I am an experienced technical thought leader with strong business acumen and corresponding hands on experience in different areas of Information Technology seeking a challenging IT service management architect IT transformation consulting or service delivery management role. I have over 15 years of leadership experience in network engineering IT operations systems architect IT strategy governance IT transformation and managing cross-functional technical teams. Also I have successful experience in delivering lean IT improving IT efficiencies aligning business outcomes to IT initiatives and enterprise architectures.
Solutions Architect IT Service Management Practice
- Developed network operation and IT services performance metrics KPI to show value substantiation.
- Developed process maps for business alignment workshop and business outcome for network optimization value substantiation that has increased efficiencies by 35 .
- Delivered a current state of EA analysis developed business case technology strategy and architectural guidance of IT processes in alignment with TOGAF framework
- Streamlined project portfolio management practices and communication between teams in the matrix environment which has led to increasing the number of simultaneous projects and average billable hours.
- Created an ROI model across all Cisco s optimization service based on Forrester s Total Economic Impact framework to value of the services.
- Facilitated independent translation of outcome driven business requirements to enterprise solutions by integrating Technology Business Management TBM process and Apptio s cost modeling
- Oversaw and facilitates the evaluation and selection of enterprise technology for business continuity.
- Developed business outcome alignment between business and IT initiates with corresponding metrics.
- Provided IT Governance thought leadership project and portfolio management in alignment with ITIL BISL.
- Provided an operational risk identification assessment mitigation and creation of services risk register.
- Developed road map for enterprise design software lifecycle security configuration and hardware management.
- Architect and implemented policies standards and guidelines related to IT compliance including ITIL ISO NIST SOX and HIPAA requirements
2007 Aug 2012
Senior Consulting Engineer/Technical Lead
- Consultant for Cisco IT s design review implementation ongoing support and infrastructure operations and optimization.
- Prepared support documentation including user guides support guides training collateral and presentation.
- Analyzed project readiness for perimeter security of DMZ re-architecture with ASA cluster Nexus 7K and cat 4500.
- Network architecture and design reviews for LAN WAN Data Centers and security Cisco solutions.
- Managed network optimization best practice for configurations design reviews software lifecycle analysis.
- Delivered customer facing technical training on Cisco technology to improve customer productivity.
- Facilitated of alignment business requirements to technical solutions for network infrastructure
- Managed network optimization program including cloud solutions collaboration and security technologies.
Network Security Engineer
- Network security design and L3 IPSEC VPN implementation for participating vendors and partner clinics.
- Researched and developed all aspects of information security engineering with responsibility to assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Documented planned and strategized on enterprise wide network security supporting Cisco PIX and ASA.
- Conducted risk assessment vulnerability testing assurance testing and provides recommendations for 99 vendor and Client VPN access.
Director of IT Operations
- Planed directed and managed daily operations of a team of engineers technical leads and managers.
- Developed IT compliance policies in alignment with ISO NIST SOX PCI and HIPAA.
- Lead quarterly business reviews to executive management highlighting IT performance and project successes.
- Responsible for creation and dissemination of the IT strategic plan in alignment with RLCB s strategic plan.
- Managed IT s strategic plan roadmap discussions device lifecycle initiatives and vendor management.
- Implemented plan build run to increase productivity with measurable metrics.
- Provided day-to-day supervision performance appraisals hiring and appropriate training for IT personnel.
Director of IT Operations
- Responsible for identifying emerging information technologies to be assimilated within the infrastructure.
- Responsible for vendor management RFPs bids contracts and agreements for technology acquisition.
- Managed a team responsible for installation configuration and monitoring of Win2K/2K3 Servers.
- Managed 1M call center support and logistic projects with 98 delivery outcome.
- Developed a new business unit to designed and deliver IT vendor certification training program.
Inventory Systems Manager
- Managed a team supporting shipping receiving and inventory control systems IBM AS 400 ERP and CRM.
- Inventory systems support software installation and trouble shooting network printers NT4 MS Access.
- Active directory services group policy management DHCP PC repairs TCP/IP ERP and SQL database.
IT Training Certifications
- ITIL Foundations V3 Current
- Compliance Frameworks HIPAA SOX COSO ISO COBIT Cyber Security ITIL GLBA SEC
- Security Governance Training CISSP GSEC GICSP CGEIT TOGAF Zachman
- Microsoft MCSE 2K MCSA MCP MCT MS Server Expired
- Cisco CCNA CCNP CCIE R S CCVP CCNP Voice CCSP CCNA-Security CCDA CCDP Expired 2014
- Technologies Amazon AWS Big Data MS Azure Cisco UCS VoIP MPLS BGP OSPF EIGRP L3 VPN