- Solid background in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans, Executor Services, Thread pools.
- Experience in working with open source frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and Spring JPA.
- Experienced with hands on development in various Spring components like Spring MVC, AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring JPA, Spring Securities and Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring, Micro services, and swagger API’s.
- Expertise in application development using various frameworks: Spring Framework, Hibernate and developed strategy for integrating internal security model with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in IDEs for software development like NetBeans, Eclipse, Eclipse STS, and Developer.
- Fully understand the Software Development Life Cycle. Worked with Agile and Waterfall systems.
- Experience in implementing SOA architectures with web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI and also implemented JSON Restful web services.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks.
- Expertise in technical and business user teams for validation of ETL Test cases.
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using Node JS.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring Boot, MVC, REST, JDBC, CORE and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in defining integration using Apache Camel routes and Message channels.
- Good experience in working with Spring Boot, Spring Micro service, discovery server like Netflix, Eureka Server.
- Proficient and competent with Cloud: AWS Compute, storage, networking, and database technologies.
- For high scalability and security, deployed and maintained public and private subnets in VPC for securing of production based EC2 instances.
- Extensive hands-on experience on AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Migrated Database from SQL Databases (Oracle and SQL Server) to NOSQL Databases (Cassandra/MongoDB).
- Proficient in Developing and deploying Java API', s with an understanding of both front end and backend technologies like HTML, CSS, JDBC, JSP, Hibernate, RESTful web services and deploying using AWS platform.
Databases: Oracle 8/8i/9i/10g/11g, PL/SQL (oracle), MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Confidential WebSphere, JBuilder, BEA WebLogic.
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, XML.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, JSfiddle, WebStorm, Edit Plus, YUI, IntelliJ Idea, DataStream, Sublime, Stash, Hibernate.
Development Tools: Google AdWords, MS Office. Eclipse, CVS, SVN, Ant, Maven, ESP Workstation, deploy, Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence, Splunk, Putty, WinSCP, BladeLogic, Confidential RTC, Bugzilla, SoapUI, Postman, Toad, DB Visualizer, Crystal reports and BIRT reports
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Jira, Bugzilla, (internet explorer), Karma, Jasmine, Protractor and Grunt.
Wireframe Tools (wireframe): Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Photoshop CS6 (basic idea on the wireframe and visual design)
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, Bitbucket
Operating Systems: Windows MS-Dos, Windows Server, Linux, MAC OS X.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development. Followed Agile (Scrum) Methodology for developing application development.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Used Lambda Expressions for communicating between business layer and database and Coded in java 1.8.
- Developed business components by using Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Annotations, Spring Cloud & Persistence layer by using Hibernate/JPA along with Web Services (RESTful).
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using Spring Security and securing application access and Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used Spring IOC to make the code loosely coupled and Spring, Hibernate Support for transaction management.
- Implementing the Micro services architecture with Spring Boot based Micro services interacting through a combination of RESTful and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Created AWS cloud formation templates to create custom-sized VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, security groups.
- Managed other AWS Services like S3, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, RDS, Kinesis, Red shift Cluster, Route53, SNS, SQS, and Cloud Trail.
- Setting up databases in AWS using RDS storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups and archives to Glacier archives, and configured AWS Red shift for data warehousing.
- Deployed and managed web applications and services into AWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Created Jenkins Jobs for continuous integration and continuous delivery to QA and UAT AWS Environment.
- Developed Micro services with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each Micro service in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Experience in validating file system using test automation tools using Cucumber, Selenium and Maven
- Apache Axis and used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Developed several REST webservices which produces JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by mobile applications.
- Developed batch processing using Spring Batch in the persistence layer & improved performance of batch processes using Multithreading with Executor Framework for control of asynchronous tasks in parallel threads.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot, and Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Resolved bugs/defects by coordinating with team members to assure a positive outcome using Jasper.
- Using GIT for Source Control and Version Management and using log4j for logging
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of Java/J2EE applications.
- Developed UI layer components, interceptors and controllers using Spring MVC framework.
- Developed Micro services API using Spring Boot.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Transaction integration with Hibernate module.
- Developed DAO components using Hibernate.
- Involved in creating Hibernate Configuration File, Hibernate Mapping and Object relational Java classes.
- Designed and developed User Interaction functionalities using JSP, HTML, CSS and AJAX.
- Developing persistent layer using DB2 database with SQL, triggers, functions and Stored procedures.
- Deploying and managing applications in Confidential WebSphere server.
- Responsible for building application EAR, WAR and JAR files for different environments using continuous integration tool bamboo.
- Build RESTful Web services using Spring REST.
- Performed testing of web services using SOAP UI client.
- Developed Unit test cases with Junit and Using Maven as project build tool.
- Used log4j for logging information into log files.
- Involved in Continuous delivery processes from automated build, test and deployment and Supporting for Internal UAT and Production release.
- Developed java batch jobs and integrated it with ESP scheduler CA Workstation.
- Developed Single page application using Angular4, NodeJS with REST service calls.
- Involved in Code review, Peer review, Integration, Source control and Production release activities.
- Involved in software testing, DEBUG testing, regression testing, defect tracking and management using Confidential RTC.
Environment: Java, Eclipse IDE, WebSphere 8.0, DB2, CA Workstation, BladeLogic, Bamboo, Java, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Restful Web Services and SVN
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Redesigned and implemented complete web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using with HTML, CSS and jQuery, Backbone.js based on the W3C standard.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, and CSS optimization. Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Used to interact with Business Analyst and also used E-commerce methods in success driven models, and provide the Secured digital certificates and maintained the performance through secured socket layer.
- Created test suites using Jasmine, Karma and worked on tools like NPM.
Environment: Java, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Restful Web Services, Bitbucket, Angular, Eclipse IDE, WebSphere 8.0, DB2, CA Workstation, BladeLogic, Bamboo, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, oracle, HBase, AWS.