- AWS Certified Full Stack Java Professional with 7+ Years of extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes design, development, analysis, testing and Integration of various web based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience on working with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Models such as Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall Model to ensure code quality, unit testing, and continuous integration (CI).
- Strong working experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Service Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation and some new features in Java 8.
- Experience in Object Oriented, Client-Server, Web-Based Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE, Web based technologies & developing applications with agile methodology.
- Hands on experience in Angular 4 router to build single page application (SPA) to navigate through the different components.
- Proficient in using frameworks and technologies like Struts, Hibernate (ORM), spring (DI/ MVC/ AOP/ batch/ Templates), Web Services (AXIS, Jersey), JMS, Log4j.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC. Well versed in using Design Patterns.
- Experience in Microservices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architectures) and Micro-Service architectures using J2EE web services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP(JAX WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis.
- Strong working Knowledge on Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SimpleDB, Dynamo DB, RDS, RedShift, ELB, SQS, IAM, Cloud Watch, EBS, Cloud Front, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, Security Groups, EC2 Container Service (ECS), CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, RedShift), using the Elastic Search APIs (Document, Search, Indices, Cluster, etc.)
- Extensive experience working with Continuous Integrations tools Jenkins, Bug tracking and Issue Tracking using JIRA.
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) frame work and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time Confidential the configuration level.
- Proficient with build automation tools like Gradle, Maven and Ant for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Proficient in programming by using the Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) such as Eclipse, Neon, IntelliJ IDEA, and NetBeans.
- Hands on experience in configuring and deploying web Applications using different web/application servers such as Web Logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in working with Relational Databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases such as Redis, MongoDB & Cassandra.
- Experience in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronously for enterprise applications.
- Used various version control software such as GIT, GIT LAB, SVN, CVS, Big Bucket for maintaining code repositories.
- Experience with Bug Tracking tools like Atlassian JIRA, Remedy, BugZilla, ServiceNow, Green hopper.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Apache Log4J.
- Experience in testing with Junit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock & Junit Runner.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, and PL/SQL, VBA.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JNDI, JPA, Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI and RESTFUL).
Tools: and Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Struts, Apache Camel, JUnit, SOAP UI.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, ELB, Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF), Docker.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish, Web logic Application server, JBOSS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j and JIRA.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design Analysis, and Code development.
- Used Agile practices and Test- Driven Development (TDD) techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular JS, which can allow data binding to specific views and synchronize the data with server.
- Performed Restful routing using Node.js which submits my form data to the Mongo DB database.
- Implemented Microservices using Pivotal Cloud foundry (PCF) platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Worked on development and implementation of the MVC Architectural pattern using Spring Framework.
- Developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, SpringBoot and Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Involved on development of RESTful web services using JAX-RS in a Spring based project.
- Developed web services and SOAP Messages with XML, SOAP and WSDL.
- Parsed the XML based responses using JAXB Parser and validated XML against the schema generated by the court systems.
- Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL and SOAP to get the data with different rentals.
- Implemented a centralized logging system using log stash configured as an ELK stack (Elastic search, Log stash, and Kibana) to monitor system logs, AWS Cloud Watch, VPC Flow logs, changes in S3 etc.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through JenkinsCI and CD Release Automation.
- Implemented various types of spring controllers as per application requirements, spring validations, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring Hibernate API and spring hibernate annotations.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs as JDO and Hibernate.
- Involved in writing Ant Scripts for building the web application.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Maintained, structured and surveyed documents within NoSQL, MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating report changes and reporting.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities logging errors, messages and performance logs and Mockito framework for unit testing.
Environment: Java8, J2EE,HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, LESS, Redux- Saga, Node.js, MVC, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, SpringBoot, Spring Hibernate, Spring Security, Web services, JAX-RS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), EC2, ELK, AWS Cloud Watch, VPC Flow logs, Amazon, S3,Docker, Jenkins, Hibernate, WebSphere, NoSQL, MongoDB, Log4J, Mockito.
Confidential, Palm Springs - CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator and DAO.
- Implementation of a responsive UI which will scale itself depending on the device, platform and browser, using AngularJS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Worked with both AngularJS for developing DynamicSingle Page Application.
- Worked on Angular 4 by consuming Restful web services & used Angular 4 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP and handled security using Spring Security OAuth.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API. Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Developed Micro Service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed REST and SOAP based Web Services for data retrieval to make it independent of the current application.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Involved in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups. Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer and Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Used Hibernate for persistence, generated hibernate objects, configure hibernate mapping file.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Shading, replication, schema design, etc.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes in Data Access Layer.
- Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Spring Tool Suite (STS) IDE for application development and used Git as Version Control tool.
- Developed test cases for Unit Testing, Integration Testing with JUnit.
- Deployed and configured the data source for database in Apache Tomcat application server and utilized log4j for tracking errors and debugging, maintain the source code using Subversion.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Angular JS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular 4, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security OAuth, Spring MVC, RESTful API, SOAP, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, VPC, RDS, S3 Bucket, Hibernate, HQL, MongoDB, MAVEN, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Git, JUnit, Apache Tomcat, log4j.
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements gathering, Design, and Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Adapted Agile Methodology from specification, Analysis, Design, System integration, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using Angular JS.
- Created components and services to consume REST API'S using Angular 2.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application.
- Developed interfaces/APIs in java to interact with various backend system.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used Apache Camel routes to build customized routes and Spring XML for integrating other enterprise applications.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Used REST methodology using HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Implemented and maintained monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers such as EC2 and storage such as S3 buckets using AWS.
- Used Angular2 HTTP client to interact with servers and backend and modularize the application.
- Used Amazon S3 to backup database instances periodically to save snapshots of data.
- Extensively used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Used Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Configured Plugin's for Apache server to proxy the request for JBoss Fuse and WebLogic server.
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBM. Involved in executing dynamically created SQL statements in procedural code
- Used JIRA extensively to log all issues and track development status.
- Implemented log4j logging framework by creating various Splunk monitoring tools dashboards for easy tracking and debugging.
- Used GITHUB Version Controller to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing.
Environment: Java, Agile methodology, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Microservices, Hibernate, Tomcat, RESTful Web Services, Apache Camel, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, AWS EC2, S3, Angular JS, Angular 2, Node JS, Bootstrap, Splunk, Maven, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, JIRA, RAD, Log4j, JUnit, SVN, GitHub.