- Highly motivated and result oriented professional with strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- More than 7.0 years of experience in complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) including System Requirements gathering, Architecture, Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance, Enhancement and Product Support in Java platform.
- Solid foundation in Java platform technologies: Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web - Services, EJB, JSP, JSF, XML, JUnit, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3
- Experienced in the development and deployment of web enterprise applications on BEA Web logic, Jboss Application Server 4.5 and IBM Web Sphere Application Server 8.x
- Database Modeling and Maintenance (Oracle and MySQL), Proficient in SQL including Stored Procedures
- Worked in UNIX & Linux, Webserver Apache configuration
- Experience in development using Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies
- Overseas experience in Singapore, Australia, India
Programming Languages: Java 6/7, J2ee, Java Multi-Threading
Web Technologies: HTML 5.0, JSP, JSTL, JQuery, CSS3.0, AngularJS
Distributed Technologies: EJB 3.0
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-RPC, RESTful Web Services, Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Fuse ESB
Web Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0, Spring MVC, Java Server Faces(JSF)
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, Java Persistence API (JPA)
Script Languages: Java Script, Ajax, DWR (Direct Web Remote - Ajax Framework)
Middleware Technologies: JMS
Management and Monitoring Services: JMX
Database: Oracle 9i, 11g, SQL, PLSQL, MYSQL
Application Servers: Weblogic 9.2, Jboss 4.5, IBM WebSphere 8.x
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5, 6.0 (Las Tomcat)
Build Tool: Apache Ant, Maven, Build Forge
Configuration Management: CVS, SVN Subversion
Bug Tracking Tool: Bugzilla, Mercury Quality Control
Web Debugging Tools: Developer Tools, Firebug, HttpWatch Professional
Developer Tools: IBM Websphere RAD, Eclipse IDE (3.4)
UML Tools: Microsoft Office Visio, Enterprise Architect (EA), Eclipse UML2, ArgoUML
Java Performance Tuning Tools: JProfiler, JConsole and JVMState
Software Security Assurance Tools: Fortify
OS: Red Hat Linux 6.0, Windows, Ubuntu, Solaris, Macintosh
Virtualization: Linux Virtualization using VMware ESX(3.0)
- Understanding of the business requirements and current technology challenges & issues.
- Solution recommendation is based on the facets of providing cost effective solution.
- Reviewed existing process/execution and recommended solution to improve performance
- Solution to implement centralize authentication/authorization approach using Spring Security ACL
- Base line Development designed for the project by using Spring, Java, Hibernate, Maven, Oracle
- Participation in the frontend development and backend development.
- Code Quality check implementation with Checkstyle, PMD, Cobertura and Sonar
- Designed the Presentation layer by using JSF Managed Bean.Designed the Service Layer through Stateless Session Bean(EJB 3.0).
- Designed the Data Access Layer, Connection Manager, Logging Service etc and Exception Handler.
- Designed the Login Credential Check Service.
- Implemented the Concurrency Management Service.
- Designed the Build process through Jenkins.
- Completed the migration of SPS module from Struts to Spring MVCCompleted an enhancement of search engine on Fixed Income Module
- Worked on performance tuning for Fixed Income Module
- Completed an Infrastructure migration (Web Sphere Application Server to Apache Tomcat server) for Fixed Income
- Worked on Enhancement of Asset Management ModuleWorked on Data Restriction
- Worked on Hotfix released Road Map
- Worked on Packing and configuration script through Ant