- Around 8 years of experience in Web Application Design, Web Service Development, Programming, Testing, Support Maintenance, and End - User support using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience and Knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis and Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Integration, Documentation, Coding, Testing, Deployment and developing applications using Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience in developing web services (WSDL, SOAP and REST) and consuming web services with programming language.
- Extensive hands on work experience using Microservices with Spring Boot, Restful and SOAP, SOAP UI Web services.
- Experience in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML, AngularJS , Node JS and React JS .
- Experience in building Enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
- Have good knowledge on different databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB (Raven DB, Mongo DB and Cassandra, Couch DB, Redis .
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Dockers and Node.js.
- Experience implementing and integrating framework like Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring Cloud, Hibernate and JPA .
- Experience in Java, Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Java Beans.
- Experience worked with ORM tools (Hibernate (HQL) and JPA) and JPA annotations.
- Good exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services and hands on experience in developing REST web services using Java , Hibernate and Spring Boot .
- Experience in deploying and configuring applications onto application servers like, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
- Knowledge on AWS Lambda to manage the serverless architecture and run the code in AWS.
- Experience in Angular CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Experience in MicroServices using Spring boot and Spring Cloud.
- Experience in working with various RDBMS platforms - Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience with RDBMS concepts and in writing Queries, Functions and PL/SQL Packages with databases like Oracle 10/11g, MySQL.
- Knowledge and experience using automated build (CICD) and testing utilities such as Jenkins, Junit and Maven.
- Used Log4j for logging mechanism and developed wrapper classes to configure the logs.
- Experience in automated JUnit and Mockito testing tool.
- Experience in using IDEs like Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA in various Configurations with version control tools like GIT, SVN, and Code Commit.
- Excellent communication and Analytical, Inter-personnel and presentation skills, Capable to meet tight deadlines and Team Spirit.
J2EE Technologies: Java, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Swing, Java Beans, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, NodeJS, SOA, JAX-WS and JAX-RPC
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful
Application Server: WebLogic, JBOSS
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, EBS
Web Server: Tomcat
Messaging services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Apache kafka
Languages: Java 1.8/1.7/1.6/1.5
DevOps: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
Databases: Oracle 8x/9i/10g Enterprise Edition, MongoDB, My SQL
Tools: Eclipse, MS-Office, Log 4J, WSAD, Maven, MyEclipse, MS Project, Net Beans, Sublime Text, Visual Studio code, IntelliJ
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Unix-HP, Linux, UNIX Scripting, Windows NT, Windows 95/ 98/2000
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git, Code Commit
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in design & implement of the Katerra internal system web app including several modules using Angular 2, Express.JS, NodeJS, Mongo DB and Visual Studio Co.
- Developed Serverless application to parse and send Databricks logs to Splunk Using Splunk SDK, AWS S3 and Lambda.
- Designed and developed Splunk Dashboards.
- Created Splunk Scheduled Alerts & Reports
- Developed User guide for AWS SAM & Splunk guide from developer point of view.
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS.
- Built a VPC, established the site-to-site VPN connection between Splunk and AWS.
- Clusters of Kafka are maintained across AWS for cloud solutions.
- Knowledge in AWS services like VPC, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Route 53 / DNS.
- Integrating the AngularJS application with the RESTFUL Web Services.
- Creating platform as infrastructure with AWS (EC2, RDS and ELB) used Jenkins to run the automated deployments.
- Validated Jenkins pipeline for cross deployments of AWS Lambda Functions
- Performed R&D on AWS Lambda functions and suggested best practices.
- Working on the MVC architecture of AngularJS in developing the apps, which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application
- Designed and developed MicroServices business components using Spring Boot with Apache Kafka to stream data across multiple systems.
- Involved in migrating services in Mesos Marathon to Kubernetes cluster.
- Followed top down approach to implement SOAP based web services & used AXIS commands to generate artifacts from WSDL file.
- Use Spring Cloud Stream template for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components.
- Developed responsive User Interface using JSP, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- Created build scripts for compiling and creating WAR, JAR using Maven
- Used Tomcat as application server to deploy WAR files.
- Developing unit and integration tests for existing micro services using J-Unit, and Mockito.
- Implementing application level persistence using Hibernate and spring
- Involving in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS and created HTML4 navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
Environment: Java, 1.8, AWS, Splunk Enterprise, Databricks, Java 8, JIRA, Mongo DB, Kubernetes, SOAP, Apache Kafka, Microservices, AngularJs, Hibernate, Confluence, Jenkins, Beyond Compare, Postman, dB Visualizer, Redshift, Cisco, Git, Docker, Putty, Putty gen, SQL Developer, WinSCP, Outlook, HP PPM, ServiceNow, Concur, Lambda.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Played an important role in analysis, design and development of the project.
- Working on writing RESTAPI calls for the entire frontend using Rest Template and JPA.
- Using Spring Boot on the backend to write logic for APIs.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka and worked on creating kafka adaptors for decoupling the application dependency.
- Developing Maven scripts to automate the compilation, deployment, and testing of J2EE applications.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, Generics and Collections whenever necessary.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups and used AWSSDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs and implemented test cases in Junit.
- Worked on Actuator for Spring Boot to check the health of the server.
- Implemented data access layer i.e. DAO Classes using Hibernate as an ORM tool and configured xml files according to hibernate framework.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes in PostgreSQL.
- Consumed Web Services from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS in order to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ as a message queue.
- Used Spring annotations mechanism to create RESTful applications.
- Deploying the application using Jenkins.
- Using GitHub to check in and checkout code.
- Following agile methodology throughout the project.
Confidential, Santa Clarita, CA
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed user interface using HTML, JSP, JSTL, Java Script, JQuery and CSS.
- Hibernate was used for Object Relational mapping with Oracle database.
- Migrating spring-based application to cloud based MicroServices.
- Designing and developing the REST based MicroServices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control)/DI (Dependency Injection) for wiring the object dependencies across the application.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate ORM framework for persistence and used Hibernate DAO Support with Hibernate Template to access the data.
- Design patterns used - Service Locator.
- Produced and consumed services using J2EE SOAP/RESTFUL Webservices and integrated with the other front-end Technologies.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit.
- Involved in writing SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures using PL/SQL Developer.
Environment: Java 1.6, JDBC 3.0, J2EE, SOAP, Struts, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Micro services, Oracle 11g, Azure, Eclipse, JQuery, Junit 3, PL/SQL, HTML, JPA, JSP, CSS, Java Script, J Query.
- Involve in gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements, functional requirements and data Specifications for application development.
- Develop/program new functionality and features in line with functional specifications and business requirements.
- Develop core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Re-factor existing code structure to separate core business logic and Data Access Objects (DAOs)
- Implement Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Analyze and fix issues related to REST Services (Jersey) and Application responses.
- Write database queries and programs for data insertion, updates and views.
- Design and develop the REST based MicroServices using the Spring Boot for the application to seamlessly integrate with supporting sub systems.
- Involved in building MVC Frameworks and experience in SOA by creating web services with SOAP, WSDL.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider. This feature was implemented using REST.
- Used Restful client to interact with the services by providing the Restful URL mapping
- Exported web services using JAX-WS Spring support. Extensive experience in production support.
- Integrated Hibernate with spring by coding a Spring Configuration file.
Environment: Spring Framework, Hibernate, MySQL, JPA, SOAP, Web Services, MicroServices, REST, AngularJS, JBoss, Java 1.7, J2EE, JSP, Spring Web flow, Spring MVC.