- Over 5+ years of experience in designing, development, implementation, building software products & solutions across variety of business domains using Java/J2EE and SOA based solutions.
- Strong understanding in Core Java concepts like Collections, Concurrency, Multi threading, Event Handling, Exception Handling, OOPS and Generics.
- Experience in implementing Micro S ervices using Spring Boot.
- Experience in configuration, deployment, and management of enterprise applications in Tomcat, Web Logic and Web Sphere application servers for different environments.
- Worked on integrating Web pages with XML, JSON data using XSLT, REST & SOAP web services.
- Good exposure to designing and building automation frameworks in support of Continuous Integration in a Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- 1 year in Mainframes technology in financial and healthcare domains. Experience in IBM Mainframe technologies - COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CICS, Changeman and Endevor.
- Good experience in RDBMS and worked with Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and well experienced in writing SQL & PL/SQL Queries.
- Hands on experience in using IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Have good knowledge in JUnit testing framework.
- Experienced with different build tools like ANT, MAVEN, Kibana, GIT and Log4J.
- Experience in developing use cases, class, and sequence diagram using UML. Expertise in creating Excel Macros using VBA.
- Extensive knowledge of the full life cycle of Software Development process using Agile methodology, including requirements definition, prototyping, proof of concept, design, implementation, unit testing and support.
Languages: C, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, COBOL, JCL
J2EE Technologies: Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Struts, JDBC, JSP, Servlet, JUnit, JDBC, MAVEN, JAX Web Services, SOA ANT, SOAP and RESTFUL Web Services, JMS, Collections, Multithreading.
UI Tools: AngularJS, J Query UI, Ajax, HTML, CSS, RESTful Service, ReactJS, JSON, XML JSTL, XML
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Web logic
Web Service: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP UI
Database: Oracle, MongoDB, MS SQL Server 2008, MySQL, SQL Developer, DB2
IDE: Net Beans, Eclipse
Environment: Mac, Windows, UNIX(Ubuntu), Mainframes (Z/OS)
Tools: / Utilities: IBM Data Studio, VSAM, SCLM, File-aid, Change man, Endeavor, Xpeditor, SPUFI, Endeavor, CA7, IBM File Manager, IBM Fault Analyzer, TSO/ISPF, SFTP
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Following Agile Methodology for development in most of the individual projects and actively participated in the daily meeting to produce quality deliverable within time.
- Involved in all phases of the end-to-end implementation project-requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging.
- Developed the application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured dependency injection.
- Developed the application using spring boot M icro S ervices and REST API.
- Incorporated basic authentication and JSON threat protection by using FEIGN Client API.
- Developed JUNIT test cases for test coverage of the application and implemented Unit and Integration test cases with JUNIT framework based on Functional flow.
- Implemented Java and J2EE design patterns such as Data Access Object (DAO) and Data Transfer Object (DTO) and designed and developed business components and integrated with Spring framework.
- Involved in creating swaggers and analyzing swagger to build Micro Service web application development.
- Developed RESTful M icro S ervices as a spring boot application compatible with Pivotal Cloud Config (PCF)
- Integrated various components of spring cloud like Netflix’s Eureka (discovery client), Hysterix (Circuit breaker) and feign (Rest Client) to ensure the availability and durability of M icro S ervices in cloud.
- Involved in setting up AWS (Amazon Web Services) services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket, IAM took part in deploying application in AWS along with writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3 bucket for UI to render data faster.
- Creating build using CI/CD concept and Maven Build Tool, Nexus as mirror and Apache Jenkins for Continuous Integration aspect.
- Used Kibana for logging the API data i.e., Request and response; by querying we can find required data.
- Used Type Script to develop application using Angular 5.
- Used Postman for standalone API testing.
- Worked on construction (Changes in code), Unit Testing and Test results. Responsible for unit Testing and integration testing, bug fixing, handling change requests.
- Involved in production support and access the SDC and TDC server by using Citrix receiver.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- Analyzed current mainframe applications and wrote functional requirements.
- Extensively worked on Java, Spring framework for developing middle tier application, and persistence tier using the Hibernate frameworks.
- Used Spring Boot to rapidly develop the application with certain M icro S ervices and deployed them with the application.
- Developed Web Services for customers to integrate with CRU using API’s that helped to get instant response for reports.
- Configured Hibernate configurations, data source configurations for CRUD operations.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the builds of the developed applications on Tomcat application server. Logged and tracked issues after release using HP Quality Center.
- Used Oracle along with Hibernate based persistence for the storing data in the back end.
- Implemented web presentation layer using Spring MVC, JSP tag libraries.
- Participated in Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology by writing JUnit test cases.
- Designed and developed modules and prepare Unit Test case for each module.
- Written various SQL and PL/SQL queries, procedures, functions, views according to customer’s requirements.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Responsible for creating UMLs like Use Cases, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram, etc.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring MVC to extract data from databases.
- Used Apache Tomcat server for deploying the application and Git for version control.
- Implementation of RESTful web services by identifying the resources used standardized mechanism for defining URI templates, JSON data exchange between Client/Server by calling jQuery.
- Design and development of the Data Access layer (DAO) using Hibernate.
- Used J2EE Design Patterns Session Façade, Singleton Pattern, Data Access Object and Service Locator Pattern.
- Involved in code review, unit testing and integration testing along with documentation reviews.
- Used Log4j Logger for all logging purposes and JUnit for integrated test runs.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Restful Web services, Git, JSON, J Query, SOAP, DOA, Hibernate, Log4j, Web Logic Server, Spring MVC, HTML, CSS, XML, Agile, JUnit.
- Develop programs in accordance with the business requirements and modify existing programs and applications.
- Extensively used UML to develop various use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Developed critical components by making use of Spring MVC, Core Java and J2EE.
- Developed Dynamic Web Pages by making use of HTML, CSS, JSP, etc.
- Prepare testing procedures according to the features implemented in the programs and fix bugs identified in testing.
- Created JUnit test scripts and used for unit testing. Performed version control with Git.
- Developed JMS thread based which reads messages from queue mask the messages and publish messages onto another queue.
- Resolved production errors and deployed applications for end users.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Java Script, DB2, SQL, Spring MVC, HTML, CSS, JUnit, JMS, UML.
- Assisted in developing test plan. Analyzed user requirements and test plan strategy.
- Creating Test Plans. Created Unit test cases and test results of the Code.
- Fix Production Support issues and data issues and ensure data integrity.
- Provided fixes for the defects in daily jobs that failed due to long running issue.
- Raised and worked on resolving incidents with high and medium priority.
- Programmed macros to generate hourly, daily and weekly status reports.
- Generated bills for the customers as per the resource usage and dispatched them to the customers.
- Created SQL Objects (Tables, Views, Store Procedures, triggers, functions and indexes) and T-SQL Scripting.
- Performance and Capacity Reporting: Disk space availability monitoring in Server hard disks.
- Provided support for ad hoc data requests from departments within the organization along with after-hours support for resolving various issues and implementations as required.
- Proactively monitored the performance of Scheduled Jobs for their correct and completion of execution along with the resources on server.
- Improved system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements.
- Cleanse analyzing TBs of structured and unstructured data in SQL.
Environment: z/OS, COBOL, PL1, DB2, JCL, VSAM, SCLM, ABR, OPC, SPUFI, QMF.