- Around 5 years of experience in design and development of Software Analysis, and Design and Testing of applications using Java and J2EE.
- Experience in client Server environments including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Servlets and JDBC technologies.
- Hands on experience in building projects using popular IDEs such as Spring Tool Suite (STS), Eclipse and IntelliJ .
- Good experience in implementing applications with Model - View-Controller (MVC) / N-tier Architecture.
- Knowledge on Design Patterns such as Front Controller, MVC, Singleton, Prototype, DAO, Factory method, Builder Pattern.
- Experience in Spring Framework with AOP, IOC, Data JPA, Cloud and Boot.
- Experience in developing RESTful web services using Spring Framework.
- Experience in using Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins and Concourse.
- Experience in EC2, S3 of Amazon web services (AWS).
- Knowledge on Pivotal Cloud Foundry services.
- Strong experience in deploying applications on IBM WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience in Log4J for logging services.
- Experience in Unit Testing using Junit and Mockito Frameworks.
- Good understanding and implementation level knowledge on Design Patterns.
- Possess excellent communication skills along with dedication, and commitment for work.
- Quick learner, possess problem solving skills, and strong team player.
- Experience in developing and utilizing JAR, WAR, EAR files with building tools like Maven, ANT, Gradle.
- Expertise in using version control tools like Rational Clear Case, CVS and Git for version controlling.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using Selenium WebDriver, JUnit.
- Exposure in writing backend Stored Procedures, Triggers and functions.
- Involved in Implementing Unit Testing and Integration testing during the projects.
- Used JAXB for java bindings and worked on parsing the XML data.
- Worked closely with Support teams to analyze and resolve production problems and provide suggestions for system enhancements.
- In depth understanding of Java design patterns like Data Access Object, MVC and Singleton.
- Support in post implementation and application maintenance support to the client.
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills, proactive, well organized, efficient, a team player and foster collaborative work environment.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall.
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime Text 3, Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ.
Database: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Git, Stash, SV.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, Restful.
Testing Frameworks: Selenium, Gatling.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Design, Implementation and Testing efforts for the end -end solution.
- Involved in Analyzing Software Requirements, Specification, Design and implementation of application.
- Developed application using Spring MVC architecture along with Hibernate.
- Rest services templates are generated using swagger specifications.
- Worked extensively with Core Java, Multithreading, and Collections. Expertise in developing SOA and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAXRS, JAX-RPC.
- Multithreading concepts were used to implement a worker module.
- Using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Developed and consumed Web service using REST API.
- Monitor production application stability and make recommendations to promptly address any trends which could impact availability of the systems for end users.
- Responsible for designing Java Middleware Components in an enterprise environment with Java utilizing JMS, SOAP and XML Technologies.
- Collaborate with teams to understand their data access patterns, recommend data models and create data structures to comply with NoSQL standards.
- Used Spring DATA JPA as Persistence framework for mapping the entity models to database tables using annotations.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using Spring Core module concepts like IOC of Spring framework.
- Worked on developing application mostly using Core-Java functionalities like interfaces and Collections framework.
- Created project maven model structure with associated dependencies. Defined domain objects, business workflow interfaces, service and CRUD contracts, transactional boundaries, and middleware integration points.
- Junit, Mockito and Spring is used for the Unit testing.
- Swagger configuration for the REST services was implemented.
- Postman was used for the quick REST services testing.
- Health actuator was implemented as part of the Spring boot implementation.
- Jenkins for the CI/CD pipeline was implemented to deploy the applications on cloud
- AWS infrastructure with S3 and Ec2 were used to deploy the application.
- Involved in writing SQL queries to implement the functions of the application using Oracle 11g database.
Environment: Agile/Scrum Methodology, Java and J2EEdesign patterns, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular, Lambda expressions, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring Eureka, RESTful, Spring Boot, REST, Docker, GIT, Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in business requirements gathering and analysis.
- Used IntelliJ for coding, debugging and testing the application modules.
- Implemented the application modules using Spring Boot, Spring Core (IOC), Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC and Spring Batch.
- Designed and Developed Micro Services Architecture enterprise application.
- Implemented Spring Services and business operations using Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring Data JPA to perform data base activities and transactions management.
- Used different design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object, Value Object etc.
- Used Java Messaging Services for developing messaging services to interact with different application modules.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS API.
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database.
- Designed and created No SQL data base tables, constraints as per the application requirements.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL.
- Implemented SQL injection security checks, html sanitization and other security mechanisms.
- Followed Agile development methodology while developing the application.
- Extensively used and implemented Interfaces, OOP concepts, Collections, Exceptional Handling, JVM, Garbage collections, Multi-threading, Compositions and aggregations.
- Implemented Multi-Threading functionality for concurrency control and application performance optimization.
- Involved in performance tuning, query optimization, maintaining coding standards and resolving JVM issues.
- Developed Maven Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in Web Sphere app server.
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed.
- Used JIRA tool for creating change tickets and handling production bugs and development tasks.
- Prepared test cases, test plans, test scenarios and developed test automation.
- Used Sonar for validating coding stands violations, monitoring code and projects, checksum in the application.
- Involved in production support, resolving the production issues and maintaining the application server
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery,, AWS, Micro Services, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, MVC, Web Services, APIGEE, MAVEN, WebSphere, RAD, TestNG, PCF, JMS, log4j, Mongo DB, REST Client, Jenkins, UNIX, JIRA, Git.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Written REST web service request handler classes at server side to handle incoming REST requests/responses.
- Worked on writing Spring IOC configurations.
- Worked on publishing content to Alfresco and aspects using CMIS (apache chemistry).
- Worked on creating aspects in Alfresco and storing content in the aspects.
- Writing JPQL, native SQL statements to retrieve data.
- Developed application framework and utility classes.
- Designed UI with JSP, jQuery, Select2, Multi Select, Type ahead, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery Validator plug-in.
- Worked on service layer components using REST services.
- Worked on JPA repositories, domain objects, mappings and configurations.
- Worked on server-side pagination.
- Worked on spring integration service endpoints and transformations to consume xml messages from upstream systems.
- Worked on adapters to store the transformed data to database.
- Designing/developing Alfresco aspects saving/update and delete.
- Participated code review process and worked on SVN code merge and check-in process.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application messages.
- Developed test cases for JUnit testing, rectified performance bottlenecks and eliminated critical bugs.
- Worked on Java mail components for FINRA filing documents.
- Worked on getting logged in Active Directory user credentials and push them to the audit tables
- Worked build scripts using Gradle.
- Worked on application security and authentication
Environment: Agile/Scrum methodology, Angular 2, Restful Web Services, Spring MVC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Micro services, Spring Boot, IBM MQ, JMS, JSON, JAX-RS, REST, My SQL, PL/SQL, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, JIRA, Selenium WebDriver.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for implementation and testing.
- Implemented business logic for web service using Spring annotations which enables dependency injection.
- Used Spring Boot to develop microservices.
- Participated in the process of SDLC, involved in analysis, design and implement of the system.
- Implemented Spring Application Framework for dependency injection, support for the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern and integrated with Hibernate ORM.
- Developed RESTful web services with Spring.
- Used Postman to test the RESTful webservices.
- Created build and deployment scripts using Maven.
- Designed and developed the application using Java, JEE, and Spring Core.
- Implemented unit testing using Junit and Mockito frameworks.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool.
- Used Splunk for the monitoring of logs.
- Used App Dynamics for the monitoring of CPU usage and collecting metrics.
- Used AWS web services for EC2 instances and used S3 buckets for storage.
- Used Git as a version control system with Bit Bucket.
- Used PostgreSQL as the database.
Environment: HTML5, Boot strap, CSS3, Backbone JS, jQuery, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring AOP, Node JS, Hibernate, Jersey, Jax RS rest services, Maven, Mocha and chai, gulp and grant, rabbit MQ, Oracle DB, Pivotal cloud foundry.