- Over 6+ Years of experience in SDLC with the various Cycles like gathering requirements, Analyzing, developing and maintaining of web based as well as enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong knowledge on OOPs concepts Core Java, Multithreading, Exception handling, and Collection framework.
- Strong knowledge of core and J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Business, Delegate and Data Access Object.
- Strong programming skills towards developing and implementing complete web - based application systems using Java/J2EE technologies- JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans, Struts, JSF, Spring, SOA implementation, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JNDI, XML, JAXB, JSON, WSDL.
- Strong knowledge in implementing IOC and Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework.
- Strong knowledge on the Spring Modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Web Flow, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch and Spring Boot.
- Experience in utilizing open-source frameworks such as AngularJS, NodeJS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF and Jquery.
- Hands on experience in designing applications using MVC and MVVM architecture using Angular JS/Angular2/4/5.
- Experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Web Services and XML.
- Expertise in SOA, Web Services (CXF, XML Beans), Apache Camel and XML technologies (XSLT, Xpath).
- Proven software development experience using different methodologies - Agile, Waterfall and TDD.
- Experienced in using Agile Methodology including creating product/sprint catalogs, active participation in Scrum and Sprint planning.
- Performed the Synchronous/Asynchronous file operations and created web server with the help of Express Using Node JS.
- Developed Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed REST services using Node JS , Express-JS , Body-Parser, Cassandra and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Hands-on experience in relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL programming and NoSQL database Mongo DB.
- Strong experience in deploying J2EE components on JBOSS, ApacheTomcat, BEA WebLogic, and IBM WebSphere application servers.
- Strong experience on various Java Design Patterns such as Session Façade, DAO, DTO, Delegate, Front Controller, Factory, Business Object, Prototype and Singleton.
- Proficient in integration of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) with existing applications and using services provided in distributed applications through Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS).
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer, WebSphere Integration Developer and NetBeans.
- Expert in coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, serialization, synchronization, exception handling and database connections.
- Experienced in writing complex Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views and triggers with major databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client.
- Strong experience working with version control software like TFS, CVS, ClearCase, Apache SubVersion, GIT and build tools ANT, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
- Good working experience in operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows.
- Skilled and experienced in co-coordinating efforts among multiple teams (on-site and off-shore and third parties).
- Experience in handling/executing projects using Agile methodologies (SCRUM) along with Test Driven Development techniques.
- Expertise in object modeling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience in creating UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State and Activity diagrams.
JAVA/J2EE TECHNOLOGIES: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: Java JDK1.4/1.5/1.6, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
APPLICATION/WEB SERVERS: Weblogic12c, IBM Websphere, JBoss,Tomcat, Bug tracking, Jenkins.
FRAMEWORKS: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0,iBatis,Flex
UI FRAMEWORKS: JQuery, AngularJS, Angular 2/4/5 Bootstrap.
IDES: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WSAD, IBM RAD 7.x/6/x, IntelliJ, Dream viewer
WEB SERVICES: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST,SOAP UI
XML TOOLS: JAXB, Apache Axis
METHODOLOGIES: Agile, Scrum, Water-Fall, Rapid Application Development, SDLC
MODELING TOOLS: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
TESTING TECHNOLOGIES/TOOLS: Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
DATABASE SERVERS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MySQL
VERSION CONTROL: CVS,SVN, GIT
BUILD TOOLS: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Grunt
PLATFORMS: Windows 2000/98/95/NT4.0, UNIX, Windows 7
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Java Fullstack Developer
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Writespring mvc test for Restcontroller andspock/mockito for service and repository componentsusing Java8 and Groovy programming language.
- Developed applications using Angular 7, Java8 and new features of java (lambda expressions).
- Designed and developed asp.net application and Language is C #.
- Develop java components using Java8 feature.
- Developed existing network mapping microservices using python nmap and deployed it on kubernetes.
- Used Java 8 features like Stream API to write effective, clean and concise code, Filters, Pipeline to make our application easier accessing the elements from collections and applying operations on it.
- Used Spring framework along with Angular 7, HTML, CSS, Node.JS construct the dynamic web pages (presentation layer) for the application.
- Involved with tools like Docker Images/containers and kubernetes.
- Created reusable and testable React.js functional and class components using es6
- Effectively used features of Java 8(stream, lambda, date and time), Concurrency framework, Java Executors, JCF and multi-threading.
- Apache Mesos and Kubernetes were used as the best ecosystem to deploy and manage Microservices.
- Developed applicaions using ASP.Net that interfaced with their legacy CAS Customer Accounting system on the mainframe.
- Creates and configure Micro-Services architecture and integrated with React.Js application.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Used automated deployment tool such as service Kubernetes which is use to deploy quickly and predictably.
- Extensively used jQuery to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Used ASP.Net databinding to replace the existing static page labels with dynamic functions to populate verbiage from the specified language.
- Implemented Angular 7 Router to enable navigation from one view to next as agent performs application tasks.
- Developed UI components using Angular 7 dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Extensively worked on Spring, Auto-wiring, Security, AOP, Spring quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports.
- Developed web services using Apache Axis based upon WSDL to integrate software applications with internal users utilizing signatures, xml based SAML and WS-Security encryption.
- Worked with Microservices related frameworks Spring Ribbon, Eureka for client-side load balancer.
- Implemented pre-authentication data base security using Spring Batch for scheduling batch jobs.
- Creates and configure Micro-Services architecture and integrated with React.Js application.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring, Hibernate and developed various logics and reports using HQL and Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, Hibernate cache concepts.
- Implemented RESTful microservices using the Spring boot, Spring Integration, Hibernate, Spring Data, MVC.
- Used microservice with spring boot interacting combination of REST and apache Kafka message brokers.
- Created stored procedures, triggers and views using PL/SQL for data modification Using DML insert, update, delete.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, wherever possible.
- Worked in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring MVC on top of Spring Boot.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Angular Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented Spring security to manage access to different users. Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot application.
- Involved in making the devops pipelines using Openshift and Kubernetes for the Microservices Architecture.
- Developing Applications using latest Java/J2EE technologies such as Cassandra, Java 8, Junit.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket for storage and backup on AWS.
- Designed and developed using the Java collection API with Java 8 features and other java processes to fulfill business case requirement, such clients account statements and clients running balance based on each transaction.
- Used Swagger framework, implementing the Restful API and Swagger gives the rich User interface to test API.
- Deploying applications in Docker containers and orchestrating via Kubernetes.
- Worked with GIT, Source Tree and Bitbucket for source code, unit tests, automated tests management.
- Jenkins as Continuous Integration Server for configuring, administrating, integrating with system tools.
- Created and configured management reports and dashboard using Splunk by identifying data patterns, metrics.
- Designed and Developed SQL queries, SQL procedures, Functions, triggers to handle the business rules data integrity and for various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the Stored Procedures in the application data transactions.
- Developed all custom processes, workflows and schemes within JIRA to accommodate the organization’s needs.
Environment: Core Java, Java 8.0, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 7, Node.js, jQuery JSON, AJAX, HQL, Bootstrap, JBOSS 5.1, Spring Boot, Spring Ribbon, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Scala, JIRA, Apache Kafka, REST, Hibernate, DAO,JPA, Eclipse, log4j, Oracle 11g, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, AWS, Docker, JBOSS, Junit, Swagger.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Adoption of new principles such as responsive design, mobile first and adaptive design using Angular 5 libraries using Typescript.
- Designed and developed WPF and web forms for the user interface usingWPF,ASP.NET, and C #.
- Worked extensively with Docker, AWS and Kubernetes, Swagger, ActiveMQ, Spring Cloud
- Developed SPA (single page application) project using Angular 2.0/4.0/5.0 and Typescript for frontend, Node JS and Postgres for backend
- Designed and coded customized Angular 5 services to interact with the backend API and serve components.
- Worked with Angular 4 forms, modules, DOM, events, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Used HTTP Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Programmed in Angular 4 to upload (post) files/images to the AWS S3 browser from the Front-end by installing NPM package of AWS-SDK.
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes Microservices.
- Connect Web API to Angular using Http Call and designed GET, POST, PUT, DELETE for Web API.
- Fetching JSON data from the Web API, appropriately parsing that data and rendering it on the screen using various data visualization components.
- Worked on implementing microservices on Kubernetes Cluster.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML, JSON and jQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework with Web API to connect, retrieve and update the data from SQL Server.
- Implemented Server and Client side validations using ASP.NET validation controls and JQuery.
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through AJAX calls using jQuery.
- Experience with Angular 4 Directives, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing, pipes, Animations, Forms, AOT, Lazy Loading, RXJS
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Designed and developed Microservices using synchronous protocols like HTTP, REST(JAX-RS) .
- Worked on Angular 5 Modular Programming
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Implemented Ng-2-smart table with various features like sorting, filtering, Pagination in the project.
- Developed the application using MEAN stack: Mongo DB, Angular 5.0 and Node.JS.
- Developed some standalone Micro services using Spring Boot micro service architectural patterns
- Used Angular 5 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) and created various components.
- Performed a lot of DOM operations for loading and manipulating dynamic content on web pages.
- Front-end prototype and theming with Bootstrap, Angular 5, jQuery.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Use of chrome-dev-tools, react-dev-tools and redux-dev-tools for debugging
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application using AWS Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS).
- Used Node JS to run Angular 4 on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Created AWSLambda functions for AWS config rules using Node.js. Heavily used Lambda function on text object methods Context object properties using Node.js.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with Angular 4 controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito environments for development and QA teams.
- Developed the server side GraphQL Core API layer to server multiple mobile and web clients.
- Created a build process for different environments like dev, test and production. Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing, page speed testing.
- Created the Application using React.js and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Implemented using Spring Boot. Worked with Docker and Kubernetes Microservices.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags using box model.
- Used Jasmine framework to write Unit test cases for the web module. Also, used different developer tools respective to the browser to debug the code.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodology and involve in daily SCRUM meetings for report, plan and expect purpose.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked on Agile Rally dev for define user stories, tasks and defects.
- Utilized Angular.JS UI-bootstrap components like time picker, directives, model pop-ups, ng-grid, router, progress bar, NG-Idle, NG-Upload. Implemented flexible routing and nested using Angular.JS-UI-router.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsive Webpage across different screen-sizes.
- Developed user stories using Core Java and spring and consumed Rest web services exposed from the profit center.
- Worked on SOAP UI for testing request/response client internal/external web service and outbound internal/external web services.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen events. Implemented logic to listen and to subscribe events.
- Responsible for Offshore & technical support and maintenance of its daily batch jobs.
- Developed Apache Camel routes and defined JMS endpoints for message processing and routing.
- Used Jackson for converting JSON to domain object and domain to JSON vice versa.
- Worked on Web Logic 12c for deployed interface modules and used Oracle 11g for persist the data getting from external system (Amdocs).
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of client inbound and outbound web services and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Docker is used for creating images that are deployed on AWS.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Configured Hibernate’s second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) micro services to provide Restful API and RAML utilizing Spring Boot with Micro services.
- Built spring based Java and Scala micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Used JAX-RPC Web Services using JERSEY REST to process the application for the customer
- Developed Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using REST, such as Loan Applications, to transfer data from Branch Server to Head Office Server, then used SAX and DOM XML1.1 parsers for data retrieval.
- Used SVN for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application.
- Analyzed code coverage report from Jenkins to improve code coverage and configured multiple plugins in deploying applications.
- Used oracle as backend database using Windows OS, Involved in development of PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Used Maven for create the project archetype and build the interface modules for create war and ear files.
- Managed the development team at offshore and provided necessary information and artifacts.
- Supported Testing Teams and involved in defect meetings.
- Involved in system design, development, testing, debugging and took part in creating documentation.
- Deployed the application on a Web Logic server on a UNIX platform.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Implementing the Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology. Planning iterations for effective design and development of the Modules.
- Designed and developed web based UI using JSP, StrutsTaglibs and developed action classes to handle the user request.
- Developed the User Interface validation frame work in combination of custom validation build on top of Struts validation frame work from the form bean.
- Implemented EJB's session bean to maintain application session and Entity Beans for the persistence also Implemented methods to validate, keep Alive session for login process & maintaining session credentials.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic.
- Used DAO design pattern to handle the interaction with Data base (MySQL Server) and Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to data base tables.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for accessing data from database and created Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed SOAP services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to front-end. Worked on serialize and de-serialize of data in applications using JSON.
- Used several design patterns like business delegate, DAO, and front controller in the development process.
- Developed Monitoring, logging and exception handling frame works. Configured several log4j adapters and Log4j view Chainsaw.
- Developed testing frame work for User Interface and server side components using testing frame works like HTTPUnit, and Junit also Tested components using Junit Mockito during development.
- Developed automated Build files, reporting and documentation using Maven. Worked with the business experts to understand existing business processes and determined a shared approach that would serve their business needs using the new packaged application.
- Used SVN for source code version controlling. Configured development environment using JBOSS application server for developer’s integration testing.
Environment: JDK 1.5, J2EE, JSP, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, SOAP, Log4J, DHTML, XML, MySQL Server, JBOSS server, HTML, JUnit, Data Admin, Eclipse, SVN, Mockito, Maven.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used spring framework including Spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IoC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3,
- Project migration into cloud environment using AWS, Docker container.
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Implemented code according to create AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.