- Over 7 years of IT experience in full system development and product life cycle (Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Documentation, Deploying and Production Maintenance) of J2EE compliant web and multi - tier applications.
- Experience in working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile (Scrum), Test Driven (Test First) Development, and Conventional SDLC.
- Experience in developing web applications using Microservices, RESTful Web services and SOAP based Web Services.
- Expertise at using frameworks and technologies like Spring (Core, AOP, MVC, ORM, JPA, Security, Cloud and Batch), Spring Boot, Swagger, Postman, Hibernate (Criteria, Cache and Projection concepts), JPA, Struts and Servlets .
- Experience in developing a microservice using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Microservices, and Discovery Server (Netflix Eureka server).
- Used Spring Web Flow to integrate a wide range of applications developed in Spring MVC .
- Has professional coding experience in Core Java concepts, such as Multithreading, Collections, Generics, Exception handling, Synchronization, Concurrency, Serialization, Garbage Collection and Design Patterns with strict coding standards.
- Hands-on experience in Service-Oriented Architecture, Web Services using JAX-WS , SOAP , WSDL , UDDI , JAX-RS , RESTful , Jersey and OAuth2 .
- Experience in messaging queues like Apache Active MQ and Rabbit MQ.
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing complex DML queries using SQL, HQL and JPQL .
- Good working knowledge of Mongo DB .
- Experienced in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, Virtual Private Cloud (VPCs), and security groups.
- Developed Test Cases and Test Scenarios as per functional specifications
- Participated and involved in test procedures and test plans reviews
- Modification and execution of Test Case Scripts (Java-Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE, design of automation test framework (Junit).
- Extensive experience on version control tools like SVN, GIT, BitBucket, CVS .
- Experience in writing MAVEN scripts and using Ant for build and release management during the project life cycle.
- Established Continuous Integration (CI) practices using Docker, Jenkins, GitHub and AWS .
- Enhanced experience in using different IDEs like Eclipse, IBM RAD, IntelliJ, STS.
- Strong background and has very good knowledge in developing UML diagrams using Rational Rose .
- Worked in large teams with agile methodology to add new features to the application.
- Worked on code optimization and performance tuning of various applications.
- Do constantly update the knowledge on cutting edge technologies, adapt to the changes in the constantly changing IT industry.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++.
Core Java: Java 1.8 (lambda expressions, Streams, Functional Interfaces), Data Structures, Collections, Generics, Serialization, Reflections, Concurrency/Multithreading.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JMS (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ), Java Servlets, JDBC, Struts, Spring (Core, MVC, DAO, JPA, AOP, Security, Spring Boot), Hibernate, JSF, JSTL, JNDI.
SOAP, Spring REST, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, JAX-WS.
Web Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, XHTML, WSDL, JSON-parsing, JSON-DTD, Schema Modeling.
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
Tools: JBuilder, Swagger, Postman, Maven, Gradle, Ant, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence.
IDEs: Eclipse, IBM RAD, IntelliJ, STS
Version Control Systems: SVN (Apache SubVersion), CVS (Concurrent Versions System), Git, BitBucket.
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
Testing: Junit, Mockito, Selenium.
Design Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile (Scrum), Test Driven Development, Pair programming, Rapid Application Development.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, Oracle Solaris, Linux (Redhat).
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Factory, Fa ade, Data Access Object.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Interacted with business analysts to study the requirements and design interfaces for the various use cases.
- Vast hands on development experience with Angular 8 moving the old legacy code written in Angular JS, also end to end development of the Applications using Angular 8 and Java as the core technology stack.
- Helped the team in peer programming on Angular 8, participating the code reviews on Angular 8.
- Used Agile methodology throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Worked in Digital Presentation Services team which will act as middle layer between UI and Backend layers.
- Followed Sprint model for the development of REST API's for chase Mobile Apps.
- Worked with Spring Framework and Java 1.8 to design RESTful API’s.
- Involved in design, development, deployment of features for products such as QuickPay, Transfers, BillPay of JPMC Chase Mobile Banking apps.
- Used Java 1.8 and Spring framework to develop Services which communicates with both front-end UI and Back end systems.
- Hands on Development and delivering contracts and Implementation of Controllers to UI to consume.
- Experienced in developing API's based on swagger/WSDL files that we receive from back end systems.
- Hands on experience in writing test cases used Mockito framework to write the test cases for REST API's.
- Worked with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins for the deployment and monitoring the build systems of the code and make sure code is pushed to all lower environments.
- Worked with UI, testing teams to troubleshoot the issue/defects of the chase mobile app.
- Used GIT as version management and GitHub as the repository
- Worked on POC concepts to move Monolithic Applications to Microservices using Spring Boot and NOSQL and Cloud Environment AWS, Pivotal Cloud.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with Jenkins, and Jenkins Jobs.
- Working with Product owners to understand the business flows and functionality.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JDK 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, JSON, XML, Oracle 12c, REST, Apache Tomcat, Maven 3.5.x, Junit 5, Mockito, IntelliJ, SOAP UI, JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Bitbucket.
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Data, IOC, Spring RESTful services, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, JSF, OOAD, AWS, RCP, Multithreading to develop web application.
- Involved in web services design and development. Created and consumed RESTful web services using JSON, XML.
- Strong understanding of JPA, SOA, Web Services, JBoss, REST and XSD’s.
- Developed REST API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC. Built Spring based Java Microservices to support Enterprise Web application.
- Involved in coding components for the Transactional Model to handle many requests using Spring Boot.
- Created Spring AOP advices & point cuts for Logging & Hibernate Session management.
- Used Active MQ for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the message queue.
- Implemented security and authentication using OAuth, and Cryptographic algorithms.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each Collections in MongoDB.
- Worked on Spring Cloud Config, Pivotal cloud foundry to deploy application to cloud.
- Developed RESTful web services are deployed to pivotal web services.
- Deployed application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) CLI.
- Developed front end using JSP, HTML5, CSS, Java Script and AngularJS.
- Developed single page application with Angular JS.
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries.
- Digital business platform for the enterprise and cloud that enables enterprises to create and run agile intelligent business applications.
- Involved in the configuration management using Gradle, Eclipse RCP, CVS and GitHub.
- Wrote test cases and performed Manual Testing like Positive Testing and Negative Testing, Regression, Integration, Unit Testing.
- Performed release jobs via Jenkins to promote the code to various environments and servers
- Excellent knowledge in Creating and Managing Logical volumes in RedHat environment.
- Fixing bugs during release of new packages into production.
- Involved in code reviews using crucible and evaluation of the standards to produce code with good quality.
- Hands on experience on Linux shell scripting.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the Eclipse RCP application onto Web Logic.
- Participated in the complete Software Development Life Cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Analyzed BRD (Business Requirement Document) to understand high level changes from business perspective.
- Designed and developed all components JSP, controller, spring configuration, DAO and Hibernate configuration for various modules.
- Prepared low level technical design document and conducted design related discussions with the team members.
- Hands-on development experience with frameworks such as Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM.
- Configured various interceptors for transaction management, security, Audit logging (database) and logging using Spring AOP.
- Java Mail API is used to send notifications about important updates.
- Implemented Spring Quartz based thread module to be executed in fixed time interval scene.
- Developed database PL/SQL objects and worked with SQL queries to communicate with backend.
- Comfortable using UNIX commands to deploy Java application to non-production environments.
- Tested the Web services using SOAP UI and by writing Web service client in Java for transmitting the offender's information in XML data using the WSDL provided.
- Experienced in writing JUnit Test for Java and J2EE applications. Developed various Junit test cases for Unit and Functional Testing.
- Used agile development methodology like daily scrum, sprint planning, sizing, sprint review, and retrospective.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using bug fixing and code reviews.
- Used GitHub for version control and configured Maven for dependencies and Log4J for logging.
- Configured and Build jobs in Jenkins for the projects and deployed in STATUS for QA and Production Environment
- Experience in designing full life cycle development of web applications and modification of existing applications to in corporate new components and features emphasizing maintainability, reliability, scalability and performance.
- Worked with Requirement leads and Project managers to translate business Requirements into technical specifications.
- Responsible for ensuring task estimates and schedules are created.
- Iterative methodology been used for implementing capabilities with eight weeks’ development and four weeks testing cycle sprints and daily scrum meetings.
- Developed the core modules for the services by using n- tier architecture.
- Developed application using Struts MVC, Spring Dependency Injection and Hibernate as the ORM tool. Developed service layer using spring annotations, spring-based transactions and logging using spring AOP.
- Used Struts Validation framework to do business validation from server side.
- Created action forms, action mappings, DAOs, application properties for Internationalization etc.
- Developed RESTful web services which are used by the PeopleSoft team to get the Information from the web.
- Configure JDBC connections and JMS connection factories.
- Generating REST based web services using SOA. Implemented text messing by using JAX-RS RESTful API
- Persistence mechanism implemented using Hibernate framework utilizing table per subclass inheritance-based mapping, component mapping and other association mapping strategies (One to One, One to Many, Many to One, Many to Many).
- HQL and named queries are used throughout the application for consistency and maintainability.
- Building web application using Template Toolkit, JQuery and tested transactions created electronically through message injection using JMS.
- Involved in preparing the Test Plans for testing to be carried out effectively.
- Involved in unit testing JUNIT and in integration testing and implemented Log4j to maintain system log.
- Tracked development defects in various environments and supported production environment 24X7.