- Having 8 years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi - Tier Web and Distributed applications using Java, J2EE Technologies and Related Frameworks
- Solid experience with various Software Development Methodologies like SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis and Design ( OOAD ), Agile Software Development .
- Excellent Java development skills using J2EE, J2SE (7 & 8), Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, JMS and Web Services (SOAP and Data REST)
- Worked on coding the application tier using Spring, Spring Modules, (MVC, Batch, Spring DI, AOP and Templates) and Spring Boot
- Experience in configuring and coding using ORM components, setting up configuration files, annotations using Hibernate framework and Data JPA.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in SOAP and REST Web Services using Jersey framework.
- Experience in writing Build Scripts using Maven and using CI (Continuation Integration) tools like Jenkin.
- Expertise in using and deploying the web application on various web & application servers like Apache web server, Web Logic, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere.
- Proficiency in programming with different IDE's like Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite .
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms.
- Expertise in designing applications using various J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object, Factory, Business Delegate, Front Controller etc.
- Expertise in development of unit test cases using JUnit, Mock and PowerMock frameworks
- Experience in Log4j for capturing the logging information from the java code
- Experience in SQL and Worked on databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL serve r.
- Experience in No-SQL using MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB
- Ability to learn quickly in work environment, fluent in communication, productive interpersonal skills with the ability to understand and cooperate with group requirements efficiently
- Dedicated to successful project completion with the ability to work in a team or as an individual, and as a liaison between different teams
JAVA/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, JDBC, RMI, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JSTL, Spring Framework ( DI, MVC, AOP, Data ), Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Jersey, Spring REST, Spring Boot, Mockito.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Factory and Abstract Factory
IDE and Design Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans
Application/Web Servers: Apache web server, Web Logic, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, Linux
Others: Maven, Jenkin, Log4J, Git, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams
- Depicting method interactions.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Micro Services.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Used Spring Core for the concept of Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for developing the presentation layer of the application.
- Hands on experience with data persistence using Hibernate and Spring Framework .
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using REST (Using Jersey framework).
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process the data.
- Developedjunit White box test cases using JUnit and Mockito frameworks and Configured Log4j Mechanism for completing a project using xml files.
- Generated JUnit test cases for testing various Java components.
- Extensive knowledge in Spring Boot Microservices.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - MySQL and MongoDB .
- Optimized the full text search function by connecting to Mongo DB.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagrams, class diagrams and active diagrams for application components and interfaces.
- Mentored, trained there by providing knowledge training in technology perspective, walk through and review sessions, closely worked with users, developers and team members in problem solving.
- Worked with a QA team during various testing phases and resolved defects.
- Involved in debugging the defects, code review and analysis of Performance
Environment: Java, J2EE, Java 8, Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC/ DI/ AOP/ Templates, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, RESTFUL, XML, Mockito, jUnit, MAVEN, Oracle, Design Patterns, UNIX, Tomcat, MySQL, MongoDB, GIT, Jenkin, E clipse, Windows, Linux
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for iterative development of the application.
- Involved in system design, enterprise application development using object-oriented analysis in JEE6.
- Developed API’s using Spring, Spring MVC REST, Hibernate, Web Services technologies
- Implemented DAO using Hibernate, AOP & service layer using Spring, MVC and Web Flow design
- Used J2EE, JSP, Servlet, JSP, JMS, Spring, Hibernate , Web services (Axis, JAX-WS, JAXP, JAXB)
- Expertise in software configuration management using GIT.
- Developed, Deployed and Consumed Enterprise wide web services RESTFul web services (Using Spring MVC REST and Jersey frameworks)
- Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message oriented middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests.
- Written Queries using SQL and PL/SQL in the application development process.
- Extracted data using JSON format in the development of the application.
- Worked on deployment of the application and helped build team to provide deployment scripts using Maven and Jenkin
- Configured Log4j Mechanism for complete project using xml files.
- Developed JUnit for Unit Testing & for Continuous Integration we used Jenkin
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and project management of the applications.
- Experience with Eclipse, Maven build and deployment process & application Development using STS (Spring Tool Suite).
- Used IBM WebSphere Application Server in deploying the application
- Used Git version controlling to maintain project versions.
Environment: J2EE, XML, JSP, JSON, Spring MVC, Spring REST Template, Spring DI, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, Hibernate & JMS Templates, RESTful Web Services, JUNIT, JSTL, Maven, GIT, Jenkin, MongoDB, Eclipse, JUnit, Linux, Spring LDAP, Linux, SQL Server, JIRA.
- Designed and developed the application using A gile Methodology and followed Scrum methodology
- Responsible for Reviewing functional and technical documents, flow charts & data flow diagrams.
- Involved in designing and writing custom code for business, data access and UI layers using core Java.
- Used Spring, JMS, Hibernate Web Services SOAP and RESTFUL .
- Created Spring Controllers and Integrated with Business Components and View Components
- Developed Spring and Hibernate data layer components for the application
- Implemented web services using WSDL/SOAP and created web services. Also consuming and deploying services on ESB Servers
- Developed applications using Hibernate persistent framework , developed persistent classes, hibernate-mapping files, configured XML files, hibernate query language(HQL).
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate (ORM) framework.
- Extensively used DAO patterns, including mapping DAO objects, configure file and classes to interact with a database.
- Used AJAX function calls using JQuery functions to handle the user requests asynchronously and to have faster responses from the server by directly connecting to the server.
- Obtained JSON responses to the front-end using JSON API and extensively used SQL , PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- Experience in installing, configuring and deploying an application on Web Logic Server.
- Implemented build scripts using MAVEN.
- Git was used for version controlling.
- Involved in production Deployment and Support activities of the system.
- Coordination with various teams including offshore support teams.