- Over 5 years’ experience in full life cycle development involving analysis, design (System/OO), development, deployment, testing, documentation, implementation & maintenance of application software in multi - tier programming environment.
- Extensive experience with Frameworks like Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Struts 2.0
- 2+ years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing web services that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, Axis2 and JAX-WS.
- More than 2 years of experience in using SQL, PL SQL, PostgreSQL, JSF, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML languages.
- Proficient in AWS Cloud services such as EC2, S3, RDS and Redis.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Methodologies and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experienced in using Objects Oriented Design, Design patterns, UML and Rational Rose. Expert in gathering Requirements and Systems Analysis.
- Proficient in using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) principles, applying proven design patterns in building high performance applications.
- Use of IDE for developing environment like IRAD, Eclipse, Net Beans, Web Sphere Studio 7.0 8.0, Jbuilder, Web Gain Business Designer Structure Builder, Elixir Case, and Visual Source Safe and Erwin for Data base Scheme Design.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring MVC Framework using MVC design pattern
- Sound RDBMS concepts and extensively worked with Oracle 8i 9i 10g 11g, DB2, SQL Server 8.0 9.0 10.0 10.5 11.0 , Redis and MySQL.
- Experienced in writing PL SQL procedures, Triggers in Oracle and Stored Procedures in DB2 and MySQL.
- Experienced is developing Ant and Maven scripts for automated application build and testing
- Expertise in using Kafka as a messaging system to implement real-time Streaming solutions
- Expertise in Cutting Edge Technologies like EJB, JPA, JMS, XML and WebSphere MQ Series with good experience in Developing and Deploying Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) on Application Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss and Web Servers like Tomcat.
Languages: Core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C++, Elixir, Ruby on Rails
Enterprise Java: Servlets, JSTL, Design Patterns, JSF, JMS, EJB, Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java security.
Tools: & Framework: Spring 5, Spring MVC, Spring Boot 2, Microservices, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, JSF, SoapUI, GWT, SourceTree, GIT, SVN, Apache Kafka
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL.
O-R mapping: Hibernate, JPA.
Build Automation: ANT, MAVEN, Gradle.
Cloud Technologies: AWS( S3, RDS, EC2,DynamoDB), Redis
J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Configured spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a context file and integrated middle tier with Hibernate and used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring MVC Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC).
- Used Spring Boot to create and enhance tracing functionality microservices.
- Consumed other RESTFUL webservices using REST Template.
- Performed operations on the database using Spring jdbc template
- Unit tested the microservices using JUnits and Mockito.
- Rendered visual documentation using Swagger UI.
- Used Java 8 features like Lambda functions, Stream API, Collections, functional interfaces and method references.
- Worked on arcobjects interaction with Java. Deployed SOE in ARCGIS servers
- Worked on python loading and validation geo spatial scripting using ARCGIS libraries.
- Worked on the conversion scripts in PostgreSQL for data porting across domains.
- Used Apache Kafka to aggregate web log data from multiple servers.
- Developed high-performance web applications using spring and XML Http Request for easy maintenance of records.
- Converted and automated builds using Maven.
- Implemented CI/CD with Gradle, Jenkins and Docker on AWS.
- Working as J2EE Developer for tomcat migration project from Confidential side to help Infosys Technologies to migrate the applications to Tomcat.
- Addressing technical as well as project issues for Infosys tomcat migration team as well as for Confidential SME’s of the application.
- Involved in planning, design and migrating application from WebSphere to Tomcat
- Involved and provided solution on post-migration issues.
- Responsible for working with the diverse Java development community across many areas of the Client enterprise.
- Improved the timing and performance of activating/deactivating TN’s by 90% with BULK API initiative.
- Perform the design of the code in Java/J2EE and other related frameworks.
- Building Low Level and High Level design documents from the Business Requirement Document while working along with the architect and team lead.
- Perform Unit, Integration testing of the developed code using Junit frameworks to ensure robustness of the code built.
- Perform the seamless integration of the generated front end GUI data into the Oracle backend database after performing necessary ESAP operations.
- Provide technical and design solution as part of JEE COE to Java/J2EE Developers of Confidential Inc. across the world.
- Implemented JQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Support developers with RAD as well as general coding problems.
- Played a key role in developing the business layer and data management components of this web-based system over J2EE architecture.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to Cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like Redis and exposed them with Restful endpoints by using Redis Cache.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Methodology (Scrum).
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant Java code for application development effort which involved working with JDBC, XML, Hibernate, EJB, Spring, Spring Security
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API, Spring Boot for Micro services and Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Used Apache Kafka as a messaging system for interaction between the applications.
- Developed data pipeline for real time use cases using Kafka.
- Created batch deployment maven plugin solution for CI/CD pipeline using Spring Batch.
- Configured routes in Apache Camel using XML for routing messages between end points.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, Rationale Rose, SVN, Redis, Web Logic Server, Hibernate, Spring, Spring ORM, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Rest, STS, AngularJS, Angular, Node.js, JQuery, Apache Kafka
- Participated in Requirement gathering with Business Users.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the application.
- Implemented Web Service client using SOAP and WSDL.
- Used Winscp and putty to connect with UNIX machines to deployments, start/stop servers and monitoring the logs in various environments.
- Provided the support during the integration and performance testing.
- Development of simulators using C++, Elixir, Ruby on Rails.
- Prepared the Unit test cases during the development.
- Written test cases using Junit and Mockito
- Written test cases for legacy C++ software using GoogleMock and CppUnit
- Was involved in migration of C/C++ XML Loaders and Extractor to Java XML Loaders and Extractors.
- Involved in refactoring existing code to provide better readability and improve code quality.
- Involved in daily standups, code reviews and sprint planning.
- Worked on Production issues i.e. fixed the tickets based on severity levels.
- Involved in production troubleshooting and maintenance.
Environment: Java, C++, Elixir, Ruby on Rails, Git, ANT, Oracle, XML, UNIX, Sprint Boot, Winscp, putty, Eclipse, Hibernate, Mockito, GoogleMock, CppUnit.
- Involved in understanding and translating the requirements into application and system design.
- Prepared and maintained Architectural documents, non-functional requirement documents for various project modules.
- Involved in designing DREAM oracle database with the help of DBA.
- Actively involved in applying design concepts, layered architecture, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns of the application.
- Involved in testing of design attributes while coordinating with team members in accomplishing overall objectives.
- Extensively involved in producing complex reports to Confidential ’s Business users on the status of enrollment and eligibility of Argus and non-Argus members.
- Implemented automation tool for report generation of frequently used repetitive SQL queries in the database.
- Involved in design and implementation of backend and middle tier layer using spring technologies.
- Actively participated in System testing, Integration testing and Stress testing.
- Handled huge volume of data in the application during the year end as a result of new customers and renewals of existing customers.
- Worked with release management to provide the status of the release work on their weekly calls and the move up plan OOA activities.
- Involved in design walkthrough, functional requirement and code reviews.
- Worked with Confidential ’s Disaster Recovery Team for Confidential ’s Enrollment and Eligibility Applications.
- Extensively worked on NDM scripts for FTP of the files to the vendors.
- Integrated the web services with Mainframes.
- Worked on Agile Scrum methodology with 2 weeks sprints, attended milestone meetings, planning meetings.
- Involved in design review and implementation of proposed system.
Environment: JDK1.6, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Hibernate, JAXB, XML, XSD, Weblogic, Oracle 11g DML, DDL, PL/SQL, Oracle Data Modeler, JUnit, Restful Web Services, Maven