Web/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Maven, Web Services, Java 8, Mico Services
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, GlassFish, WebLogicIDEs Eclipse, NetBeans, Virtual Studio
Version and CI Tool: SVN, GIT, JIRADBMS Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, AWS
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting support to the helpdesk and/ or maintenance team to help resolve technical issues with production systems by debugging, research and investigation.
- Design and Develop Java and J2EE based web applications using Java frameworks and Restful webservices
- Applied Java and Oracle standard coding practices and industry standards.
- Applied Section 508/ Accessibility Standards compliant to the software development methodologies
- Utilized common frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and jQuery
- Maintained and debugged applications used by NCI for cancer research.
- Utilized SQL framework to interact with databases
- Uitlized AWS to manage web applications.
Confidential, Fall Church, VA
Intern Java Developer
- Developed various features such as transaction history, product searching, and account registration.
- Utilized SQL to interact with databases
- Implemented the Software Development Life Cycle under the agile methodologies.
- Used Spring framework to implement the MVC architecture
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.