- 3 years hands - on experience in React Js, Redux, SASS, CSS, Jenkins, Swagger, Git Lab, Share point, Adobe for UX designs.
- Worked on Project with individual applications , and insurance project.
- Experience in Software life cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the timelines for the project using Rally .
- Tasks and defects work and time tracking experience in Rally.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code and have experience using CSS processors like LESS and SASS .
- Experience building sites with Bootstrap or other RWD frameworks . Great experience in creating excellent responsive web design using CSS Media Queries
- Knowledge in using the unit testing in Karma , Jasmine to test UI and worked on Test-Driven Development
- Comfortable managing the frameworks and libraries for project with Visual Studio Code, Bower.
- Proficient in using Git, Git hub for committing and branching code for version control as well as resolving conflicts when working with others.
- Knowledge on wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively increase the user interaction.
- Strong working experience in Software Development Life Cycle like Agile and Waterfall Methodologies .
- Solid working experience in various IDE's: Web Storm IDE, Visual Studio Code, Atom, Bracket, Sublime Text etc.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, Communication Skills, easy to adapt to new technologies, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
React JS developer
- Working on developing applications using React, redux. relating to contracting management insurance applications for the contractors.
- Use Functional Components to implement the functionality of the application.
- My project is a rework of the application involved migrating from class components.
- CSS for styling the components.
- The application communicates to backend using API to retrieve data.
- Debugged the application using Chrome to resolve the defects left behind, worked on the performance issue of the application.
- Used useEffect, useMemo in application to update the components.
- Used Postman and swagger to see the response of particular API and status of the call.
- Redux to control the state of the application.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums A/B testing to discuss the development of the application.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end developer to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Environment: React JS, Redux, CSS, HTML, Postman, Jenkins, Swagger, Rally, ES6 features.
React JS developer
- Creating the new components in react and map them to the JSON files to display them on the page according to the customer specific type.
- Designing the page using UX template, used SASS and CSS styles to in corporate into the page.
- Testing the page in all flows in QA, INT and STG environments, to identify issues before QA team proceeds with the testing.
- Resolving any issues relating to functionality of the page in mobile and desktop view.
- Worked React Forms and ES6 features to implement the web browser.
- Rally is used to track the user stories and the phase it is.
- Web confluence is maintained to track all the issues and easy to work on issues as assigned, resolves conflict.
- Worked on Data layer update for the existing customer.
- Daily stand ups and scrum environment experience.
- Collaborating with QA and backend teams to resolve the issues.
- Reviewing of the design with UX team and following up with their changes to meet the perfection.
Environment: React JS, Redux Saga, SASS, CSS, HTML, API Mock data, ES6 features.
Confidential, VACAVILLE, CA
Sr. UI developer
- Used Angular JS resource and promises for reliable communicate between server and application
- Used observables in Angular JS to work with Asynchronous calls and subscribe them to get the data
- Implemented various React components like react-notification, react-menu, react-tabs, react-input, react-layout etc.
- Worked with Word Press and Word Press REST API to add data to the site as we have used headless CMS in the project development process.
- Word Press provided with CRUD operations to perform on the project.
- Worked closely with UX Design team for implementing wireframes, user flows and prototypes to bring up design ideas.
- Experience in design & development of Cross-platform Hybrid mobile applications for iOS and Android with Ionic framework.
- Involved in daily scrum team meetings by updating the work status of the sprint stories.
- Participated in design sessions, code reviews, bug fixes, organization standards & best practices.
- Interacted with the client for gathering requirements for GUI in the initial phase of the project.
- Used Source Repository Git stash to maintain current and previous builds. Used GIT GUI to check-in and GIT Bash for checkout.
- Extended BOOTSTRAP for UI theme and developed CSS to support Responsive web design and Implemented responsive Layouts for minimizing load time.
- Integrated REST services with Angular services and tested using REST console.
- Used Mongo DB for storing employee details, designing documents and collections.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, ES6, Angular JS, React JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Grunt, SCSS (SASS), Responsive Design, Windows OS, REST console.
Confidential, Rocklin, CA
- Developed, implemented and maintained enterprise business information systems.
- Upgrading existing website with HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, Sass and Grunt build tools and also React.js, Redux, Flux.
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Built reusable and customizable components for the new website using React JS and React-Routes to create a single page web application:
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Used React Native Framework to develop mobile user interfaces which is highly responsive.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using React JS for DOM Manipulation
- Used React.js in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React Native and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Integrated Restful APIs with front-end Pages by generating JSON data from Mongo DB database.
- Used AXIOS with react for making AJAX Calls and used AJAX feature and JSON5 to achieve exchanging data with server asynchronously.
- Involved in debugging HTML5, CSS3 and JS code using tools such as Chrome Inspector, Firefox Firebug.
- Handled browser compatibility issues in browsers such as IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Used Grunt with Grunt file to minify the JS file in whole application.
- Used Git hub for version control.
- Made use of Scrum team structure and Agile development in the project developing.
- Designed custom marketing assets (email marketing templates and newsletter templates) for each customer's preference based on seasonal promotion.
Confidential, New York
- Developed new website routing by using MVC methodology (Angular JS) and involved in creating Single Page Application using Angular JS along with routing, validations, custom directives and filters.
- Updated dashboard front end to support multiple dashboards and their CRUD operations using Angular JS.
- Implemented account creation module as a Single Page Application using Angular JS along with Angular validation.
- Used Angular JS $http to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Created Custom Directives for reusable DOM manipulation function.
- Worked with jQuery and Angular JS for the development of the UI.
- Built Angular JS framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites and JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Worked on JIRA to maintain and update the task.
- Configured grunt tasks to load the application.
- Use Git Hub for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster's UI team & weekly scrum meetings.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).and to display report data using jQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling
- Used detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.