- Highly motivated Software Developer with 10+ years of development experience using various JAVA and .NET Technologies.
- Developed and designed multi - tier Web applications, application libraries and data warehousing ETL processes.
- In depth understanding of the software development processes and architecture with solid educational background in Engineering.
Programming Languages: JAVA/JEE C#, VB, HTML, XML, CSS
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2010/2014 , MS Access 2000/2007, Oracle11g
ETL Tool: Microsoft Integration Services (SSIS)
Data Mining Tools: WEKA, Microsoft Analysis Services,R, Python (Eclipse),MATLAB
Data Mining Models: Classification, Association Rule Mining, Clustering
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports, SSRS, Jasper Reports
Sr Java developer
- Developed camel routes with retry logic to transfer data to Kafka.
- Migrated Kafka topic with EMS queues to validate data transfer
- Used Tibco GEMS monitoring tool for JMS development
- Used XML technologies such as XSD, XPath, XQuery, XSL, XSLT, etc.
- Worked on Openshift pipeline configurations for Dev, prod and test environment to test application during deployment
- Created AWS S3 service using AWS Config, STS and IAM roles to download zip file from S3 Bucket
- Created AWS SQS Service with SQS cron scheduler to listen to incoming queues
- Used SOAP UI and SOAP Pro for building integration tests for JMS and REST endpoints
- Utilized Junit Mockito framework for unit testing
Environment: Java 8, Postgres 11.1, Spring, Apache Camel, Kafka, ActiveMq, Tibco EMS, AWS Services(S3,SQS, IAM),Openshift Jenkins
Sr Java developer
- Worked on RFAD-Asylum Text Analytics application built to support Asylum and Immigration officers in making informed decisions
- On backend Text Similarity REST API created end point to search A# using Postgres JSONB data type
- Generated Statement of Finding document template using REST API
- Created Unit and Integration tests for API.
- On Front End React-Redux application written jest unit tests for various components and reducer.
- Working on End to End testing on application deployed on Int environment using cypress tool.
- Created automated test scripts for accessibility testing (508 compliance) integrated with End to End testing
Environment: Java 8, OpenJDK11, Postgres 11.1, npm 6.x, node 10.x, Eclipse, Maven 3.6x, React,Redux,Cypress 3.4.1
Sr Java developer
- Worked on Java/JEE application to meet FOIA/PA requirements.
- Developed code for Information Processing System (FIPS) using WebLogic application servers.
- Worked on enhancing code for DR Print Utility for FIPS which is using Case Management software Case360 to manage documents for various offices
- Worked on SPLUNK logs to debug issues in FIPS and EDMS systems.
- Performed load testing of various interfaces using JMETER on CIS2 project.
- Developed automated tests (QA) using Cucumber/Selenium frameworks for CIS2 project.
- Debugged application memory and performance using Visual VM tool.
Environment: Java 7/8, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Servlets, Eclipse, IntelliJ, JBoss Wildfly 9.0.2, Gradle, Cucumber/Selenium, JMETER and Visual VM
Sr Java developer
- Worked on EAGLE a Java/JEE booking application used to process the biometric and biographic information of individuals arrested by ICE
- Involved in creation and configuration of REST client and REST services for EAGLE biometric services communicating with external applications
- Tested external web service authentication designed for authenticated EID (Enforcement Integrated Database) users using SOAPUI
- Debugged and fixed issues on JAVA/Spring based IM2 user management application.
- Written Spring Batch/Spring Boot script for sending automated mail in Confidential -CADI/BEAR project
- Participated in Agile Development Team, and having daily SCRUM meeting for progress reporting as well as task distributing.
- Used Subversion SVN for version control, and JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Validated, tested and did code review of other developer's code
- Experience with DevOps Jenkins-based continuous integration and deployment
Environment: JSPs, STRUTS2, Java 7/8, Hibernate, Mybatis, Servlets, Eclipse, IntelliJ, jboss wildfly 9.0.2, Docker Jenkins, Maven build automation tool
- Involved in feature enhancement and building new features for various modules.
- Built dynamic Template functionality for Administrators to create/Modify/Update new elements in Template which is accessed by the users on the form.
- Used iText libraries and jdbc objects to export forms into pdf.
- Involved in Web deployment of various applications by configuring IIS server and providing users access to the applications
- Involved in Troubleshooting, implementation, testing, deployment and Operation & maintenance of AssuranceNet - a custom J2EE web application interacting with a Sybase database and Stellent Content Management System.
- Used TFS for version control and tracking bugs.
Environment: JSPs, STRUTS1, Tiles, Java, Hibernate, Servlets, Java script, SQL, and other J2EE technologies. Productive software experience with RAD development tool, Web Sphere Application Server, Stellent Content Management System.