- 14 years of experience in development and design of Web applications using JAVA/J2EE, Golang Technologies.
- Good expertise in database design and worked extensively on Oracle, SQL Server, My - SQL server and Postgres using SQL and PL-SQL.
- Worked extensively on Web sphere and Tomcat application servers and also have good working knowledge on JBOSS.
- Good expertise on using the tools like Jira, TOAD, GSM, Issue Tracker, Quality Center, Kintana, Bamboo, Artifactory and Jenkins.
- Worked extensively on configuration management tools like CVS, PVCS, SVN, VSS and GIT.
- Experienced in designing using Object Oriented Programming, Design patterns like MVC.
- Experience with complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) model - Requirements gathering, Analysis and Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support.
- Working experience in multi-tier and multi-layer architecture.
- Good understanding of business requirements and ability to devise solutions.
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Played leadership roles including project planning, problem resolution, status reporting and release management.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC and JSP
Languages: JDK, Golang, HTML, Java Script, SQL/PL-SQL and XML
Open Source: Struts 1.3/2, LOG4J, Junit, Spring and Node JS
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server and Mysql
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere 8.1, Tomcat and JBOSS
Tools: & Utilities: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD, JBOSS Developer Studio, PVCS, CVS, SVN, VSS, TOAD, Query Analyzer, Issue Tracker, HP Quality Center, HP Kintana, IBM GSM, GIT, Bamboo, Artifactory and Jenkins.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Implemented microservices using Spring REST framework.
- Developed reusable Lymbic plugins for batch programming.
- Worked on integration code to interact with PeopleSoft and other billing systems.
- Worked on existing Angular components to enhance and fixing bugs.
- Analyzed data issues for reporting and developed a platform to report the transactions statuses with invoice details. Used the same platform to send the reporting data to EDP and OBIEE for researching, reporting etc.
- Analyzed production issues and implemented hotfixes.
- Attended standup calls, backlog refinements and Sprint review meetings.
- Involved in production release activities to deploy on AWS.
- Configured Jenkins jobs for multiple Mesos chronos jobs.
Confidential, San Jose, US
- Worked closely with Product team to understand business requirements and functional specification of the project.
- Implemented microservices.
- Developed patch and delete endpoints in Order v2 API.
- Fixed bugs in Order v2 API raised by testing team.
- Developed a data driven testing framework using Postman collection.
- Developed Filter Coffee test cases to replace JUnit tests.
- Configured a Jenkins job to execute Filter Coffee tests on daily basis to report the environment status on team’s slack channel.
Confidential, O’Fallon, MO
- Understood business requirements and functional specification of the project
- Led design and development of ALM and PAN management.
- Estimated effort and agree timeline with Client.
- Effectively coordinated with the team and took owner ship of Spend Qualification and REST services(API) modules in design and development phases and implemented successfully.
- Involved in code reviews and code walkthroughs.
- Coordinating work between different teams at different locations.
- Involving in bug fixing and maintenance of the system.
- Working on fine tuning of SQL queries and identifying the performance bottlenecks in Java code by using Dynatrace and improving the performance.
- Communicating release details and schedules to DBA, QA, Infrastructure and Business teams as required.
- Leading and coordinating the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Maintaining a release repository and managing key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Working closely with Database, Platform support and Production support teams to assist them on production implementation activities, validate and troubleshoot issues pertaining to any other teams.