- 13+ years of professional experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Design and implemented backend using Spring Boot with Java 10 Version Implemented front end using React with Redux and React - router for a flexible single-page application.
- Hands on experience in design and development of web, client - server environments and enterprise applications using Core Java and J2EE technologies like Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JDBC, JavaBeans, EJB.
- Experience Developing application using Groovy, Grails, GSP, GORM and Grails Plugins and Grails Rest Services.
- Had knowledge on continuous integration and deployment using Jenkins, docker.
- Expertise in Web Designing and User Interface Development using Web Technologies.
- Experienced with DevOps methodologies and cloud infrastructure automation tools like chef and puppet.
- Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka.
- Experience in Agile development methodology, waterfall and TDD (test driven development)
- Extensive knowledge in implementing web applications using Java 7/Java 8.
- Experience developing Spring based Java microservices.
- Experienced in developing Webservices with Python programming language
- Expertise in Lift and Play frameworks for leveraging Scala actors to support more concurrent requests than is possible with thread per request server.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Simple DB.
- Strong Experience and Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and implementation of OOAD using C++.
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Open stack, Docker Puppet, Chef, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CloudFront and Experience in using containers like Docker and familiar with Jenkins.
- Build RESTful services using Spring Boot and Enabled security features authentication using spring security framework.
- Styled web app using Materialize CSS library Integrated client with Node/Express server and Used Mongoose and MongoDB for persistent data storage and flexible data model
- MERN technologies using Mongo DB, Express JS, React JS/ Redux and Node JS
- Well versed with object-oriented concepts, SOA concept and design patterns.
- Experience in Developing J2EE components using various IDEs such as Eclipse, NetBeans.
- CSM - Certified Scrum Mas
- OCJP - Oracle Certified Java SE Programmer
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C#, .NET, java Script and React.
J2EE Standards: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail, JMS, WEB 2.0, Web.
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate 3.1, Junit
Web Technologies: JSP, jQuery, Servlets, Java Beans, Java Script, HTML, XML, CSS, JSTL, AJAX, Bootstrap, Angular JS, NodeJS and MERN
Database: Oracle 12C, SQL Server, DB2 7.X/8.1, MYSQL, Sybase.
GUI: HTML, CSS, Java Script libraries
IDE: Eclipse (3.x), My Eclipse (6.x/7.x), RAD, WSAD 5.0/5.1.
Tools: & Utilities: Apache Axis, Toad, SQL Explorer, SQL Developer, Aqua, Data Studio, Visio.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.x, Web Logic 8.x, Web Sphere
Operating Systems: Windows Variants
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Created the databases using Cassandra and involved in design and data modeling.
- Involved in loading, analyzing and extracting data to and from Oracle database with Python.
- Built Spring based Java Microservices to support web application.
- Analyzed business requirements and designed logical & physical database structures through entity - relationship data modeling with normalization theory techniques and practices.
- Developed and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and management console.
- Developed the Accommodations utilizing AWS Elastic Search, Restful Accommodations utilizing JAX-RS and Java.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Development.
- Designed the user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS framework.
- Involved in working for DevOps Platform team responsible for specialization areas related to Chef for Cloud Automation.
- Developed stored procedures, packages and database triggers to enforce data integrity. Performed data analysis and created crystal reports for user requirements.
- Used jQuery and AJAX calls for transmitting JSON data objects between front end and controllers and Utilized continuous integration and automated deployments with Jenkins, Ansible and Docker.
- Involved in creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and backup on AWS.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval and Automation of various administrative tasks on multiple servers using DevOps.
- Had exposure to create jobs for continuous integration and deployment using Jenkins.
- Created and modified SQL and PL/SQL scripts for data conversions and performance improvement using Sybase.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Created and maintained complex data models in Excel and Access.
- Involved in process for builds and deployments with Maven and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Implemented server-side components primarily using Core Java, Multithreading, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Developed Java microservices to handle inbound loan data. (Spring, Tomcat7, RabbitMQ, REST, XML)
Environment: Java, J2EE, MongoDB, IBM10xFrameWork, Angular 5, JSON, Maven, WebSphere, Visual studio code, Application Server v8.5, Microservices, Docker, Papillion API, GIT, RESTful Webservices, JIRA, Eclipse.
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Involved in development of Order Management and Performance analysis modules of the project
- Involved in developing class diagrams, sequence diagrams in UML showing generalization and other relationships and describing the interaction of object respectively.
- Worked extensively on SOAP based Web Services.
- Developed UI using JAVA Server Pages (JSP), HTML and Java Script for the Presentation layer.
- Used Ajax to provide dynamic features where applicable.
- Developed front end controller in Servlet to handle all the requests
- Developed service delegate to handle the Business logics
- Developed DAO (data access object) patterns to access the database.
- Used Junit to develop the test cases for unit testing
- Build and deployed the application in Production environment using maven builder
- Writing test cases in selenium IDE and testing the application.
- Worked on Git version control system to maintain versions in the application development. Developed object Model and Entities and performed Service calls on it.
- Created interface to use third party services using RESTFUL web service call by sending a JSON object and receiving the response.
- Good understanding of DOM (Document object model with two-way data binding).
- Highly used Angular 5 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Identified scenarios and strategies for performance testing and collaborate with test team on execution.
- Writing commands for data access and stored procedures in MongoDB.
- Building new deployments for Docker containers.
- Actively involved in Scrum meetings that allow clusters of teams to discuss their work, focusing especially on areas of overlap and integration.
- MERN technologies using Mongo DB, Express JS, React JS/ Redux and Node Js
Environment: Java, J2EE, MongoDB, IBM10xFrameWork, Angular 5, JSON, Maven, WebSphere, Visual studio code, Application Server v8.5, Microservices, Docker, Papillion, API, GIT, RESTful Webservices, JIRA, Eclipse.
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Worked with java script events and functions.
- Added JSF list box component for dynamic update of Claims requirements processing and implemented the server-side processing.
- Updated CSS layout to reflect the new changes as per the addition of new components.
- Worked with server-side beans to adopt the new changes.
- Fixed the issues with JSF from flow control.
- Developed the multi-threaded Business Layer using Hibernate.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files and Domain objects.
- Implemented Spring Business objects (BO), Spring Data Access Objects (DAO) and Data Transfer Objects (DTO).
- Developed User interface for the application using JSF Coded Managed Beans, Event Listeners, and Validators.
- Used Hibernate 2.1 for querying and maintaining database persistent objects.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL.
- Implemented the application using Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Implemented message level security using username tokens.
- Consumed web services and integrated with legacy application modules.
- Deployed the application on web Sphere application server.
- Used mark logic database as an interface for web services such as REST AND HTTP.
- Memory mapped gains using MongoDB for high performance.
- Communicated with the customers concerning their cloud computing needs.
- Investigated cloud computing problems and offered credible solutions.
Environment: Java, J2EE, DB2 v9.x, Java Script, XML, Hibernate, Spring Framework 2.0, Angular 3, JSF, Web Sphere Application Server 6.0/5.1