- An enthusiastic and professional Software Developer, who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team with a passion to give life to software applications meeting requirements of wide range of clients. Quick to grasp new ideas, concepts and to develop innovative and creative solutions to the ever - growing business needs across various sectors.
- 10 years of full stack JAVA development experience in IT industry involving System Analysis, Design and Coding.
- Good experience in MVC architecture, using Spring, Spring boot, Microservices, Seam, Struts and JSF frameworks.
- Having good expertise in Websphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat servers using SQL/Oracle/MS SQL server as data store.
- Well experienced in front end development using JSP, Java script, AJAX, CSS, XML, XHTML, Richfaces, JQuery.
- Good Experience with implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Experienced to develop backend of web applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, EJB, Oracle.
- Good experience in Salesforce (SFDC), Apex, Visual force pages development.
- Team leading experience in handling both Onshore and Offshore teams while working in application support projects.
- Tremendous experience in Release management having worked on several mid-term and production releases.
- Having experience in configuration management and version control tools like SubVersioN, Git, Bitbucket.
- Proficient in all phases of the project like designing, UI and backend coding, unit testing, production deployment.
- Extensive Object Oriented design and development experience in building complex algorithms.
- Trained to deliver greater quality code exercising pair programming techniques with proven ability to lead a team.
- Well experienced in Waterfall software development methods and AGILE methodologies like SCRUM and KANBAN.
- A proactive quick learner and a good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong IT ethics and a good understanding of Information Security gained from Insurance and Banking domains.
Tools: and Servers: Jboss, Eclipse, Intellij Idea, Apache tomcat, Tortoise SVN, TFS, GIT, Bitbucket, Websphere, Autosys, Tumbleweed, Salesforce CRM, Maven, Jenkins, Jetty, Siteminder, iplanet, Postman, Swagger (RESTAPI), JUNIT, Gradle
Database and Operating System: Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server management studio, Sybase, Windows*, UNIX
Software development models: Waterfall, AGILE scrum and Kanban
Senior Java developer
- Part of a strictly AGILE scrum team working to transform legacy SOAP services into a suite of cloud-hosted Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Structuring REST request/response JSONs as per business rules and interfacing team’s requirements.
- Development of REST API controllers and corresponding Junit test cases in Spring/ Spring boot applications.
- Code review, code enhancements, optimization for team.
- Part of release management team in planning UAT and pre prod releases while working closely with DevOps teams.
- Building Swagger and creation of postman collections for developed REST services.
- Development of APTRA Passport Application, configuration, data loading and code base customization.
- Leading onshore- offshore teams in planning and organizing activities during production deployment of new releases.
- Part of production support team where main duty is handling production issues post implementation of new channels.
- Designed and developed scripts to generate and transfer X9 files, X9 consolidation files and report files.
- Designed and developed JILs and scripts for Autosys job scheduling and Tumble Weed Feedhub for secure file transfer.
- Setup of SiteMinder and single sign on access to required application roles and permissions using LDAP.
- As a work package leader performing daily builds, deployments and configuration of the Websphere Application Server.
- Configuration of iplanet web server and firewall settings for the deployed applications in Websphere.
- Java automation for GUIDEWIRE policy center and claim center applications using selenium and Java swing.
- Assumed the role of onshore coordinator team lead in client location, and handled onshore-offshore teams.
- Developed automation scripts to test xml loaded data per xml schema in DB after Extract Transform Load process (ETL).
- Practiced AGILE- Kanban and Sprint methodologies using JIRA and Rally through various mid-term deliveries.
- Actively participated in daily SCRUM stand up meetings giving to the point updates about the project.
- Validated the Conformed Data Layer of Teradata database, post discussion with the data base designers and BAs.