- 6+ years of professional experience in software design and development with a strong Java, J2EE background and UI Development. Experience in SDLC, Agile (SCRUM), Iterative, Waterfall methodologies and Object - Oriented Application Design and Programming.
- Experience in XML related technologies like DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services ( AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.x/3.x, JSTL, Struts, Spring 3.5, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans Hibernate and Web Services.
- Experienced in implementing service-oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF ).
- Solid database connectivity skills which includes Oracle, DB2 and MYSQL and programming with SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures, Triggers and Sequences, Functions and Cursors and Packages besides writing DDL, Transactional and DML queries with SQL developer development tool.
- In-depth experience with Amazon AWS Cloud Services, (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Cloud Watch, Elastic, SNS, VPC, Cloud Formation, Route53) and managing security groups on AWS.
- Good working knowledge of NoSQL Database, MongoDB, Cassandra .
- Work experience on application servers like WAS (Websphere Application Server), Web logic, Apache Tomcat web server and JBOSS.
- Expertise in the Apache Camel Integration Framework, in conjunction with Apache CXF and ActiveMQ . Experienced in working with Spring Integration. EJB Session Beans were used to process request from user interface using OSS.
- Worked on Build and deploy tools like Jenkins, Maven and ANT .
- Experience in JUnit framework with Mockito and Easy mock, Spring Junit .
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like CVS, GIT and SVN .
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Rational Application Developer (RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Basic knowledge in UNIX shell scripting.
Languages: JAVA, UML, XML, SQL, PL/SQL
Framework: Spring 4.x/3.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.0/2.1, Struts 2.0/1.2
Markup Languages: HTML5, CSS3, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSLT
Database: Oracle, DB2, MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL, Cassendra
J2EE: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, JAXB,JTA
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, TestNg.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, REST, Microservices.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows.
Web/App-Servers: JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic.
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, GitHub, Clear Case
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins.
Methodologies: Waterfall Model, Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD)Tools
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a Test-Driven Development ( TDD) approach.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control ( IoC ) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC .
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF ).
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap .
- Deployed EARs, WARs and configured application specific JVM settings, Web container parameters using the Admin Console and WebSphere admin scripts.
- Accomplished Workload Management by creating Clusters.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using HTML5 , CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS.
- Using the ReactJS, Flux for SPA development.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Project migration into cloud environment using AWS, Docker container.
- Designed and developed the monitoring system used for AWS Elastic Environments, including monitoring individual instance health, overall environment health, and managing individual component failure cases e.g. missing ELB, misconfigured Autoscaling Group, misconfigured EC2 Security Group, etc.
- Troubleshoot AWS EC2 Status check including System Status checks and Instance Status check alerts
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap .
- Implemented code according to create AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from Angular JS modules.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Used Spring framework to provide loose coupling between different application modules.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB .
- Used Express.Js to connect node.js to Database MongoDB and wrote schema.
- Develop a data integration application using Apache Camel leveraging Apache CXF and messaging middleware like ActiveMQ .
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOAP.
- Developed, and deployed server side Java, Servlets, and Java server pages (JSPs) for browser based conference software.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling.
- Developed and configured the Java beans using spring and Hibernate framework.
- Developed the X12 file logic and involved in the ICD10 business logic.
- Involved in developing SOAP Web Services using XML, XPATH, XSD, SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Involved in developing the applications using Spring Framework for Dependency Injection(Inversion of Control), Implemented the business logic using EJB (session and entity beans)
- Developed data access layer using Data Access Object ( DAO), Session Fa ç ade, Business Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Worked with JSF framework to represent UI components and manage their state. Conducted the SQL performance analysis on Oracle 11g database tables and improved the performance by SQL tuning.
- Used Log4j for logging mechanism and developed wrapper classes to configure the logs
- Extensively used PL/SQL for writing queries and stored procedures in Oracle Database .
- Developed and maintained Hibernate based data layer. Used JUnit and Struts Test cases for testing the application modules.
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Used Spring DAO concept in order to interact with database ( DB2) using jdbc template.
- Developed Exception Handling in BPEL Processes.
- Used Tortoise SVN for code management.
- Coding, testing and deploying the web application using JBoss Application server.
- Implemented Test cases using Junit and Tested web services with SOAPUI.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Worked with a team of developers in Agile (Scrum) model participating in design review meetings and sprint planning meetings to size tasks and prioritize them using Basecamp
- Design and develop base codes for the project using Java/J2EE
- Develop XSLT transformations for targeted systems
- Implemented spring security features using SOAP Interceptors for the authentication.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations , DB connections and other dependent objects.
- Developed a middle layer which consumes a web service and update data to database.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Leveraged Maven for Build process and Jenkins for Continuous Integration to ensure high developer productivity for application development
- Created Location Look up SOAP based web services.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations .
- Streamlined the server implementation by moving to JSON and MongoDB as the backend data model.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud MicroServices and to develop Spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Used IBM's Rational Team Concert ( RTC) for Version Control and IBM Jazz for Project Management, Case Tracking and Code Reviews
Environment: Java, Core Java, Swings, java Applets, Spring 4.x, JPA, JTA, Hibernate, CSS, HTML, Restful WebServices, GWT, Linux, JIRA, JSON, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, GIT, XML, JUnit, JSF, NPM, Websphere, Agile, Docker, Advanced Rest Client, Maven.