- Lead Consultant with 19 years of experience in the software industry. Successfully led complex projects with small and large teams, covering various aspects of software development, process and methodology. Extensive experience in Object - Oriented design and development in Oracle, Java, J2EE, middleware and enterprise application architecture and implementation.
- Development experience in AWS, Lambda, Firehose, AWS Java SDK programming with continuous deployment, machine leaning, S3, Dynamo Db, Rest API, web services, Apigee, Github, NoSQ, AWS Api Development, Postman.
- Building data-driven software applications on projects ranging in size from $25,000 - $5M. I have designed and built web and TMS Data /n-tier systems using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Fifteen years’ experience in RDBMS Technologies, Database Design, SQL scripting, PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, Trigger under MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, TOAD, SQL LOADER.
- Experienced Internet software and technology team engineer with a software engineering background, a startup attitude, and a record of delivering production quality systems at prototyping speed.
- Excellent experience in providing architectural services to application groups in specifying requirements and documenting architectural designs to support individual application groups, analyzing and evaluating alternate solutions, review software systems, risk assessment.
- Serve at technical lead on projects, architecting, spearheading development, and overseeing teams of 25 engineers. Responsible for all client communication, integration and migration.
Development skill: Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Java Beans, REST API, JUnit
Application Servers: Web Sphere-6, JBoss 5.1, Tomcat 6, Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Oracle9iAS
Databases: Oracle 11g, SQLServer, MySQL, Ingres, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, TDD, Waterfall, XP
Tools: Development kits JDK6, J2EE, JFC, JSDK, RMI, JNI, JMS, JNDI, MDB, ANT, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, JSON
- Development of api end point on APIGEE edge platform for different application in apigee, ESB and API implementation projects, web services and API’s built on SOAP or REST and using XML or JSON. and develop tools for the engineering team.
- API design/modelling using Swagger 2.0, securing data channels using various mechanisms (basic authentication, OAuth 2.0, etc.). Performed Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk management, designing & developing APIs.
- Establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners.
- Effectively manage and partner with technology vendors to deliver against business objectives. service monitoring across all platforms to ensure continuous availability and operational continuity of critical systems.
Environment: Java, AWS, Angular JS, Hibernate, Spring, REST, SOAP, NodeJS, oAuth, Swagger 2.0 APIGEE
Sr. Software Lead Consultant
- Development Lead for the Insight and Invision System software using Java, J2EE, Sybase, Oracle and Informatica
- Periodic maintenance of the project related to the new development and responsible for the delivery of the each quarter development task
- Review the core functional and technical requirements and works with the development and project teams to ensure that the delivered solutions integrate, data flow correctly between systems and support the business and development objectives.
- Data Analysis, Data Forecasting and Accruals calculation were deeply studied and altered the logic accordingly.
- Proficiency in Web Services, JDBC, SQL, threading, JSP and XML and implementing them in team and extracting the output to meet the project goal.
Environment: J2EE, Java, Oracle, PL/SQL. Sybase, Informatica