- Around 7+ Years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using JAVA, J2EE, technologies. Having a healthy participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding with a good experience in the information technologies.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Rational Application.
- Worked on the dependency injection using spring framework with Application Context XML and Annotation based.
- Expertise in development using JAVA collection framework, Multithreading, Exception handling and various object - oriented methodologies.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE, Concurrency, Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Expertise in implementing and deploying SOAP Web Services and Restful Services to develop dynamic server-side web contents.
- Developed RESTful web services using Apache CXF and spring framework.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ Series.
- Proven skills in troubleshooting, Code deployments/promotions, performance monitoring and performance tuning of WebLogic server and Jboss Server.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins, Constraints, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic and also created clustered and non-clustered indexes.
- Designing and building Futures/Options applications using Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrency, JMS/MQ, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Apache Tomcat.
- Proficient experience in using the databases such as MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g.
- Good experience in writing Views, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Functions and triggers with comprehensive knowledge on Performance Tuning and Query Optimization in Oracle.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web and application servers like IBM WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Application Server, WebLogic Application Server and cloud-based deployments in AWS.
- Working experience of control version tools like SVN, CVS, Clear Case and GIT
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven tools.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWT, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java, Core Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J2EE Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, JSF
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JSF, IBATIS
Spring Framework: Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security
Database Server: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, RDBMS, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, STS
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL, Axis2, UDDI, Apache CXF
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Clear case
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Water-Fall, Rapid Application Development, Test Driven development
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, cucumber, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Testing &logging: Junit, Jasmine, JUnit, Log4J, SoapUI, Test NG, Easy mock and Power mock, Karma, Protractor, Mockito, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring MVC, IoC, Web Framework.
- Had experience in performance tuning J2EE apps, performance testing, analysis, and tuning.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Improved the maintainability of the project by implementing and improving Exception Handling and Collection APIs
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs.
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Implemented UNIX utilities using shell script for data validation, manual job submission, restarting failed jobs, etc.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Actively involved in deployment Application war files in Weblogic Application server.
- Migration of current search process from Database to Solr search engine.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Refactored the code for JVM Optimization and performance of application.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Experienced in full-text search engine techniques like Lucene, Solr with Jetty Server.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML to integrate other legacy systems.
- Unit testing of developed product features using Junit and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Wrote build and deployed scripts using Shell and ANT scripts and involved in performance analysis of the application and fixed problems/suggest solutions.
- Used SOAP based Web services and RESTful Web services for transferring data between applications.
- Knowledge of open source frameworks including Spring, Play and Lucene.
- Designed and developed various Oracle database Simple and Complex Queries, PL/SQL procedures, Stored Procedures, Trigger and Functions.
- Responsible to finish Jira Tickets assigned on time and update their status on regular basis.
- Used SVN for source code control.
- Develop detailed program design for application changes and/or major bugs.
- Involved in writing program documentation and technical specification documents.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Java Full-stack Developer
- Worked on AgileRally dev for define user stories, tasks and defects.
- Utilized Angular.JS UI-bootstrap components like time picker, directives, model pop-ups, ng-grid, router, progress bar, NG-Idle, NG-Upload. Implemented flexible routing and nested using Angular.JS-UI-router.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsive Webpage across different screen-sizes.
- Developed user stories using Core Java and spring and consumed Rest web services exposed from the profit center.
- Worked on SOAP UI for testing request/response client internal/external web service and outbound internal/external web services.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen events. Implemented logic to listen and to subscribe events.
- Responsible for Offshore & technical support and maintenance of its daily batch jobs.
- Developed Apache Camel routes and defined JMS endpoints for message processing and routing.
- Used Jackson for converting JSON to domain object and domain to JSON vice versa.
- Worked on Web Logic 12c for deployed interface modules and used Oracle 11g for persist the data getting from external system (Amdocs).
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of client inbound and outbound web services and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Docker is used for creating images that are deployed on AWS.
- Configured Hibernate’s second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) micro services to provide Restful API and RAML utilizing Spring Boot with Micro services.
- Built spring based Java and Scala micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Used JAX-RPC Web Services using JERSEYREST to process the application for the customer
- Developed Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using REST, such as Loan Applications, to transfer data from Branch Server to Head Office Server, then used SAX and DOM XML1.1 parsers for data retrieval.
- Used SVN for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application.
- Analyzed code coverage report from Jenkins to improve code coverage and configured multiple plugins in deploying applications.
- Used oracle as backend database using Windows OS, Involved in development of PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Used Maven for create the project archetype and build the interface modules for create war and ear files.
- Managed the development team at offshore and provided necessary information and artifacts.
- Supported Testing Teams and involved in defect meetings.
- Involved in system design, development, testing, debugging and took part in creating documentation.
- Deployed the application on a Web Logic server on a UNIX platform
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Implemented Spring Framework for the project.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and use case diagrams for the view accounts.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design and implementation and testing phases of Software.
- Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and participated in the daily stand-up, iteration review, kick-off and Retrospective meetings as a part of Agile.
- Developed end to end application using Spring Boot.
- Generated skeleton code based on the class diagrams.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Used Hibernate to integrate with the backend database.
- Used XML and XSLT to display the pages in the HTML format for the customers.
- Built data-driven web applications using JSP by developing custom tags, JSTL for all the application UML, EJB and XML.
- Used Hibernate object relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve the data from database.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries, Named queries for stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Migrate the Build tool Jenkins to Bamboo and integrated with Bit bucket and JIRA .
- Developed ANT Scripts to do build, packaging ear file and Deployed the application using WebLogic as a server.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Developed SQL Server stored procedures to further handle HL7 processing for the application databases.
- Setup acceptance test using Cucumberand helped to drastically reduce the amount of bugs in production.
- Leveraging Microservices in Cloud Native Application Architecture (the problems with Monolithic Applications and Microservices)
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Provided functional support to the technical team in resolving & providing a quick fix for production issues.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, SDLC, JMS, Hibernate, XML, XSLT, HTML, JSP, JSTL, UML, EJB, XML, WebLogic, Log4j, Junit.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and WebServices (SOAP, WSDL).
- Developed the application using J2EE, JSP, Tag Libraries, XML, XSD and Oracle.
- Used JSP and Servlets for server side transaction.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS, Angular.Js as per company's standards.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and used XML SAX/DOM API to parse them.
- Used XPATH to navigate through Attributes and Elements in a XML Document.
- Developed modules to interact with other enterprise applications using Web services WSDL and SOAP Web Services.
- D eveloped JQuery code using an XML Http Request Adapter to send an AJAX request to the server side code and also implemented a callback function to handle the results.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as such as Thermostat and Demand-Response management.
- Used JAXB to marshal and un marshal the xml-java object, java objects-xml.
- Design and development of Test Simulation tools in Java (J2EE), to automate SOAP transactions.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using Junit and built the package using Ant and deployed the application on to WebLogic App Server.
- Developed entire application web-based client implementing MVC Architecture using Spring MVC Framework.
- Implemented Object-Relation Mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework in conjunction with Spring Functionality.
- Design and developed the processes using Multi-Threading to make it Asynchronous.
- Used Multi-Threaded Environment to run the processes asynchronously using different future calls to access the data.
- Developed several Shell Scripts to automate file transfer.
- Version control of the code and configuration files are maintained by SVN.
- Involved in Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, Spring-WS.
- Involved in technical requirement requirements gathering.
- Involved in developing spring components and Hibernate modules.
- Involved in leverage component framework to web technologies through Java web start.
- Developed the system architecture (UML).
- Good hands on UNIX Commands, used to verify the log files on the Production Server.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Used Jenkins with the mythologies like CI (Continous Integration) and CD (Continous Development).
Environment: Java 1.6, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, Spring (DI, AOP, Batch) HTML, XML, DHTML, JSON, Hibernate, SOAP based WebServices, JBoss, Log4j, JUnit, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Subversion, Jenkins.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Coded Action Classes, Action Form for the web tier for the Customer Service representative to send a fax request with Struts validation framework.
- Designed and developed the controller and view components using JSPs and Servlets.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviewing.
- Involved in production support and maintaining the application after production.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Log4J, SQL, Eclipse, XTML Spy, ANT, J Unit, Putty, XML, UML, OOD, MVC, JDBC