- Having 8 plus years of IT involvement in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of various Client/Server Applications, Web Based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in a fast - paced Agile Development methodology like including Scrum dealing with Sprints and traditional models.
- Perform independently and provide functions in support of the Java EE environment and the associated applications in a 24x7 stacked environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate within and across functional support teams.
- Help to manage production impacting events Coordinate infrastructure changes (upgrades, patches, maintenance, etc.) in the Production stacked environment.
- Ability to perform application deployments using release management tools.
- Monitor the customer environments for any issues and incidents.
- Support development teams with responsibility for building new API’s as well as enhancing API’s with more functionality.
- Following best-in-class standards and methodologies for agile development and deployment.
- Perform initial log analysis and troubleshooting to identify cause of application issues/Root Cause Analysis
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Core Java, J2EE, Collection, Multithreading, Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Webservices (REST), Servlets, AJAX, JMS, ORM(Hibernate), JDBC, XML.
- Having extensive work experience with Java 1.7 and 1.8 .
- Having knowledge on Cloud Compatible Micro Services using Spring Boot , java and related web technologies
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12-factor app methodology.
- Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Implemented Zipkins for distributed Micro Service Monitoring. Integrated Swagger UI and wrote integration test along with REST document.
- Implemented Hysterix a Latency and Fault Tolerance system for Distributed Systems. Wrote Controller, Services and directive code using Angular JS 1.X for a POC for converting CIM UI.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging. Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment
- Developed story/task by following TDD/BDD and Pair programming concepts. Providing daily status in scrum meetings with the client. Mentored new team members on effective usage of blend of Spring Boot /JPA and Java
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate. Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization.
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework to make sure the unit tests are performed properly which saves time and effort from being squandered on issues that arise due to improper unit testing of applications.
- Experience working with databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL and using PL/SQL to write stored procedures, functions and triggers for different Data Models.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using SVN, CVS and Git.
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, and STS for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like Web Logic 12c, JBoss 7.1.0, WebSphere 8 and Tomcat 9.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J to trace required application messages.
- Having Experience on UNIX, Linux commands and Deployment of Applications in Server and ability to work effectively on Windows platforms.
- Good comprehension of Business work process, Business rationale and Business strategies for further execution of client prerequisite in a conveyed application environment.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, Python
Tools: Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Jakarta Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA JMS, Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST and RESTFUL), Groovy/Grails.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, ELB, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Oracle, SQL: Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra, NoSQL.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish, Web logic Application server, JBOSS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Vagrant, Docker and Jenkins
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j and JIRA
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Developed and designed various microservices using Spring, Spring - boot, Spring-batch for Confidential online retail application.
- I was responsible for various code quality check including checking sonar quality, code reviews, and bug fixing, production support.
- I did participate in deployment activity of application with two weeks prod deployment cycle.
- Part of API performance optimization.
- Developed one API in Neo4J Graph API service on others teams service application with contract.
- Mentoring and supervising peers.
- Following Agile environment.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in service layer development.
- Followed MVC architecture.
- My responsibility was to consume all the endpoints which are coming from parent project Lighthouse and create a new service for Lighthouse Mobile server, this implemented service will be consumed by Android application.
- Confidential have one mobile android application for middleware user, those are technician and they use this application to find out the location of damaged or some work need to be done.
- Application: Lighthouse mobile application is based on REST API webservice and worked on NODE API service.
- Developed service layer application by using REST API, SPRING BOOT, and JAVA 1.8, build tool MAVEN, and application server “WEBLOGIC”.
- Strong understanding of Microservices Design patterns - Hystrix, DTD, Aggregator, and Proxy Chaining.
- Developed Cloud Compatible Micro Services using Spring Boot, java and related web technologies
- Involved to test API by using POSTMAN.
- Used issue tracking tool JIRA and version control tool GIT.
- IDE IntelliJ.
- Followed Agile methodology for project development.
- Used JSON as a message exchanging format.
- Used HIBERNATE as a ORM software to make a connection between java application and database including performed database operations.
- Worked on Elasticsearch and developed API's to read and publish data from Elasticsearch cluster using native Java transport client as well as REST client.
Environment: Agile methodology, Java 1.8,, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring framework modules, Oracle,, MVC, Jira, Maven, JAX-RS, Log4J, WEBLOGIC 12C, Spring Boot, Micro services, Elastic search, IntelliJ, GIT.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modelling, analysis, architecture design & development and worked with the business team to review the requirements.
- Developed static pages using HTML5, CSS3, JSP with Ajax calls in JQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also, used AngularJS filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Created single page application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experiences to make it more dynamic by using AngularJS framework.
- Used NodeJS for building web applications with client-server architecture, where both can initiate communication in two-way connections and allow them to exchange data.
- Developed complex Multithreaded Java applications for processing large volumes of data to achieve Multitasking.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection.
- Used Spring MVC framework Confidential the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping customer log data and transactions details etc.
- Used Spring Batch for processing large amount of data like transaction management, job processing, resource management and logging.
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token based authentication/authorization scheme using spring security.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the various mappings in hibernate files and created DAO layer.
- Worked with MongoDB to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Involved in writing SQL and Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all micro services on AWS and used Elastic Beanstalk to setup application and configured environments.
- Designed and developed Micro Services Architecture to divide application into business components using Spring Boot.
- Worked with JUnit Regression Test Framework to implement unit testing, to accelerate programming speed and to increase the quality of code.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to the target Apache Tomcat Servers and worked on continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Developed a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI.
- Involved in creating EC2 instances and installed required configurations and applications on it and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Involved in creating resources stack on AWS EC2 using Cloud Formation by writing Template files.
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2 and Expert in using Docker for Environment provision solution.
- Worked on integrating Spring with the Elasticsearch and developed API's to read and publish data from Elasticsearch cluster using native Java transport client as well as REST client.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like REDIS and exposed them with Restful endpoints.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API’s which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Worked in Agile TDD environment using SDLC tools like SVN, Jira, Jenkins, and Maven for build packaging and deployments of the application components.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) as an IDE for Application Development
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and AJAX, for developing presentation layer .
- Involved in developing UI pages using AngularJS and calling the Rest API's from backend.
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda Expressions, Streams, and Filters.
- Demonstrable experience working in continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (CICD)
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- Used Apache camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using HTTP protocol.
- Used Sonar to analyze and measure source code quality
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CICD) methodologies.
- CRUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful AP I utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Used PMD, Find Bugs, Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through implementation of data access layers there by reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Used Microservices to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure .
- Developed RESTful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IOC, Spring Web, Spring Security.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process (CICD).
- Configured Hibernat e with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Microservices .
- Utilized Spring core , AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Indigo and deployed into Apache Tomcat Web Server & used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docke r environments.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL query log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Worked on RESTful Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation
- Code review using sonar tools and correcting the code base on the Sonar Report
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application. Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Used JBoss as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with Hibernates .
- Participated in Defect tracking team using ALM Quality Center for Defect tracking, Defect priority and status.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Developed AWS Lambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) based on the functional requirements.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template and Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Used Apache Axis Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP .
- Consumed SOAP and Restful web services in SOA environment and used SOAP UI for testing.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap and Node.js interaction.
- Used Node.js for building web applications with client-server architecture, where both can initiate communication in two-way connections and allow them to exchange data.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Developed persistence API's that can store data synchronously and asynchronously to Cassandra data store with batching.
- Created flows on messaging using ActiveMQ.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked with Intellij and used Gradle build tool to achieve more functionality for build process and Used Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancements for the project.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, Node.js, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, XML, XSD, SOAP, Restful, ActiveMQ, Cassandra, Log4j, SOA, Oracle, Apache Tomcat, Agile Methodology, JUnit, Maven, GIT, JIRA and IntelliJ.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Responsible for designing, coding and development of the application using Struts MVC and Spring MVC.
- Migrated existing application from Struts to Spring.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Used Multithreading (Concurrent) in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed and Consumed RESTful and SOAP based Web Services.
- Implemented SOAP based Web Services using WSDL, UDDI and XML using Apache CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Wrote client side validations for DOJO and XML files which checks for the valid values for the different events that are being logged.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using Spring JMS.
- Implemented the persistence layer using ORM framework Hibernate and mapped the POJO’S with the database tables.
- Developed the Data Access Layer with Hibernate Template and Spring Integration.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, Oracle using Toad tool.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Involved in day to day handling of JIRA issues (production issues Confidential time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using logger’s components.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Worked on UNIX environment for development.
- Used GIT as Version controller.
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Developed web application using JSP, Servlets, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Used Java Swings in designing user interfaces.
- Used Java Fundamentals and OOPS concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction to develop the code.
- Implemented core java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collection wherever necessary.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem.
- The Application was deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on CVS.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
Jr. Java Developer
- Technical responsibilities included high level architecture and rapid development.
- Design architecture following J2EE MVC framework.
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View.
- Developed and implemented Servlets running under Apache Tomcat.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Implemented asynchronous functionalities like e-mail notification using JMS.
- Implemented Multithreading to achieve consistent concurrency in the application.
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles API.
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Inspection/Review of quality deliverables such as Design Documents.
- Wrote SQL Scripts, Stored procedures and SQL Loader to load reference data.
Environment: J2EE MVC, HTM, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Apache Tomcat, JSPs, JSTL, JMS, Multithreading, API, J2EE, DAO, Message driven beans, CMP, JDBC, SQL