- Around 7 years of experience in developing web applications using JAVA/J2EE, microservices.
- Experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development and implementation.
- Excellent understanding of object - oriented design methodology and core java concepts such as multi-threading, Exception handling, Collections, I/O.
- Expertise in developing multi-tier enterprise application using Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP), Spring frameworks, Spring boot, NodeJs.
- Utilized backend database as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Hands on experience in Spring IoC, Spring DAO, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, RESTful services, Spring Boot, Microservices and ORM (Hibernate) frameworks.
- Good knowledge in spring cloud services such as spring cloud config server, spring bus, Load balancing with Ribbon and Feign, Eureka Naming server, zuul api gateway, Distributed tracing with zipkin, Hystrix circuit breaker.
- Knowledge on amazon web services (AWS) like EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, IAM, VPC, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, Cloud Front and X-Ray.
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Agile Methodology and scrum software (Jira).
- Excellent experience in validating RESTful Webservices & microservices using Postman.
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, and Spring Tool Suite (STS), Atom and Brackets.
- Comprehensive work experience in Apache tomcat, WebLogic and IBM WebSphere App Servers.
- Experienced in using Maven for project build, Log4j for logging with different levels, junit for unit testing.
- Experience with versioning tools like Git, GIT Hub, SVN.
- Continuous integration, automated deployment and scheduling using Jenkins pipeline.
- Knowledge on documentation with Swagger.
- Developed and deployed applications in LINUX and Windows environments.
- Strong knowledge on data structures and Algorithms.
- Effective team player and excellent communication skills with insight to determine priorities, schedule work and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability in analytical and problem-solving skills.
Programming Languages: Java 8, J2EE, C, C++, SQL
JAVA Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, RESTful and Microservices.
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, JDBC, Core, Security, IoC), Hibernate, Spring Boot, log4j, junit
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere.
IDE: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Atom, Brackets, Visual Code.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, GIT Hub
Build tools: Maven, Jenkins
Cloud Technologies: AWS- EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, IAM, VPC, DynamoDB, Cloud Friend, Cloud Watch.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, UNIX, Linux
Other tools: Postman, Jira, CA Rally.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Java Back end Developer
- Involved in analyzing the business requirements.
- Designed and developed microservices using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring Security for implementing authentication, authorization and access control features.
- Enhanced the CRUD RESTful APIs by using Spring boot, set JSON data type b/w front-end and the service layer.
- Wrote annotated POJO classes, which contains business logic to map database tables with java objects
- Working with Hibernate framework to interact with Oracle DB.
- Configured connection pools , established connection and developed queries with Oracle DB.
- Implemented customized Exceptions for the application to handle different exceptions.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using the Log4j framework and unit test cases with JUnit.
- Used GIT and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Used Postman for all the developed modules to test them.
- Supported to resolve performance defects.
- Worked in an Agile project methodology, attended daily scrum meetings and bi-weekly sprints.
- Used JIRA for agile implementation and bug tracking.
- Used Maven for dependency management and building the application.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, Microservices, Restful services, Spring Framework, Postman, Hibernate, GitHub, SQL, Oracle DB, JUnit, STS, Maven, Jira, Agile, Tomcat.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Study and analysis of cart services Business requirements and participating in scrum meetings, presenting demos to clients.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Develop, enhance and maintain the add to cart and view cart microservices using Spring Boot.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring Annotations, Hibernate, Oracle.
- Involved in developing Class diagrams in UML showing generalization and other relationships, sequence diagram describing the interaction of objects over time.
- Implemented Hibernate for mapping and managing java objects with relational database tables.
- Developed custom Exceptions for the application.
- Wrote Entity classes to map with the database tables.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing queries and designing the database.
- Used GIT and Maven for project builds.
- Wrote Unit test cases using Junit.
- Design and Development of software components like Interface, Action Handlers.
- Work in agile team to support sprint deliverables in bi-weekly.
- Provided support for functional testing and performance testing
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint demos and retrospectives.
Environment: Java, Hibernate, Microservices, RESTful Webservices, Spring Framework, Spring boot, Junit, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, JDBC, SQL, JSON, Oracle, Tomcat, Maven, GitHub, Agile scrum.
- Actively involved in all aspects of the system design which include requirement gathering, analysis, development, system and integration testing.
- Design & developed solutions using Java, J2EE Technologies and Spring frameworks.
- Review, monitoring and setup KPI's and alerts for various services.
- Participate in requirement gathering which translate into solutions.
- Analysis and design for products and related services, also responsible for product stability.
- Ensure high-quality standards of the deliverable by doing thorough code reviews and monitoring KPIs to ensure the Service Level Agreements are met.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Analyzing the requirements, develop, implementing using Java, J2EE, Spring frameworks, and SQL.
- Hands on experience with data persistence using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Used core JAVA, Spring MVC, Spring IOC to develop the functionality of the modules and Spring JDBC for Database connection.
- Implemented Dispatcher servlet to handle request and response which comprises of accepting form input and generate HTML Web pages dynamically.
- Code Versioning SVN
- Write, modify, and maintain software documentation and specifications.
- Utilized defect/bug tracking tools like Jira with team to improve communications and reduce defects in product.
Environment: Java/ J2EE, Oracle, Servlet, Spring Framework, Xml, Eclipse, Tomcat and SVN.
- Worked with other BA team members to create/maintain documents needed by the requirements for the project as well for the marketing team.
- Design & developed solutions using Java, J2EE Technologies.
- Used object-oriented concepts like polymorphism, abstraction, exceptional handling, collection for the development.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.