- Around 5+ years of software development experience in kafka,Object Oriented Programming, Design and Development of Multi - Tier Distributed, Web based/Mobile, e-Commerce, Enterprise Applications using Java and J2EE Technologies with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensive experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of enterprise application with Web Technologies, Distributed Technologies and Client-Server Architecture Environment, Mobile Technologies and Cloud Technologies.
- Strong experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Extensive Programming skills and Development Experience with JDK 8, J2EE, Web Services, Servlets, JSP, JSF and JUnit.
- Experience with multiple Servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat/Camel.
- Proficient in developing various open source frameworks like Struts, Spring, Spring Boot and ORM Technology like Hibernate 5.0, Spring JPA.
- Experience in developing RESTFul APIs implementing micro-service architecture using Spring Boot framework.
- Hands-on experiences with build tools like MAVEN, Gradle and ANT.
- Hands on experience in writing test cases in Java Environment using JUnit, Mockito Frameworks.
- Hands on experience in building web services like SOAP, WSDL, XML, JAXB, JAX-RS and RESTful. Also developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF.
- Hands on experience with version control tools like Git, SVN, CVS and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Good exposure in Unix Scripting.
- Experience developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers on Oracle Databases.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries with major Relational Databases.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse, Net beans, IntelliJ.
- Good knowledge of Database Connectivity (JDBC) for Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access.
- Hands on experience in UML Modeling, Rational Rose and Design Pattern (J2EE) like Singleton Factory Method.
- Experience in various Agile Methodologies like Test Driven Development, SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Extensively worked with Oracle 11i/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , MySQL, DB2 and Sybase Relational Database Management Systems.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL and PL/SQL.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JAXB.
Frame Works: Spring 4.x, Hibernate 5.0, Struts 2.x, EJB3.x/2.x, JSF 2.0 and JPA.
Application Servers: Web Logic 11g, Apache Tomcat 8.0.
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ and STS
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-WS, JMS
Scripting Languages: HTML 4.0/5.0, DHTML, Java Script, Shell, CSS 2.0/3.0, JQuery
Testing and Build Tools: Junit, Mockito, Power mock and Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, My SQL 5.0, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , No Sql Databases like MongoDb
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/7, Mac OS
Source Control: GIT, SVN and CVS
Java /J2EE Developer
- Involved in Design, Develop and Estimating the Complexity and time line for the project as per Business Requirements.
- Developing the Software by using Java/J2EE by implementing the efficient frameworks like spring boot.
- Integrating the ORM frameworks like Hibernate and Spring JPA with the application for Database transactions.
- Implemented the Spring Security Framework for existing applications to make the secured data transactions between applications.
- Performing the Unit testing, Integration Testing by implementing the frameworks like JUnit, Mockito framework like Easy Mock, Power mock to ensure he product fully tested.
- Using Version Control tools like GIT and SVN for Team Collaboration, Storing Versions for Backup.
- Dockerization of Standalone Jars and deploying containers using Bamboo, Jenkins for CI/CD in different environments.
- Using JIRA as a platform for project Management and tracking an issue with the team.
- Presentation of software to Business Analysts, Product Owners and Directors in timely manner for feedback and Suggestions.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, Restful Web Service, Hibernate, JUnit, Mockito, PL/SQL, Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, SQL Developer, SOAP UI, Postman, JIRA.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Implemented Spring Framework for the project.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and use case diagrams for the Use cases. Generated skeleton code based on the class diagrams.
- Computed the client-side validations using Java Script.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Involved in JUnit Testing.
- Deployed web applications in Web Logic server by creating Data source and uploading jars.
- Configured and maintained large CI instances like Jenkins, Hudson.
- Used JBOSS and Tomcat for application deployment and stage testing.
- Actively participated in Agile development scrums as per constantly changing requirements and tasks.
- Used Hibernate to integrate with the backend database.
- Involved in calling stored SQL stored procedures for validations and in writing complex SQL queries. Used Log4J for logging messages.
- Used XML and XSLT to display the pages in the HTML format for the customers.
- Wrote different queries for database to retrieve the details from the Oracle database.
- Developed stored procedures and called using JDBC.
- Built data-driven web applications using JSP by developing custom tags, JSTL for all the application UML, AngularJS pages, EJB and XML.
- Solved the issues that came in production as part of Change Request.
- Conducted benchmarking using JMeter for performance and functional testing of web-services.
Environment: JDK1.7, JSF, JSP, Spring MVC, EJB, AngularJS, HTML, JSTL, XML, Hibernate, REST API, Apache Tomcat 8.0, Jenkins, GIT, Bash, JMeter.
- Worked in Agile methodology environment and participated in Scrum sessions in designing, developing, implementing and Testing the distributed applications.
- Developed detailed design documents for all the functional modules of the application to be used by the testing team to setup Test cases.
- Migration of Web Sphere application server to Tomcat application and used Eclipse IDE and deployed the application on TOMCAT server.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the MySQL database and performed CRUD operations.
- Used web logic as the app server for deploying the applications and Used JDBC as the data access layer connecting to Oracle DB.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies UDDI, WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
- Configured the XML file for spring security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as Well as access authority for the URIs and server side assets.
- Implemented Spring MVC, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Written JUnit Test cases for perform unit testing and tested web services with REST Client.
- Involved in Group presentations, Poster presentations and involved in bugs fixing and used Log4j for writing into application and error logs.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and performed create, Read, Update and Delete operations to insert, retrieve, drop and delete the data as per the requirement.
- Involved in project migration from Swing application to web integration using Struts web framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Debugging for Stored Procedures in the application and using SQL queries to access Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server 2012.