- A talented, creative and self - motivated Java Developer with more than 6 years experiences who has a demonstrated history of developing complex enterprise web applications.
- Expertise in working with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Exception Handling and Serialization.
- Experienced in frameworks like Spring, Hibernate.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including Singleton, Command Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate.
- Experience in MVC architecture, spring framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC and Hibernate.
- Ability to develop a high-performance system with scalability and capability.
- Proven skills in improving system performance using concurrency and algorithm.
- Having knowledge of Cloud-based web application development like AWS.
- Able to work with both SQL and NoSQL database.
- Quick learning and highly capable of contributing to the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Passionate about collaborating with cross-functional team members to broaden expertise and deliver optimal solutions.
Machine Learning: Tensorflow, Caffe
Database: MySQL, DynamoDB
Others: AWS, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Node.js, Linux, Git, Docker, OAuth, JSON
- Built a web application for online transactions from scratch using Java, Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed RESTful APIs to handle HTTP requests and responses from frontend and third-party APIs
- (NihaoPay APIs, APEX APIs, etc.).
- Created a relational database (MySQL) to store corporate and personal financial info and utilized Hibernate to support database operations with JDBC authentication provided by Spring Security.
- Designed and implemented the filtering algorithm to guarantee the validity and accuracy of the transactions and currency exchange orders, prevent 3 types of potential frauds in the simulation environment.
- Worked directly with vendors and other API providers as the company representative to collected business requirements, arrange workflows and establish system-level communication protocol.
- Deployed the backend server on AWS EC2 and monitored the real-time trading (fixed multiple critical issues)
- Implemented RESTful APIs to support sign-up workflows with email validation using Amazon SES, and secured private information with encryption; Also introduced APIs to support currency exchange function with NihaoPay APIs, and filtering algorithm to secure transactions.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Used Spring 3.0 MVC framework
- Used Web Services (Restful) to exchange information.
- Used Hibernate for back end development and spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Developed MVC design pattern based UI using XML, and Spring.
- Applied OOP concepts, including UML use cases, class and interaction diagrams
- Worked on gathering requirements from stakeholders and performed Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications.
- Actively involved in defining and designing the tiers of the applications and implementation with core Java and J2EE best design practices.
- Worked with core java concepts such as OOPs, Multi-threading, collection framework and Exception handling.
- Participated in various stages of the project life cycle mainly design, implementation testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Applied Agile methodologies for software development
- Analysis and Designing new enhancements for every release. Had good experience in low-level designs.
- Proficient in doing Object Oriented Design using UML-Rational Rose.
- Used RESTful Webservices to extract product and warranty information.
- Implemented business logic using Session beans and Stored procedures.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures and modifications to existing database structure.
- Developed Scripts for UNIX platform deployment.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Experience in debugging the issues and resolving the production/test issues.
- Designed and implemented customized dashboard applications, extracting data from business systems to display relevant information and generate dynamic reports.
- Coordinated with the client and upper level management, as well as cross-functional teams to test the solutions for production issues and customizations.
- Performed software development utilizing technologies such as core Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate.
- Interacted with business users and collected the requirements. Analyzed business requirements, designed and recommended solutions over Agile Methodologies.
- Worked with the deployment of code using Jenkins.
- Created backend tables/stored procedures and SQL for database access.
- Installed testing and production environments, and wrote test cases and documentation.