Seeking a growing, challenging position within a company, that will allow me to contribute my skillsknowledge and experience to provide excellent customer service.
- Joined remote team to assist in the migration of 4000 devices
- Register and unregister mobile devices, troubleshoot incidents related to registering devices directly with users.
- Add and remove users to Mobile Iron active directory groups.
- Run reports from MobileIron instances to assist in migration.
- Troubleshoot unexpected behaviors caused by email migration.
- Resolved Outlook corruption / performance issues using VPN and RDP under Windows 10.
- Non Production testing and documentation of Android Enterprise Platform.
Software: VPN, Active Roles, ServiceNow, Office 365, Windows 10, SharePoint, MobileIron consoles, Android Enterprise Platform
Hardware: iPad, IPhone 6s,7, 8+ X, Samsung Phones/Tablets Sm g930v Sm t537v Sm j737v Smt537a Vs985 4g Sm 920v
- Managing and O/S updating the Loaner Pool of mobile devices (laptop, IPad, IPhone) for high profile Partners - Associates who travel to non-compliant countries.
- Working with mobility team that provides level 2 support to internal clients, troubleshooting issues related to mobile devices such as: email configuration, connectivity, and configurations of applications/email etc. support and day to day maintenance of primarily iPhone and androids in a BYOD environment.
- Involvement not limited to troubleshooting issues related to hotspots as well as pulling and creating reports from Mobile Iron and GOOD.
- Create end user “how to documents”, “How to Upgrade” What’s new in IOS.
- Checklist for Apple DEP.
Software: Apple DEP, Remedy, ServiceNow, Office 2010, Windows 10,Outlook 2010, SharePoint, Blackberry Admin console, Mobile Iron, Good Technology
Hardware: iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile
- Provide evening shift 1st and 2nd level technical support to various departments within the senior care facilities.
- Providing support of basic internet connectivity to the seniors / residents of the home.
- Traveled to satellite buildings to support remote care centers employees.
- Assisted with setting up and troubleshooting senior residents Computers.
- Create User Account in AD and Exchange.
- Software support in a Win XP / Win 7 / Mac/IOS enviroment.
- Hardware support iPad/iPhone/ Kindle environment.
- Support NOC site with onsite first level troubleshooting ability on Windows Servers
- Recent Projects
- Migrating up to C-level client’s computers from Win XP to Windows 7.
- Created new laptop image for medication carts for rollout.
- Build, configured and rolled out new medication carts, replacing Tablets on the evening shift.
- Documentation support
- Created technical how-to build PC checklist.
- Create end user “how to install VPN client on a personal PC” for users.
- Create customer / client infrastructure Doc (Network Diagrams)
Software: Connectwise ticket system Office 2010, Visio, Outlook 2010, Office 365, OSX Mountain Lion, Blackberry Admin console, AD console, Exchange Admin, Orion Solarwinds, SigmaCare, Kronos, 6N, Air watch
Hardware: Lenovo M93p Desktops, Acer Desktop, Blackberries, iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle.
Confidential, White plains, NYC
Senior Technical Lead Support/Consultant
- Mobility service coordinator
- Working as regional 2nd level support providing a conduit throughout the Americas to centrals back office.
- Liaising with central engineering in Europe on aspects of mobility management, formulating policy, and strategy, BYOD testing & standardizing of core applications.
- Mobility asset management and compliance auditing using Vodafone Mobile Iron MDM.
- Installed VOIP phones and liaise with third party to update database.
- Researching and providing recommendations on vendors of 3rd party mobility applications, seeking derogation, testing the overall security of data Confidential rest and in transit.
- Technical Writer
- Standardize the regional technical guides and configuration checklist, for Technicians.
- Standardize End user training guides for Haiti, Panama, Bahamas, Surinam, French West Indies and Americas.
- Created Service Catalogue for Onboarding.
- Created Swimlane diagrams for process flows covering Onboarding / Off boarding for management outsourcing project.
- Wireless services management
- Responsible for liaisons between venders as well as the procurement of mobile devices.
- Manage and optimize the voice & data plans with Confidential & Confidential BusinessDirect & Verizon’s My Business account websites, to streamline cost associated with 1300+ accounts/lines.
- Research new deals / applications that can reduce mobility cost.
- Point person for off boarding clients requests for migrating business line to personal between various carriers,
- Maintain inventory and emergency stock of devices and accessories.
- Handle all corporate wireless services to include new activations, disconnects, upgrades and changes via Wireless portal.
- Administrator for Box.com, Created Document FAQ’s, on desktop sync, installing “Box” on desktop and mobile devices.
- Executive Support
- Point person providing advice, 1st and 2nd level technical support & hands on training to C-level executives on Mobility initiatives, in the White Plains and Park Ave locations.
- Provide support in a Win XP / Win 7 / IOS, iPad/iPhone environment locally, overseas and on the road.
- IT Service Management
- Part of the problem management team responsible specifically on mobility incidents that became problems.
- Maintain documentation regarding standards of service, onboarding mobility catalogue and applications procedures
- Managing Change Request, coordinating user acceptance testing. Managing roll out of developed changes through the IT environments into live production. Managing 3rd party suppliers in accordance with OLA’s
- Project lead
- Regionally assisting the migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2010 clients, visiting clients across the USA to provide a smooth one on one transition of email and data and Blackberry sync, as well as providing documentation and hands on outlook training. 600+ Users.
- Rolled out iPad as part for Human Resources Virtual Hoteling, 40+ Users.
- Rolled out iPad’s to nationwide sales force, Procured hardware, tested S/W with MDM management and developers, created cheat sheet, configured and rolled out Confidential a regional conference. 120 Users.
Software: Footprint & Marvel ticket system SCCM, AD, Lync 2010, Visio, Project 2010, Office 2010, Outlook 2010, Lotus Notes, OSX Mountain Lion, Apple TV, Vodafone Mobile Iron Atlas MDM, Verizon My Business Portal, Confidential & Confidential Business Direct Portal, Box Management Console, Blackberry Admin console, Exchange Admin, SharePoint, Eroom,, Google Quick office, Cloud on, Magicberry
Hardware: HP 2500 series laptops, Blackberries, iPad, iPhone, Android, Win 8 Phones Mac mini.
Desktop Support Consultant
- Provide support in a Citrix environment Confidential
- Provided desktop level 1, 2 support and blackberry upgrades
- Migrated clients from WinXP to Win 7 as well as providing one on one training
- Managed Software Inventory using Eracent, and SCCM tools for the S/W upgrade to Win7.
- Provided wire management services in server room, created HW database & Visio drawings of company server room assets, to address the transition to the new data center for auditing.
Software: Windows XP, Windows 7 Office 2003, 2007, 2010. Bloomberg Anywhere, SNL financial, Factset, Thomson Reuters, Cap IQ, Lotus Notes, Adobe Pro BitLocker Pointsec Security, VZAccess Manager, Eracent Inventory Services, Microsoft SCCM, Backup Exec, Ghost 8.0, Remedy
Hardware: Dell Optiplex 780 desktops IBM X Series & Dell E 4300 series laptops, Confidential & Confidential, Confidential Mobile & Verizon Blackberry 8520, 8830, Xerox work center 5655, 5665