- 7+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance of distributed, Web, Client - Server, Restful Web Services/Applications and Microservices using Java/JEE technologies.
- Experience in web application development using Core JAVA, JEE technologies, Spring and Struts Frameworks.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Experience in producing and consuming Web services using SOAP and REST.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC.
- Strong hands - on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot.
- Worked with Hibernate ORM framework, Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, and Hibernate Transactions.
- Experience on working with AWS platform and its dimensions of scalability including Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, ASG, Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda Server less Computing Platform and Elastic Bean stack.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture and Redux frameworks.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Experience writing Angular.js (1.x/2.x) code for developing Single page applications (SPA), used several in built language core directives, expressions and modules.
- Built restful web services using NodeJS and implemented the front-end using jQuery and AngularJS controllers, directives, and services.
- Good working knowledge of NoSQL Database like Cassandra, Mongo DB and RDBMS like Oracle, and MySQL.
- Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka, Spring JMS.
- Hands on experience on writing test cases using JUnit, Mockito, Power Mockito, Selenium, TestNG and Postman for Web Service test.
- Well-versed with Collections in Java, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like IBM Websphere, JBOSS in clustered environment and Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x
- Good experience in using various version controls like SVN, and CVS, GIT.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls
- Experienced with using IDE’s like Spring Tool Suite (STS) and Eclipse.
- Experience in Jenkins and MAVEN build automation tool.
- Experience in logging the application using Log4j.
- Highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets 3.1/3.0, JSP, JDBC4.0/3.0, Web Services, XML
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON, Microservices
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.0, Spring 2.x/3.0/5.0.9, SpringBoot2.0.5, Jersey, Hazel cast, Hibernate 3.x/4.x
Test Methodologies: Junit 3.0/4.x
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss AS 7.1.0, Tomcat 6.0/7.0
IDE Tools: Eclipse, AWS Cloud9, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio Code
Database: Oracle 10g and 11g and MySQL
Software Repositories: SVN, CVS, GITHUB, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Operating systems: Windows, Linux
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA and Bug Tracker
Cloud Technologies: AWS Cloud Components S3, EC2, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, ECS
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Responsible to handle full stack application development with respect to the project awareness among all teams in development with the help of advanced Java technologies while working as a Programmer.
- Created Maven and Gradle builds to build and deploy SpringBoot microservices to internal enterprise Docker registry.
- Developing Spring MVC Controllers for handling of web requests from the Presentation layer by use of URL Handler Mapping.
- Configured the development environment using Spring Boot with Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security and Spring Integration.
- Developed various Custom DAOs using Spring ORM support to persist the records from suitable tables in the database.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- JQuery & AJAX are used intensely for producing responsive User Interface.
- Web application development for backend system using Angular 2/4, Node.JS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Used Angular2/4 to create maintainable and testable single page application, used AngularJS markup and expressions.
- Involved in integrating Spring with Hibernate and delegated the persistence operations using Hibernate Template.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing.
- Implemented best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques for designing web pages.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Involved in design and developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, XML
- Deployed application into AWS cloud environment using services like EC2, Elastic beanstalk, RDS, S3.
- Schemas, JAXP and XSL for getting credit card information from third party.
- Developed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose Software.
- Deployment of application using Maven.
- Used Log4J to store log messages.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential | Manhattan, NY
- Involved in gathering requirements, deriving functional requirements and system requirements from the Business Requirements.
- Worked in agile framework as a individual contributor Responsibilities include - interaction with Business team in story grooming, reviewing story/ acceptance criteria.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views , rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags .
- Administering development tasks to provide transparency management to the system.
- Complete code base conversion to React Native with feature parity.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12-factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various micro services in PCF
- For exchanging the text and communication with web service JSON is used extensively
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL’s
- Played role of developer using hibernate framework to generate custom report and to improve the performance of query.
- Used GIT repository for software configuration management and version control.
- Involved in development of common data ingestion platform for various systems.
- Individual contributor for developing Spring XD module job for csv data ingestion .
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Used Hibernate for database and to manage Transactions.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
- Hibernate Persistence Strategy is used for database operations and Developed Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Define data transfer process through asynchronous web service using REST (HTTP).
- Tested the Restful Services using Webpage by using XML and JSON format.
- Extensively used JUnit for Unit Testing.
- Written SQL queries for performance improvement and refactored the queries for business reporting for different database such as Microsoft SQL , Oracle data at enterprise level.
- Introduced the Spring based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services.
- Maven is used to download the Java Plug-in for developing the applications.
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.2 with Debugging and Development.
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS.
- Deployed the project in the WebLogic Application server.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design
- Implemented Business Delegate, Design, Facade, Service locator, Singleton, Factory method, Template method, Observer, Data Access Objects, Transfer Objects JEE design patterns.
- Implemented the service layer based on a Spring container and exploited Spring’s IOC features for bean management.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app (spa) and complex price configurations pages.
- Wrote several Angular controllers, services, and providers to achieve the migration.
- Used concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS.
- Developed application on spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow with Spring MVC. Used spring’s dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Created Front end pages Using JSP’s and handle the server-side logic in EJB 3.0 and Servlets
- Working extensively with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from oracle database. Developed Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB 3.0) for implementing application’s business rules and policies.
- Familiarity with Service-oriented architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming Restful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing. Worked on Java MessageService (JMS) API for developing message-oriented middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests. Worked with topic for creating publish/subscribe messaging model.
- Used D3.js and Angular to construct data visualization. Developed persistence layer based on JPA framework for providing POJO persistence model for object-relational mapping.
- Also involved in back-end development using Node.js, used npm for package management.
- Created back-end services/ API using Express.js, which was used to query MongoDB.
- Used Concurrent Version System (CVS) as source control tool.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on JUnit framework for unit testing. Used Maven for building, deploying application, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application.
- Used XML parser API’s like JAXB API within the web service for marshaling/unmarshalling.
- Used Business Process and Decision Management Design using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Tested each application with using validator and handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.
- Developed application business components and configured beans using Spring IOC.
- Developed presentation layer using Spring MVC and used annotation-based mapping to map the JSP post backs to the controller methods.
- Extensively used DAO design pattern, including mapping DAO objects, configuration file and classes to interact with the Sybase database.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and change management, and SVN for design document control.
- Generated POJO classes and Hibernate mapping files using Reverse Engineering.
- Developed DAO classes using Hibernate Template from spring with Hibernate API.
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC.
- Involved the CRUD operations.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented Multithread concepts in java classes to avoid deadlocking.
- Developed test cases and performed as a unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Involved in Production Support. Solved many production issues based on priority.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSPTag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, JSTL tags, HTML and CSS.
- Design and develop point of sale features enhancements.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JSP, JSTL, CSS, JQuery, EXT JS, JS, AJAX.
- Design test plans and test cases for point of sales applications.
- Perform code reviews for the point of sale application.
Environment: Java, EJB 2.0, Springs, Struts, JSP, JSTL, Hibernate, spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), XML, Web logic 10.3, Ant 1.6, JUnit, Toad, Oracle 9i, Rational Clear case.