- Full Stack Java Developer with around 5+ years of experience in IT industry working with object oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using JAVA and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in various Domains.
- Good exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum viz. Requirements Collection, Design, Implementation and testing activities. Also had experience in involving in complete SDLC life cycle till post production in multiple projects.
- Experience in Scala, Akka, Akka streams, Akka Http, Spray, Docker, AWS, RabbitMQ & Experience in developing Microservices with Spring boot using Java and Akka framework using Scala
- Worked on real time data integration using Kafka, Spark streaming and HBase & Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka .
- Define the Virtualization and automation strategy and process which includes identify the systems, constraints etc & Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as: Express, Hapi.
- Expertise in software design patterns/frameworks J2EE Design Patterns (MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access objects) and GOF Design Patterns
- Profound experience in creating real time data streaming solutions using Apache Spark /Spark Streaming, Kafka and Flume.
- Experienced in using Selenium Grid and Docker for cross platform and cross browser testing by running the Test Scripts on various virtual machines.
- Extensive experience in Confidential (EC2, S3, Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Cloud Watch) & Experienced with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources
- Experience in working with Cloud technologies like Confidential (AWS) and Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon Dynamo DB, Amazon SQS, Redshift.
- Good knowledge in Configuring, Monitoring and automating Confidential as well as involved in deploying the content cloud platform on Confidential using EC2, S3, SQS, SNS and EBS.
- Experienced in developing the Enterprise and Web applications on n-tier Architecture using Java/J2EE and java based technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, EJBs, Struts, JNDI, Web Services, XML, JPA, JMS and JDBC.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing Model View Controller (MVC2) using Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM framework.
- Extensive Design, implement and test services experience in a Micro Service-oriented architecture and has implemented the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Experience in implementing Web Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Monolithic architecture using SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, WADL.
- Experience in LDAP for authentication scheme and in middleware technologies, MQ Series & Hands-on experience with Eclipse, Cloud Foundry and source control tools like Git, Bitbucket, Stash
- Experience in working and good understanding of Cloud Modules like Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and IT web Apps.
- Experience working with cloud technologies like Confidential (AWS), Google cloud, RackSpace…etc., Big Data with Hadoop, Mapreduce and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle NoSQL database…etc.
- Experience in implementing the various services using Microservices architecture in which the services working dependently, implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Experience in Microservices-Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Strong familiarity with Python, Docker, Linux, Configuration Management, Jenkins, PostgreSQL, Redis, Flask, PaaS / IAAS.
- Extensively worked on NPM (node package manager) in Node JS to install and manage packages.
- Extensive experience in working on design, development, testing, implementation, deployment, enhancements & production support in Linux/Unix and Windows environments/Platforms.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Languages: JAVA JDK 6/7/8, J2EE, HTML, SQL and PL/SQL
Operating systems: Mac, Linux, Unix, Windows 10/8/7.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JNDI, Struts, Spring 2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, Ibatis 1.2, 2.3.x, SDK, HTML, DHTML, XML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, JSF, Prime Faces, Angular JS, REST, RESTful Web services.
Frameworks: Struts, Springs, Hibernate, Apache Tiles, JSF, Apache Kafka
Database: MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Sybase, MySQL, MS-SQL 20012, Oracle 12C/11g/10g/9i, MySQL, SQL Server 2016/2014/2012 , PL/SQL, DB2.
Development IDE/ Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse IDE, WSAD 6.x/5.x, RAD 9.5/9.0, JDeveloper 12.2.x/ 12.1.x/11.x, NetBeans, TOAD and SQL Developer and DB Visualizer
Methodologies & Concepts: Agile, Waterfall system analysis and design version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, Visual Source Safe(VSS), GIT, TFS
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, CRM, Rational Clear Quest and QTrack
Testing tools: HTML Unit, Jasmine, Mockito, Selenium
Cloud and Associated Technologies: Confidential (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Redis, PAAS/IAAS, MicroServices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Google Cloud
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC development involving Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, testing of application using Agile Methodologies, and estimate the efforts required in Windows, Linux/Unix environments.
- Developed Microservices based on Restful web service using Akka Actors and Akka-Http framework in Scala which handles high concurrency and high volume of traffic
- Gained Knowledge on Electrode Platform which is a NodeJS/Web platform built on top of the ReactJS and HapiJS frameworks.
- Developed a Hybrid Framework using Page Object and Data-Driven Model on top of TestNG and Selenium WebDriver for test automation.
- Designed and developed a module to publish the claim files to the created AWS S3 (cloud storage) Bucket using AWS Java SDK and integrated it to the application.
- Experienced in Hapi.js framework which helps in writing reusable code and helps in validating and authenticating code easily.
- Microservices have been built using spring boot, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud & SOAP Virtualization, Data-Driven Virtualization, Web Service, Website virtualization.
- Developed REST based Scala service to pull data from ElasticSearch/Lucene dashboard, Splunk and Atlassian Jira.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs & also Configured Kafka to handle real time data.
- Extensively used JAVA OOP’s concepts for developing Automation Frameworks using Eclipse, Maven, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Developed high-performance distributed queueing system. Scala, Redis, Akka, closure, MQ messaging, Json
- Setup and built AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC, EC2, S3, Dynamo DB and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL (Tag Libraries) and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Developed end to end data processing pipelines that begin with receiving data using distributed messaging systems Kafka through persistence of data into HBase.
- Full stack development based on J2EE specifications with Microservices architecture & Developed the web applications using Angular.js.
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, and supporting CA Service Virtualization.
- Working with Spring MVC framework and Hibernate ORM and Spring Boot for implementing the Web tier of the application.
- Extensively used Grunt and Gulp as an associate to Node JS to establish the connectivity between database and client
- Converted file uploading existing web service to Microservice for large Excel document uploads, validations, inserting records into Oracle DB tables.
- Deploying Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Called REST Web services through Angular JS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Designed/Develop Load New Artist Keys Quartz Scheduled Job to read Artist Keys from Redis Set Data Structure and persist using JPA hibernate in database.
- Wrote Kafka producers to stream the data from external rest APIs to Kafka topics & Wrote Spark-Streaming applications to consume the data from Kafka topics and write the processed streams to HBase.
- Responsibilities included configuration and deployment of tomcat application and web apache servers, Redis Cache and kaf Servers. Environments for test, development and production were built from the ground up.
- Responsible to install, configure, monitor systems developed on Cloud IaaS environments with Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS running on top of it.
- Worked on LINUX commands to manage and setup the environments for running the applications.
- Ability to do current state analysis and the put together a cloud strategy for IaaS and/or PaaS services - should be able to scope the technical requirements needed for the project.
- Wrote complex reporting applications with Ext JS and Sencha Touch for Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services, Linux, Unix and Windows servers
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Worked on the Eclipse SDK framework to develop the Code and Deploy the Application by Integrating to the Tomcat Server.
- Development of report reconciliation rules by comparing source and destination data source systems using spark framework in Scala language and Hadoop Frameworks.
- Experience on Swagger for automated documentation to the web services in the application by configuring Hapi-Swagger and Hapi- Swagger-UI.
- Created Automation Scripts for Functional and Regression testing using Selenium & an End to End Hybrid Framework using Java, Selenium and TestNG.
- Built real time data pipelines by developing Kafka producers and Spark streaming applications for consuming.
- Developed new features and critical functionalities for Cirrus Core using Java, Spring, RESTful web service, Rabbitmq, Jsp, MySQL, VMware, docker, SQL navigator, and IntelliJ.
- Maintaining strong cohesion within a single microservice whilst facilitating some degree of reusability loosely coupled Microservices.
- Used Selenium Grid for cross platform and cross browser testing by running the Test Scripts on various virtual machines.
- Implemented Virtualization framework in SOAPUI Free version for SOAP/REST Services & Experience on VMWare usage on GSA box and better understanding of virtualization concepts.
- Automation of functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium web driver & Designed and Developed automation scripts using Selenium web driver.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper & Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Execution of test scripts using Selenium webdriver using J Unit frame work.
- Involved in deploying systems on Confidential (AWS) Infrastructure services EC2. And Utilized most of the AWS services like S3 as a data store for storing the files that falls into the bucket, IAM roles, Elastic Bean Stalk, generated Lambda Functions to trigger an event that occurs in S3, Code Commit as a Version control service, AWS Cloud Watch.
- Used Java 8 and Groovy for developing the services & Implementing Restful API with API Gateway & Created, cloning Linux Virtual Machines, templates using VMware Virtual Clients
- Created and deployed an API to enable the required functionality in API Gateway & Used Circle CI for building the pipelines in the GitLab.
- Designed a RESTful web service using REST API resulting in high reliability, visibility of different responses. hands-on expertise in developing REST APIs supporting multiple versions
- Developed REST Web services with a synchronous request-response and also involved in developing and deploying the Web Services.
- Created user plugins for JFrog Artifactory ecosystem & also Created Swagger API and documenting them as per REST calls.
- Worked in an environment where CI/CD is extensively used (Jenkins Build pipelines, unit tests, automation tests and moving code to production quickly)
- Experience with continuous integration Jenkins tool & Dockerizing micro services and deploying onto Kubernetes using Spinnaker.
- Worked on deployment automation of all the micro services to pull image from the private docker registry and deploy to kubernetes cluster using spinnaker.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Automated alerts coming to Slack via AWS, Sumo Logic and Pager duty & Setting up Sumo Logic and New relic monitoring for AWS cloud environments.
- Created MySQL Database Objects like Schemas, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Indexes (cluster/Noncluster), and Constraints, Triggers, Buffer Pools, User Roles and functions.
- Created JIRA Support Project/Agile board to track support issues & Used Jira and Confluence for project documentation.
- Participated in the discussion with the business experts to understand the Business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements towards development.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Sending and receiving event between nodes through RabbitMQ and processed via Akka Streams, which manage the state with Cassandra and communicate between other microservices with Kafka
- Enabled export of aws (postgres) data into XML files and import into Oracle database & Migrated on premise infrastructure (files servers, application servers) to AWS cloud based infrastructure.
- Worked on the Microsoft cloud services like Azure to provide, SAAS, PAAS and worked on web services for passing the data as a Json data.
- Involved in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket, IAM, RDS took part in deploying application in AWS
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3 bucket for UI to render data faster that involves complex and time-consuming server-side logic
- Developed Customized Spring Multi Action controllers for handling similar operations and configured spring and Spring JDBC frameworks to develop full-fledged MVC and DB interaction application
- Implemented the various services using Microservices architecture in which the services working dependently & also Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Worked on Cloud Foundry, User Account and Authentication (UAA), OAuth2 Authorization, and Spring & Has working knowledge of Redis Cache, Memcache and Rabbit MQ.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTPAPIs, including JSON data formats & Integrated spring with Hibernate and used spring IOC concept.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Spring DAO Module to deal with Database & Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Worked on enterprise service bus using Hibernate, and spring to tie back-end Business logic/systems with web properties via Restful API.
- Developed the middle tier using Java Servlets & also Utilized Mongo database management system for storing user generated data.
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for data transfer. Used JAXBAPI and DOM for XML parsing messages.
- Implemented business logic in the middle tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Used stored procedure for achieving data validation. Developed configuration files corresponding to beans mapped and backend database tables.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic 11g Server. Used SQL Server 2010 as data base for creating stored procedures.
- Implemented analytical engines that pull data from API data sources and then present data back as either an API or persist it back into a NoSQL platform.
- Developed coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a WebLogic Application server and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers.
- Participated in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP & ANT Tool was used for the entire build process
- Designed and developed application based on MVC design pattern using struts Framework & Developed complete Business tier with state full session beans and CMP Entity beans with EJB 2.1 standards
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component & Used CVS for version controlling and JUnit for unit testing
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere Application server
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Utilized various Rational Rose design methodologies for developing the framework.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Developed application using Struts framework that leverages Struts MVC architecture & Wrote DAO classes to interface with Database using hibernate.
- Developed some part of the application using Spring-MVC and IOC/Dependency Injection integrating different layers of the application.
- Used Spring JDBC (TEMPLATE) as a data access technology to interact with the database & Created dynamic and interactive Data visualizations with D3 charts
- Worked on providing authorization and authentication to applications using Spring Security and protected the application against attacks like session fixation and click jacking
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate & Learned and implemented JAX-RS or RESTful services and JAX-WS for SOAP based services.
- Developed logic and code for the registration and validation & Parsed XML & JSON responses received in Java code through Web Services.
- Worked with the customer IT team and ESRI Team for developing the requirements of product releases & Database tier involved the Oracle database and SQL.