- 7+ years of extensive experience in IT Industry, involved in various phases of SDLC, delivered multiple Java/J2EE based enterprise applications. Had solutions - based approach using object-oriented analysis and design.
- Worked in Object Oriented Analysis Design, Development and Implementation of Projects in the areas of database systems and web-based projects.
- Proficient in developing Hibernate HQL Queries, API development for various modules, writing Junit test cases using Mockito.
- Expertise in using JSON open standard format for data transfer.
- Experience in building UI screens using JSP, JSTL, JQuery, Bootstrap and HTML 5.
- Experience in agile model of software development to expedite the process keeping in mind the ever changing market dynamics.
- Experience building reports using the Jasper Reports tool.
- Converted various AGILE project stories and tasks from SCRUM board to production/online application.
- Implemented J2EE modules based on Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern and Session Façade.
- Experience in building SOAP (JAX-WS) and REST (JAX-RS) projects using jersey/Spring-REST libraries.
- Worked on multiple build tools like Maven and Ant.
- Strong working knowledge in Relational Database Systems like MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Working in a highly agile team (SCRUM Agile) with sprint planning, estimating and demonstrating the user stories.
- Thorough understanding of all database concepts like DML, DDL, Joins, Stored Procedures, Schema Objects and Triggers etc.
- Working experience in Apache, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss & object-oriented programming with RDBMS.
- Hands-on experience in using Java Script, Ajax and JQuery for real-time manipulation of DOM.
- Worked in different environments like Linux and Unix.
- Involved in developing the business logic using the session and entity beans and persistency layer classes with spring and Hibernate.
- Have flair to adapt to new software applications and products, self-starter, have good communication and understanding of business workflow.
- Professional experience in the sectors of Financial and Retail domain.
Programming Language: Java 1.5/6/7/8, PHP, PL/SQL.
Spring Modules: Web, MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, Spring Boot.
RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
Application/Web Server: WebSphere, JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache.
Tools: Used: Maven, SVN, Git, SourceTree, SQL Developer, JIRA, SOAP UI, JSONlint, JasperReports.
Frameworks/ORM tools/Open source tech: Hibernate, Spring, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, Mockito, UML & Web services - REST (JAX-RS), JAX-WS.
Front End Technologies/ Frameworks: Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap
Web Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP.
IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Designed and developed middleware application for all services (Invoice, and receive package).
- Designed and developed Security service module which a resource and authorization server and required using Spring security and Spring oauth2, Spring mail
- Implemented Order service to take order from client and update Backend and payment service about the order and details based on sarg of changes.
- Integrated various third party services using SOAP web services, used feingClinet for mapping and for the REST services.
- Designed and developed a module to candidates, payroll and payroll inputs using Angular 4 as a base for the UI and Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA and things in the backend.
- Implemented documents module for payment documents creating a cron job using Quartz then finally classify the documents in the respective file path of each employee.
- Exposed multiple REST endpoints to enlist employee, projects and clients using Spring Web MVC module.
Environment: Spring Microservices - Spring Boot, Spring Security, Task Scheduler, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate,, Angular 4, Spring Cloud, JQuery, Maven, AOP, Tomcat 8, Agile Methodology, SCRUM, Git CLI, Bamboo, SQL Workbench, JUnit, Log4J.
- Designed and developed the backend and the frontend of several catalog modules.
- Designed and developed the backend and the frontend of a module to simulate the amortization table of a Lease contract.
- Developed accounting module which was highly configurable using reflection and Spring Expression Language and sent the information to SAP System using a SOAP Webservie.
- Implemented the system to 3 clients and developed specific changes/functionalities for all of them.