- Sun Certified JAVA programmer with 15 + years of Information Technology experience including 12 + years of J2EE applications, distributed technology and Client/Sever applications.
- Provided analysis, architecture/design, development and testing using distributed object technologies involving J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JMS, JSPs, RMI, JNDI, Struts, JDBC, Ajax, AngularJS, Spring Framework, Bootstrap, CORBA, C, C++, CGI and SOAP, SAX, DOM, CSS, XSL, XML.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture, Struts framework, Java Server Faces framework, Spring framework, AJAX components
- Experience in developing Web Services using SOAP, REST and XML.
- Experience in designing, developing multi - tier application using J2EE technologies Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, Ant, Log4J, XML DOM, Web Services, SOAP using J2EE design patterns.
- Designed, developed and deployed EJBs, Servlets, and JSPs in BEA WebLogic, IBM Websphere, Oracle Application Server.
- Experience in writing ANT scripts and Log4J and JUnit for unit testing
- IDEs for development - Eclipse and plugins, Rational Application Developer.
- Additional experience includes: experience in Object Oriented Design using RUP, protocols and services such as LDAP, and JNDI, and experience working with developer IDEs such as Visual Age for Java, JBuilder, Net Beans, WSAP, Forte, and Visual Café
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle for existing and ongoing projects.
- Strengths in multitasking, problem solving and timely resolution of issues in meeting deadlines and budgets, enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
HARDWARE: IBM and Compatible PCs
Sr J2EE Developer
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Worked with Angular CLI for creating components, Services, Directives, etc and developed Type scripts.
- Used REST webservices to connect the backend components.
- Implemented Router to enable navigation from one component to another.
- Used Jenkins Pipeline for the continues Integration for the build and deployment into multiple environments.
- Used Spring Boot for the back end components and process the applications and schedulers.
- Used Spring batch for the batch processing.
- Developed XML Schema, DOM, for XML documents, used for data transfer between front-end and Backend layers.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web service
Environment: J2EE, Angular 6, Spring, Spring Boot, Bootstrap, Jenkins, MS-SQL Server, Tomcat Server, Apache, GIT, Jenkins, Maven.
Sr J2EE Developer
- Worked on developing the front and back end J2EE components.
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java components
- Used Jenkins Pipeline for the continues Integration.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS applications.
- Involve in application business layer development through spring framework and existing applications upgraded to Spring latest versions.
- Worked on OpenShift to develop, deploy, and run containerized applications.
Environment: J2EE, Angular 2, jQuery, Spring Frame work, Bootstrap, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift, Tomcat Server.
- DTS is a fully Web-enabled application, which allows users to access all DTS functions via a Web browser.
- DTS is a Web-based, secure, end-to-end system that automates authorizations, reservations, voucher processing, payments, and archiving for Defense Department travel transactions.
- Worked in the Cyber hardening team to fix the Fortify scan issues from a client side and server side.
- Supported the multiple modules to fix the Fortify scan issues and communicated with multiple teams.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Applications with the Front End Technologies(Bootstrap, Angular, etc )
- Supported the production related issues and made code changes as per the business requirements.
- Developed the server side and client-side components as per the business requirements.
Environment: J2EE, Angular JS, Spring Frame work, Spring MVC, Bootstrap, Hibernate, JPA, SQL, Tomcat Server.