- 6+ years of IT experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation and Testing of web based multi - tier applications related to Insurance, Content management industries, Accounting domains.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Factory,Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate.
- Good working experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Expertise in JMS and MQ Series
- Very good understanding of ObjectOrientedDesign (OOD), DesignPatterns, J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Struts,multi-tier architectures and distributed architectures
- Good exposure in writing numerous test cases using Junit.
- Expertise in Eclipse, IntelliJ and JBuilder for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Good working knowledge of persisting java objects using Hibernate that simplify data storage and retrieval to the underlying database.
- Strong experience with BPM tools like BONITA and REDHAT PAM.
- Implemented various levels of application and services using Spring-Framework, Micro Services and ORM tools like Hibernate for fast pace and efficient code generation.
- Responsible for implementation of java integration components for JBPM and DROOLS.
- Proficiency in developing business processes using Bonita, JBPM, Business Manager.
- Strong experience in SOA architecture and publishing web services (SOAP, RESTful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, UDDI, JAX-RS and JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXB.
- Strong knowledge of J2EE/Java application development background, with experience in defining functional and technical specifications and deploying applications (WAR and EAR) on various servers in multiple ambiences (DEV, SIT, UAT and PROD).
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Expertise in working on App/Web servers like Web Logic 8.x/9.x/10.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x.
Java Technologies: J2EE, JDBC, J2SE, Swing, AWTJava Beans, JMS, JSF Servlets, Groovy, REST, SOAP.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Junit, TestNG.
Servers: Web Logic, JBOSS, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Web Server, Tomcat 8.0.
Languages: Java, C, C++, Shell Scripting, UML.
Confidential, Spring Valley, NY
- Analyzing the business requirements at the meeting with business analyst and team to discuss the scope of development
- Communicating with Application architects regarding non-functional requirements and business owners regarding functional behavior and expectations of the application
- Analyzing the current behavior of the application and determining the impact of new requirements on existing implementation.
- Analyzing the process diagram and workflow rules of the product.
- Designing business process work flows using Bonita BPM and RED HAT PAM Process Designer, Model, Execution, Monitoring, and Optimization methodologies.
- Developing business processes in business central suite and exposing the BPM process to REST Service calls.
- Developing Business Rule Management System (BRMS) Rules in Business Central for creation and maintenance of business rules and rule artifacts.
- Creating Rule attributes Meta data, conditions and actions in the Decision tables.
- Implementing Signal events in business processes to handle diversions and activate the workflow by passing resuming signal events.
- Developing Event Listeners to trigger process-related events like start or completing a process.
- Developing client application (producers) to create and deliver message to other applications (consumers).
- Developing script task inside the business process to manipulate variables and to implement business logic.
- Implementing multi-instance subprocess to execute the contained process segment multiple times.
- Creating human task on business processes where human interaction is needed.
- Extensively worked on migration Bonita BPM to REDHAT PAM.
- Participate in daily meetings to analyze the requirements with business team and share the feedback and best practices.
- Monitoring Bonita and JBPM work flow and application, database performance in UAT region.
- Working on enhancements to application that comes as new requirement and fixing defects that were identified in QA and UAT environments.
Environment: Bonita, REDHAT PAM, Java 1.8, Spring 4.0, REST API, Micro Services, Hibernate 4.0, Oracle11g R1(10.3.6), IBM, Maven,JUnit, Mockito, log4j, Angular JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS, GIT.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Design, code, and maintain highly scalable and reliable modern web applications.
- Create REST services (APIs) keeping microservices design pattern in mind.
- Create Integration services to consume/process data from other systems
- Create CI/CD pipeline for the above services
- Modeling and implementing multi-tiered applications, applying background and understanding of web and database programming, including multi-tiered application architecture and development for advanced web technologies.
- Write/review/edit Oracle Stored Procedures (PL/SQL) and perform software tuning tasks with database related skills like creating indexes, triggers, etc.
- Perform analysis, development, execution, and maintenance of Java J2EE web applications using Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) design and technologies that include RESTful services, Rule Engine, and Database programming over Spring, Spring MVC, and Hibernate frameworks using Agile development and test methodology
- Develop testing framework for API testing with SOAPUI/Ready API.
- Triaging and resolving issues with WebSphere and associated technologies. Trouble shooting of WAS environment and applications (Analyze JVM logs, Trace Logs, FFDC, native logs, java core, heap dumps)
- Installing, configuring and performance tuning IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5 and above
- Perform testing across levels of software development lifecycle - Test Driven Development, unit, system, integration, and non-functional testing.
Environment: Java 1.7, WebSphere 7.0/8.0, Jenkins, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, SonarQube, Gradle, GIT, Ajax, JMS, Jibx, Jaxb, Caching, Web Sphere server, Junit,Thyme Leaf.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Working in a fully Agile environment on rewriting, maintaining several applications.
- Implemented nested views and routing using AngularUIRouter as per the requirement. GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and AngularJS and created reusable components in AngularJS using Custom Directives Filters, Services and Partials.
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and AngularUI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Developed AJAX call for asynchronous data retrieval from back-end, involved in the Data Access Object layer for storing, updating and loading the data using Hibernate.
- Used spring declarative transaction management for managing distributed transactions in service layer.
- Customized Restful web service using spring restful API, sending JSON format data packets between front end and middle tier controller.
- Developed RESTservices using Spring MVC to serve the UI with JSON data and involved in creating controller advices to handle exceptions and bad requests.
- Used Postman and Advanced rest client to test web services. Developed both xml and JSON request and responses using REST.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database, used multi ways in Hibernate to update data including HQL queries, load or get, SQL, criteria.
- Participated in production releases and validations during release nights.
- Configured Websphere 7.0 Continuous Integration Servers to implement automatic building of code to SVN repository.
Environment: Java 1.7, WebSphere 7.0/8.0, Jenkins, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Junit, SonarQube, Gradle,Ant, SVN, Ajax, Angular-js, JMS, Jibx, Jaxb, Caching, Tomcat server, Junit.
JAVA/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using AJAX, JQUERY, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Documented how Spring Batch is useful for the current project, tried to address the advantages of using Spring Batch
- Developed applications using Web services, Developed the application using Spring MVC, involved in configuring and deploying the application using Web Sphere.
- Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using ORM tool Hibernate, transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations.
- Developed programs to port the XML data to database to make the website XML driven, involved Finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and maintain the version control using GIT. Discussed various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing web sites regarding the page layout and creative design.