- Experienced Software Engineer and graduate of Confidential offering an excellent background in software and digital media design with strong mathematics skills
- Looking to contribute to the research, testing, design, and development of various types of innovative computer software
- Advanced skills with leading - edge programming tools complimented with the ability to assimilate and rapidly utilize emerging technologies.
- Strong Object Oriented Design Skills
- Multi-Threaded Development Skills
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving Skills
- Planning/Organizational Skills
- Creative Design and Layouts
- Extremely familiar with Design Patterns
- Excellent Communication/ Teamwork Skills
- Strong Software Debugging Experience
Databases: MS SQL Server, mySQL
Development Tools: Rhapsody, MS Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, MS Visio, Final Cut Pro
Platforms: Windows, UNIX/ Linux, Novell Netware
Confidential, Ft. Worth, Texas
- Designs, develops, operates, and maintains software and firmware components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific, and manufacturing requirements.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of such engineering applications and products such as airplane flight control, display, and military aircraft systems.
- Software development done in small teams, requiring analysis of the code of fellow engineers to find errors. Software testing done primarily on individual basis.
- C++ and C# used daily on backend development.
- Use Of C++ Standard Template Library
- Java used occasionally for front-end development
- Rhapsody Logic and MS Visual Studio IDEs used for all development
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Assisted Confidential students with a variety of subjects primarily Mathematics.
- Programmed a series of educational games used in teaching Math and Science concepts to middle school students.
- Applications were coded in C# using the Confidential .
- The games demonstrated classic physics principles .
- A Farseer Physics engine was used in order to reduce amounts of code and simplify things for our middle school students.