Server-side Technologies: Node.js, Express, Restify, Spring Framework, Spring Security, EJB3, MVC, Servlets, JSP, Tiles, Struts, Log4J, JDOM, SAX, Saxon and JAXP, Web Services, Castor
Containers and Services: Heroku, JBoss 4.2, IBM WAS 5.1, 6.0, BEA Weblogic 7.0, 8.1 Portal, WLI, BEA Liquid Data, Apache, Netscape Enterprise Server, JNDI, JDBC
Databases: MongoDB, Mongoose ODM, Oracle 9, 10g, JPA, iBatis, Autonomy IDOL Server, Sybase, MS SQL Server, DB2, Notes Domino R5, 6, SQL, Stored Procedures
Developer Tools: Angular CLI, Webpack,Yeoman, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Karma, Protractor, Jasmine, Webstorm, Eclipse, IntelliJ, CruiseControl, Ant, Git, GitHub, SVN, CVS, Perforce, Clear Case, Visual Source Safe, JUnit, HtmlUnit, Canoo WebTest
Operating Systems: Mac OSX, UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, Linux), Windows 3.1 / 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 / XP / Windows 7
- Built and deployed a variety of program resources including: a REST API Simulator, an internal NPM Repository and Registry, a program specific Documentation Server, a Custom Component Library published to NPM.
- Outlined and defined the UI and service interfaces that support data consumption, error handling, messaging and logging.
- Generated multiple repositories and solutions from the ground up, using React libraries, build systems, and scripts.
- Introduced the monorepo implementation pattern for large scale applications and component libraries.
- Refactored existing program components and services into a modern custom component library shared via an internal NPM repository server.
- Delivered suggestions for modern style sheet implementation and strategies for distributable components -styled-components, css modules, and SASS.
- Node build script development, git pre-commit hooks for lint and testing.
- Full documentation of concepts, design and architectures.
- Detailed estimates and design of deliverables, while planning in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Core technologies include: ReactJS,, Node.js, TypeScript, Internal NPM Registry and Repository, Custom Component Library, Lerna, Yarn Workspaces, Babel, Jest, Lint, HAPI, REST, Swagger, Typedoc, Storybook, Webpack
- Research and training in the area of reactive programming. Objectives include understanding the practices which replace observable patterns (global event bus) with stateless and stateful RxJS observable services.
- Implementation of stateless, container components using stateless / stateful services and NgRx stores. Furthered understanding of applying smart vs presentation components that replace the imperative style of Angular programming.
- Skill development using the store pattern to centralize data and manage state using immutable data and NgRx entity adapters. Design of stores, actions, reducers, effects, and entities.
- Continued work with library / module sharing across multiple projects in an enterprise - using the npm repository / library seed approach presented by Angular 4.
- Core technologies included: RxJS, NgRx, NgRx Router Store, Angular CLI, NgRx Dev Tools, NgRx Store Freeze, NgRx Schematics
- Principle Angular engineer tasked to support new application and product development, using latest Angular technologies. Highly customizable application aspects involved in supporting multiple customer sites.
- API contract / payload negotiation for server-side business logic state transfer for UI consumption.
- Design and implementation of notification and error handling subsystems, using RxJS observables and the message bus pattern.
- Angular Material and material design used to build user interfaces.
- Nrwl / Nx usage to support core project library across multiple applications.
- Jasmine / Karma unit testing using the new Angular test bed framework.
- Angular-CLI build time analysis and resolution, reducing 40 minute build time to 3 minutes.
- Project support documentation, guides / code annotations for Compodoc document generator, markdown, etc.
- Core technologies included: Angular 5/6, RxJS, Angular-CLI, Angular Material, Nrwl Nx, Bootstrap, CSS, LESS, Jasmine, Karma