- Over 5 years of Software Development experience in Object Oriented Programming and Development of Web - based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE Technologies
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Business Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment
- Proficient in Core Java and implemented concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in projects
- Expertise in Java Frameworks like Struts, Hibernate, JSF, and Spring Framework
- Experience with Hibernate Persistence Framework and Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) like Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, REST, and exposure to JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS & JAX-WS
- Hands-on experience in using Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse, and IntelliJ
- Experience in working with Relational Databases like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL & PL/SQL, and NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Experience in Defect Tracking & Version Management Tools such as JIRA, GIT/GitLab
- Worked with Java 8 features like Functional Interfaces, Lambda Expressions, Streams, Date and Time API,
- Good working knowledge of Maven, and Gradle for project build, test, & deployment ; Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing
- Self-motivated team player with a high degree of integrity to make significant contributions.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, IOC, AOP, Spring Security, JSF, SOAP UI, Rational Rose, Apache Kafka, Spring Boot, Eclipse, IntelliJ
Version Control: Git, Gitlab
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Microservices, JAX-RPC, WSDL
Testing/Logging: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, SLF4J, Log4j, POSTMAN, and JIRA
Cloud Technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry .
Confidential, King mountain, NC
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile/UM methodology for software development process.
- Used JIRA tool to maintain the stories for active sprints and to manage backlogs for future sprints planning
- Prepared high level design and low-level design using company’s custom application
- Used IntelliJ as an IDE and configured Gradle as a build management system
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) and performed unit testing with Mockito & Junit
- Used Git/GitLab as version control to check in/out files and for merging branch as necessary
- Practiced CI/CD pipeline in Gitlab to merge/deploy to dev/master branch and to publish jar files in artifactory
- Used company’s custom artifactory tool to save and retrieve related jar files once published from GitLab
- Implemented Microservice Architecture on services/features to achieve loose coupling
- Used Kafka on various distributed applications to produce centralized feeds of operational data
- Integrated Prometheus in different service classes for error logs count
- Created alert manager to monitor different alerts based on responses of the services
- Used Splunk for security, compliance and analytics purposes in legacy application
- Created Kibana and Grafana dashboards to monitor logs errors and metrics logs.
- Used POSTMAN tool to test APIs using particular HTTP methods, required header and body
- Implemented Spring Boot based application and deployed on Red hat OpenShift container.
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in deriving Functional and System requirements from Business Requirements and followed Agile/SCRUM methodology for software development process.
- Prepared technical artifacts including Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented Angular component router for navigation, Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs and used of ES6 features.
- Implemented Node.js to perform an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model to make server-side application lightweight and efficient.
- Used React.JS to create Controllers that handle events triggered by clients & send request to server.
- Implemented jQuery and AJAX calls to retrieve JSON data from the data base on the fly via Rest API.
- Created REST APIs in Express and returned logic through Angular data binding.
- Designed, produced, and consumed the RESTful APIs using RESTEasy framework.
- Worked on SOA and web services to get the data from third party systems and configured JMS queues on server.
- Utilized AWS Services platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and creating EC2 instances and to deploy the Docker Container services
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services on Docker containers using Amazon ECS.
- Configured Spring to inject DAO objects into business layer and Hibernate to map POJOs with Oracle Database tables using XML configuration file.
- Wrote the controller in Spring MVC which delegates the request from front end to the delegator layer and to make calls with backend systems
- Used SVN as version control to check in/out files and for merging branch to main repository.
- Used Maven to handle final builds, deployments, and management and customize EAR, WAR and JAR files, while the application was deployed on JBOSS server.
- Used JIRA to resolve bugs & defects in application by coordinating with the team members.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) and performed unit testing with JUnit test cases and used Log4J for logging purposes.
Confidential, Grapevine, TX
- Used Agile Methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Created Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system object as per business requirements using UML.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project.
- Worked on Struts Framework components like struts-config.xml, validator-rules.xml, validation.xml, struts action classes, form-beans.
- Developed SOAP based web services using JAX-WS and Apache CXF framework.
- Used SOAP UI to test the request and response of the Application.
- Developed database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Used Oracle database to design various tables required for the project and used Stored Procedures in the application.
- Used Eclipse IDE for coding and developing applications on WebLogic Server.
- Configured Maven as a build management system.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from the database.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development.