- 8 years of IT industry experience incorporating an extensive variety of ability set, roles, and industry verticals.
- Involved in all periods of programming life cycle including Requirements Gathering, Designing, Development and production.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Struts, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling and Exception handling.
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts and Design and UML.
- Good understanding on J2EE Architecture, developing server - side business logic using EJB and persistence with Hibernate 3.0 and MVC model using Spring Frameworks.
- Good knowledge on SOAP/RESTful based web services Frameworks and SOA using Oracle BPM
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE Design Patterns and n-tier architecture.
- Worked on microservice-based architecture using Spring Boot interacting through REST API.
- Experience in SPRING modules like MVC, AOP, JDBC, ORM, and Web Services.
- Managed Declarative Transactions using Spring AOP and integrated Spring with REST
- Extensively worked on Spring JDBC , Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA
- Implemented Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, Netflix Zuul API Gateway with Eureka service registry.
- Good knowledge in OAuth 2.0 Protocol, Http Basic Auth.
- Expertise in middle tier technologies like JMS (Point-to-Point & Publish and Subscribe) like ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka.
- Experience in working with Relational databases like MySQL 5.6/5.7SQL Server 2000 , MySQL , Oracle DB 10g/ 11g/12c, IBM DB2 and Non-Relational Databases like MongoDB , Cassandra .
- Experience in writing SQL complex queries in DML, DDL, and DCL commands and complex queries using PLSQL, Triggers and cursor.
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2
- Worked Integration of AWS, Elastic Search, Beanstalk and Docker with Kubernetes.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, Mockito, Easy Mock, Cucumber, Protractor, Jenkins, SoapUI, Swagger UI, Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Mocha, Chai and System Testing.
- Experience in using Maven, Gradle, ANT and Jenkins for build automation and loggers using Log4j.
- Good experience using version control tools like git and bitbucket.
- Good experience using QA tools like Mercury Quality Center and HP Quality Center.
- Strong expertise in core Java, Algorithms, data structures, problem solving.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
- Ability to work in challenging and versatile environments and Self-motivated, excellent written/verbal communication, Organizational skills combined with attention to detail and time management skills.
Operating Systems: Dos, Windows, Unix, and Linux
Languages: C++, Java, JScript, Python SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java EE 7/8, Servlets, JSP, EJB 3.0, JSTL, XSLT, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA, JSF
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, AJAX, JSPAngular JS, React JS, Node JS, J Query
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, Apache AxisDOM, SAX, JAXWS, JAXRS, XML Beans, REST
Frameworks: Jakarta Struts, Hibernate, Spring.
RDBMS / NoSQL: ORACLE 10g MS-Access, MySQL, SQL-Server, DB2, MongoDB Web/Application Servers
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Jasmine, Protractor, Selenium, Karma
Java Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, and deployment.
- Designed and developed web application using spring framework such as Spring boot2, Spring core and spring MVC. Participated in Agile methodology and involved in Design, development, Implementation, and testing of the enterprise applications.
- Involved in web application development for backend system using Angular 4, Angular CLI, Webpack, HTML5, TypeScript, WIJMO, SASS and CSS3.
- Used Angular 4 Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Used various Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, and modal dialogs for developing the UI.
- Consumed RESTFUL web services using Angular HTTP Module and transformed the response using RXJS operators.
- Worked on creating documents in Mongo database.
- Testing, Evaluation and troubleshooting of different NoSQL database systems and cluster configurations to ensure high-availability in various Crash Scenarios.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms. Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs.
- Created Angular HttpClient interceptors to add necessary JWT tokens for the outgoing requests from UI.
- Defined Angular routes using Router module for components at module level to enable lazy loading for modules and components.
- Worked with RXJS Observables and operators when working with HTTP JSON responses and defined custom error handler to handle error scenarios.
- Used Wijmo components such as Flexgrid, Multirow data grid, Flex charts etc., for creating the UI pages.
- Used Hibernate, Object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, the technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers, and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Apache camel to integrate the different applications using protocols like HTTP and JMS.
- Used Spring MVC to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the back-end tier of the application.
- Worked extensively on developing controllers, Interfaces and implementation classes using Spring MVC framework & used Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based service through REST.
- Extensively worked on Spring bean wiring, Spring DAO a spring AOP modules and implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Worked on relational database design and writing SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions with Oracle.
- Developed, debugged, integrated and deployed applications using Eclipse (IDE) and used GIT as a Version Control.
- Created Jenkins jobs for continuous integration and continuous delivery to AWS environment.
- Deployed the jar file using Tomcat application server on hawtio console and used Log4j as a logging framework.
- Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage service, Simple queue, and Simple DB.
- Hosted and tested the application on AWS servers before publishing it in an actual production environment.
- Scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using Restful web service.
- Worked on JMS for developing messaging services and implemented message listeners for message processing and delivery.
- Used Log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code and Resolved bugs and Change Requests to already existing code.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit as the Unit testing framework and Protractor as automation testing for the developed Java applications.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed in working with Scrum Agile process with two-week iterations delivering new features and working software at each iteration.
- Used React.js for tinplating for faster compilation and developing reusable components and utilized react for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight application
- Used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data Access and spring web test, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot and Spring Security and Spring Integration.
- The functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC and spring transactions modules.
- Developed microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Built REST API endpoints for various concepts using JAX RS API.
- Developed RESTful services based on Spring REST using Jersey framework.
- Developed several RESTful API web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Used spring batch framework to create custom readers and writers to work with the application.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and used HQL to query the database for complex data.
- Implemented asynchronous task processing pipeline using Rabbit MQ.
- Used Spring framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle DB and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Good Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery by using tools like Jenkins.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Used AWS deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers.
- Used Maven build tool as dependency manager and GIT as version control.
Environment: AJAX, Angular, React Js, SOAP, JAX-RS, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Eureka, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, CI/CD, WSDL, Spring AOP, AWS, JWT, Oracle DB.
- Involved in development of the applications using Spring-Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core (Dispatcher Servlet).
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, and packages for moving the data from staging area to processing layer.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo DB on different platforms
- Used various feature of spring such as XML configuration extensions for Declarative Transaction Management, Java Generics support, Annotation Driven Dependency injection.
- Used Postman HTTP Client for Testing Web-Services.
- Supported and worked for the Docker team to install Apache Kafka cluster in multimode and enabled security in the DEV environment.
- Experience in an Agile Software Development environment using Agile methods like XP and SCRUM and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked on creating documents in Mongo database.
- Developed and executed Unit Test cases using JMeter by supporting TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Programming and unit testing experience in PL/SQL and Oracle 11.
- Experience in developing and deploying the micro services applications in Pivotal Cloud Foundry, cloud platform.
- Involved in implementing business logic with Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Worked with QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Involved in Resolving Production Issues assigned through SR Tickets.
- Deployment of ear and War files in Tomcat & WebLogic Server.
- Used GIT repository for software configuration management and version control.
Environment: Java 7, J2EE, Agile, HTML5, CSS,JSP, Ajax, Spring 4.2.0, Hibernate 5.0, SOAP, WSDL, XML, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Soap UI, Postman, JIRA, SQL, RESTful Web services, Neo4j, git, Source Tree, Oracle 11/12 .