- Around 6 years of experience in full life cycle development involving analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation & maintenance of application software in Web - based environments and Distributed n-tier architectures.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experienced with various frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate and JSF.
- Proficient in the development of micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Zuul, Ribbon, Eureka, Docker and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies including MVC Framework, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, AJAX, WEB SERVICES and Hibernate.
- Experience in using MVC (Model-View-Controller) in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications
- Experienced in database development using SQL/PL-SQL in MYSQL, Oracle, MS-SQL Server and Hands on experience with MongoDB NoSQL Database.
- Experience in core Java-Multithreading, collections, Servlets and JDBC.
- Hands-on experience in building web and enterprise applications in Banking/Financial Services, Retail, Health Care and Software Service verticals.
- Set up, configured, and maintained Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and Weblogic web/application servers.
- Experience in database design, PL/SQL, Queries, Triggers, O/R Mapping, Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience working with GIT and SVN version control systems and Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in build tools like Ant, Gradle and Maven.
- Experience in TDD (Junit, Mockito), BDD(Cucumber) and Continuous Integration.
- Excellent communication Skills, exceptional problem solving, strong programming abilities and a keen client needs assessment aptitude.
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring core, Spring Boot, Spring context, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, jQuery, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, Angular
IDE Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Jboss, WebLogic.
Databases: Oracle10g/11g, SQL, MySQL, MongoDB.
Cloud Services: Spring cloud, PCF
Testing: Junit, Mockito, PowerMock.
Other Tools: PuTTY, Gradle,Maven, Junit, PowerMock, Mockito, Log4j, toad, FindMybugs, Crucible, Jenkins, Load-UI, JMeter, JIRA.
Sr Full-Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design and coding for different releases in Java and J2EE environment.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot for few modules.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Extensively involved in writing Object relational mapping code using hibernate, developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring Hibernate POJOs for relational mapping.
- Implemented Transactions using Spring framework.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in Angular and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS, created HTML navigation menu that is role-based menu items.
- Security for Rest API’s is developed using Spring Security and OAuth modules where access token is generated once with expiration is passed in each API call.
- Implemented Gradle build tools to build packages and integrated with Jenkins.
- Used AutoSys for scheduling and monitoring jobs.
- Prepared Junit Test Cases based on System Requirements and develop unit test cases using Mockito and PowerMock.
- Developed the application using IDE red hat JBOSS developer studio, Serena Dimensions for version controlling.
- Used JMeter for load testing and Logback with Slf4j for logging purpose.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, Angular 4, Spring Framework, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, ArcGIS, Oracle 11g/12c, JBOSS Developer Studio, Azure Devops, JBOSS Enterprise Application Server, TOAD, Junit, Mockito, Jenkins, JMeter, Maven, Serena Dimensions and Red Hat Linux 7.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- Used SCRUM AGILE methodology in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application.
- Developed Spring Based Rest Services which are called using different HTTP Methods such as GET, PUT, POST, PATCH as part of Microservices.
- Used management features provided by Spring Boot for application health and info monitoring.
- Communication between different Microservices is by a Rest Service Call or through messaging system Apache Kafka.
- Good experience in setting up Kafka and Zookeeper by creating Topics, Partitions and Replication for Message publishing and consuming.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry as Paas for deployment of applications.
- Implemented Spring Cloud architecture by configuring the Eureka server. Used the Zuul proxy and Netflix ribbon client for the gateway routing.
- Exposed Rest Services and implemented service layer on top of MongoDB and relational oracle database using Core Java, Spring Data Mongo, Spring IOC and Spring Security and Session modules with annotations.
- Developing spring boot application using microservices architecture with Spring Eureka to maintain small and lightweight services and communication between these services are done by using API routes for the entire cluster.
- Used JMeter for load testing and Logback with Slf4j for logging purpose.
- Used caching mechanism to cache the data and to avoid multiple API’s calls which are very expensive.
- Implemented the Stream, Reflection and several profound API features of Java 8.
- Design, implement, and test networking application using Core Java, Hibernate, Maven, JBoss, and Oracle11g. support.
- Worked on Jenkins configuration and Dockerized the micro services.
- Involved in refactoring the exception handling mechanism for the entire application.
- Developed the java modules which can enqueue and dequeue messages into / from the configured queues.
Environment: Java 8, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, MongoDB 3.X, Apache Kafka, Zookeeper, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, Micro Services, jQuery, JUNIT, JMeter, Mockito, Oracle, Gradle, GitHub, AppDynamics.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in the Analysis, Requirements, gathering and Development of the project and used UML in preparing case and activity diagrams Participated in Scrum process that is used for planning different iterations of the project.
- Involved in the Analysis, Requirements, gathering and Development of the project and used UML in preparing case and activity diagrams
- Developed Restful web services using Apache CXF 3.0.1.
- Develop custom exceptions throughout the application using the exception mapper interface provided by CXF.
- Used Search Context API provided by CXF.
- Design and documentation of CXF based REST APIs for collection and retrieval of high volume IOT telemetry data.
- Worked on single page web applications using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and Angular JS.
- Used Spring DI and AOP concepts.
- Used spring JDBC template to perform CRUD operation in Data base.
- Using EHcache and Guava cache builder for caching.
- Used Lambdas, Streams and new Date Time API features provided by java 8
- Used Jackson JSON providers to send requests and responses as a part of JSON format.
- Used Maven script to build the war and deploy in various environments using Jenkins.
- Used GitHub and Stash for distributed version control management.
- Used advanced rest client and postman to test web services.
- Used Mockito as mocking framework and Junit for unit tests.
Environment: JAVA 8, Eclipse Luna, GitHub, Stash, Tomcat 7, CXF 3.1, Spring 4.1, Oracle SQL, Junit, Visio, AngularJs 1.x, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Maven, Jenkins and Red Hat Linux 7.
- Involved in designing application framework using Entity framework.
- Involved in test driven development using Junit, Mockito.
- Involved in developing batch process for a multi-threaded environment using Core Java.
- Involved in data modeling for the application.
- Responsible for deployment, unit and system testing of the application in every Iteration.
- Responsible for coordinating with Subject Matter Contact (SMC) & the business users for understanding the business rules and the requirements.
- Responsible for Production Support for the application.
- Involved in Authentication of Users using Active Directory and Implemented Role based security using XML file.
- Used MVC architecture with Struts framework and J2EE design patterns.
- Used Springs JDBC and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code (CRUD).
- Participate in the review and authorization meetings for the Test artifacts in Phase.
- Consistently met deadlines and exceeded expectations achieving recognition, resulting in increases in responsibilities.
- Used Web Services (Restful) extensively to develop the Services that are to be used for Bankruptcy, Foreclosure modules.
- Involved in defect tracking as well as planning using JIRA.
Environment: JDK 1.6, JSF, Spring, Spring Web Flow, Web Services, Angular Js, CSS, Hibernate, Junit, Shell Scripting, Subversion, Mockito, Log4j, JIRA Oracle11g, Jboss-eap-5.1, LDAP.
- Analyze, design, develop and unit test the workflows involved in application.
- Involved in Designing and Developing UI Interface using JSP, CSS, HTML, Java Script and jQuery.
- Worked on implementing logics in service and DAO layers.
- Used JAXB to create/bind Java Objects from XML Schemas and Unmarshall/Marshall XML document to java classes.
- Implemented Stateless Session Beans to accomplish complex business logic and for transaction management in various modules.
- Developed stored procedures and SQL queries for Oracle Relational Databases.
- Deployment and monitoring of application on Production Environment
- Debugging and troubleshooting of live problems, production issues as they occur.
- Used SVN for Version Control, Ant for building and Anthill Pro, WebLogic server for deployment.