- Over 5+ years of experience in design, development and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE and front - end technologies and methodologies like Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall
- Experience in development of web applications using Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, Micro Services .
- Experience in developing SPA based on unidirectional flow application using React, Redux and Angular.
- Experience in java8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring-Boot and worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Data JPA and working on Hibernate ORM and HQL to map to tables and retrieve data from the database.
- Implementing Micro services to base on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC and Apache Kafka.
- Strong understanding of Micro Services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, Aggregator and Proxy Chaining.
- Good experience with Spring boot standalone application, Integration, Security.
- Worked on Spring Ribbon for load balancing and used fail safe methodology using Circuit Breaker pattern with Hystrix/Dashboard on designing and implementing Micro service applications
- Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka.
- Used Apache Camel for the Implementation of Enterprise Integration Patterns using an API to configure routing and mediation rules and integrated Apache Camel with Spring Boot and MySQL Database.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, Web Logic, IBM WebSphere and Tomcat .
- Experience in using various AWS components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 for storing objects, Cloud Front, Elastic cache, Cloud Watch and Dynamo DB .
- Experience with Docker containers, and AMIs to create Docker Images / containers.
- Experience in deployment, configuration and support of Platform as a Service (PAAS) provider solutions PCF, AWS
- Worked on deploying the Microservices in Dev space of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and to deploy in higher environment.
- Experience in Unit testing using Mockito and front-end unit testing using Confidential, Enzyme, Jasmine, Karma.
- Worked on build tools Maven, Gradle and logging tool Splunk, Kibana and CICD tool JENKINS and Software Configuration Management using Version Control Software such as SVN, GIT.
- Experience in using bug/issue tracking, project Tracking and Management tool JIRA.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security
Relational Databases: Oracle, SQL server, DB2,Mongo DB
Cloud Environments: Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF),AWS
Bug tracking Tools: JIRA
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, Scrum
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Confidential - Roseland, NJ
Full Stack Developer
- Following Agile methodology and have to attend daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 8 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions and Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites and for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services and Implemented Hibernate along with annotation based transactional support in Spring Framework.
- Develop various Microservices using spring boot, with microservice architecture using the REST framework.
- Implemented various components of spring cloud like Netflix’s Eureka (Discovery Client), Hysterix (Circuit Breaker) and feign (Rest client) to ensure the availability and endurability of microservices in cloud.
- Used Apigee Proxy to connect to vendor services by fronting vendor services with a proxy layer, Edge provides an abstraction or facade for your backend service APIs and provides security.
- Implementing OAuth2(Spring Security) protected resources using OAuth2RestTemplate.
- Another project which in on prem and Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in WebSphere
- Writing JUnit test cases using Mockito testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards using Jenkins. Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development using Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Selenium and Maven.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and Bitbucket and AWS AMI’s, whenever a new Bitbucket branch gets started. Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it, The Docker container leverages Linux containers and has the AMI baked in.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud and Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets. Created monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Used DB2 Database to store data, Jira for bug tracking,Maven build tool, Udeploy to deploy the application,
Full Stack React Developer
- Involved in Design and development of Confidential Safe Deposit Box Application Maintained quality and ensured responsiveness of applications.
- Following Agile Methodology and interact with Various stake-holders in gathering requirements and business artifacts in the areas of gathering, design, coding and documentation.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Using Axios in actions for making web services calls for GET, POST, PUT, DELETE methods.
- Using REST API calls to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and populated on UI conditionally depending on the prop values of a component.
- Developed React components which communicate with Redux as session management and Ajax calls to send and retrieve data.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Followed front-end development best practices such as code to modules, unit testing, UI validations, peer reviews.
- Used ES6 and JSX with the React for component development
- Developed Independent services using REST with JAX-RS which gets admin activities from react component that persist in DB and established connection between front end and back end and stored information in DB2.
- To design and develop microservices, Restful Web Services using JAX-RS, Spring Boot and deploy them on cloud platform Red Hat OpenShift.
- To implement JAX-RS based services and interacting through a combination of REST and Java Persistence API to interact with the backend Data store for CURD operations. .
- To develop and write Junit test cases with Mockito and front-end unit test cases using Confidential, enzyme
- To schedule and prioritize work and plan a sequence of development activities that accomplish the planned targets. Set prioritizes and provides reports to the management
- To work on branching and maintaining the version across environments using GitLab Which provides Git Repository and CI/CD Pipeline.Gradle as Build tool and JFrog Artifactory.
- Using Rational Team Concert (IBM RTC) and JIRA collaboration tool for integrated planning, Task tracking,team and process awareness, project health tracking.
- Participate in entire SDLC and interface with Product Managers, IT Partner and vendors in delivering solutions and troubleshooting technical issues during integration, Migration of software components.
- Working on Cloud Foundry Migration and gather the information from Application Teams and make a disposition call that app is good candidate for Cloud Foundry or not. Good Candidates are Dispositioned as PaaS
- Work with Application Teams to identify, arrange and/or deliver training needs.
- Working on ARAM application for the assessment and Prepared a Questionnaire to which helps application teams to know more about the Cloud Foundry requirements and changes that should be made to application.
- After meeting with the application team will update the notes in TFS and in ARAM form.
- Will break the large applications into microservices and vendor products with java components will be considered as IaaS vendor Package and IaaS team will consider them and third party hosted apps are not considered.
- End of every day will have a Team Meeting with Technology Manager to discuss about the Applications and Will explain the Applications status and disposition is made with effort of migration.
- Implemented OAuth2(Security) protected resources using OAuth2 Rest Template.
- Developed apps with Spring MVC for exposing rest end points.
- Implemented Centralized, versioned configuration management for all the micro services using Spring Cloud Config
- Developed Micro Services using Spring Boot, with Micro Service Architecture using REST Framework.
- Migrated applications to Spring Boot and configured Splunk for Logs and AppDynamics for App Monitoring.
- Configured Channel Secure for Authentication for Apps which are having UI & used Redis for Session Management.
- Leveraged Cloud Foundry mtls/Hardrock Authentication pattern to authenticate clients.
- Experience in Managing and Deploying SSL certs using Venafi.
- Configuration is provided via Environment variables and services instances managed in Udeploy.
- Moved away from NAS file system & used HCP in place of other file systems (As file system is not supported in PCF)
- Every Friday We will be having a Disposition call for the applications which were gone throughout the week.
- Used Maven and Gradle as Build tools and Used GIT a version Control