- Around 8 years of IT experience in design and development of enterprise applications with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) utilizing Java and J2EE advances.
- Working extensively in Core Java concepts like OOPs, Exception Handling, Collections, Multi - Threading.
- Strong experience in Client-Server systems using Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Extensive experience in Java J2EE technologies Spring Framework, Struts Framework, Hibernate, Servlets, DHTML, CSS, XSLT, JMS, JSTL, Display Tag (Custom Tag), UI Design.
- Hands on experience in Application Development using JSP, Servlets, spring (Dependency Injection, Spring AOP, Spring JMS), Hibernate, Struts1.2, Struts2, Java script and PL/SQL, Angular6.
- Experienced to work in Spring boot, Micro services with JSON and response to connect to JMS, SOAP over https.
- Good Experience in Server-side Framework like Node.js and Java script libraries like React.js, Flux and Redux.
- Designed and developed RESTful Microservices using Spring Boot for the application to seamlessly integrate with supporting sub systems.
- Designed and developed Rest Services using Java, spring, Spring Boot, Restful, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on experience with Relational databases including Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL and experience in writing Complex SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, sequences, Indexes and Views.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug, Chrome Dev Tools, React Dev Tools and Redux Dev Tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Hands on experience with Java script frameworks like Node JS, Angular JS, Angula6, Angular7.
- Involving in preparing use-case, functional, technical design of the project and test case documents.
- Creating and Managing Virtual Machines in Windows Azure and setting up communication with the help of Endpoints and also VM.
- Possesses strong ability to fully design, configure, and troubleshoot multi-layer networks in various environments.
- Hands-on experience with various Application servers and Web servers (WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere Application Server, JBoss, and Tomcat) with wide variety of development tools like IBM RAD, My Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Have good knowledge on Mule ESB with experience in writing ESB flows for connecting end-points.
- Strong experience in using Version Control Systems such as Perforce, CVS to manage the source code of the applications.
- Experience with operating systems like UNIX, LINUX and WINDOWS.
- Expertise in Troubleshooting, Analyzing, performance tuning and testing.
- Exposure to Docker to build distributed applications.
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium RC by using Java.
- Extensive experience in software development methodologies like Agile & SCRUM.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using SVN, CVS and Git.
- Experience in using ANT, Maven and Jenkins for build automation and loggers using Log4j.
- Excellent ability to quickly master the technologies and concept.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of multiple team.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB
Web Services: JAX-WS(SOAP), JAX-RS and Jersey(Restful), WSDL, JAXB
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Java Bean, EJB, Spring, Struts1.2&2, Spring Boot
Architecture: MVC, SOA, Micro-services, Service Façade
ORM Framework: Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, Data grip, Squrill
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/8/10, Unix
Build Tools: Maven, Apache ANT
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Ansible, Vagrant
Version Control: GIT, SVN, CVS
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockitto, Karma, Jasmine, SOAPUI, Rest Client API, Postman, Swagger UI 2.
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS, Jenkins
Messaging: JMS, ActiveMQ
Methodologies: Scrum Agile
Confidential - Mooresville, NC
Java Full Stack developer
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Lean IT Methodology having thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Created reusable and testable React.js functional and class components using es6.
- Involving in design & implement of the Katerra internal system web app including several modules using Angular 2, Angular 6, Express.JS, NodeJS, Mongo DB and Visual Studio Co.
- Integrating the AngularJS2 application with the RESTFUL Web Services.
- Creating platform as infrastructure with AWS (EC2, RDS and ELB) used Jenkins to run the automated deployments.
- Creating API specification documentation using Swagger.
- Developing API proxies to retrieve and reschedule appointments, retrieve appointment slots, retrieve pay pre-view, cancel order, retrieve pay-per-view listings and retrieve services profiles.
- Working on the MVC architecture of AngularJS 2 in developing the apps, which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application.
- Creates and configure Micro-Services architecture and integrated with React.Js application.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Written Microservices to export/import data and task scheduling.
- Working with the Apache camel to integrate Spring MVC architecture.
- Developed responsive User Interface using JSP, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Designing customized component library to use more than one place.
- Developing unit and integration tests for existing micro services using J-Unit, Mockito and Docker.
- Creates and configure Micro-Services architecture and integrated with React.Js application.
- Implementing application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Developing various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP and HTML.
- Advocating a more complex concept which empowered the player to control their ship more freely.
- Working predominantly with single page applications for financial programs.
- Involving in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS2, created HTML4 navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Using GIT as a version control.
- Involved in planning, designing, estimating business requirements and worked with business team to determine the needs, gather, analyze and document requirements.
- Used agile/scrum methodology to develop and maintain the project.
- Developed business logic using MVC pattern by implementing Java 1.5, Struts, EJB, Spring JDBC and Web services.
- Created the Application using React.js and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Implemented Struts tab libraries for HTML, beans, tiles for developing User Interfaces.
- Developed sessions and cookies to store the user data every time customer logs into the My Account.
- Performed User Interface (UI) Design and coding using Java, Spring Boot framework and web technologies.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Designed and Developed Automation test scripts in Java implementing test in Selenium Web Driver.
- Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of Node JS.
- Developed scalable applications using the MEAN (Mongo-DB + Express.JS + AngularJS + NodeJS) stack and created POC's for rest service development using NodeJS, Express.JS and Mongo DB.
- As a backend developer I was responsible for creating RESTFUL Web Services using NodeJS&Express.JS.
- Writing AWS Lambda functions which are using java as a runtime.
- Creating AWS IAM roles for each and every developer and admins to enhance the security.
- Worked as a MySQL Developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Need to discuss with the client and the project manager regarding the new developments and the errors.
- Need to discuss with the different module teams of My Account to get the data about the other modules which is related to my modules.
- Developed the application logging module using Log4J to create log files to debug and trace the application.
- Documented all the modules and deployed on server in time.
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Java /J2EE Developer
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Involved in interacting with the Business Analyst and Architect during the Sprint Planning Sessions.
- Developed Rich user interface using HTML, JSP, JSTL, Java Script, JQuery and CSS.
- Hibernate was used for Object Relational mapping with Oracle database.
- Migrating spring based application to cloud based Micro services.
- Involved in developing the user interface using Struts.
- Designing and developing the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control)/DI (Dependency Injection) for wiring the object dependencies across the application.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate ORM framework for persistence and used Hibernate DAO Support with Hibernate Template to access the data.
- Design patterns used - Service Locator.
- Produced and consumed services using J2EE SOAP/RESTFUL Webservices and integrated with the other front-end Technologies.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit 3.
- Involved in writing SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures using PL/SQL Developer.
- Configured VMs availability sets using Azure portal to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and scale sets using Azure Resource Manager to manage network traffic.
- Worked with team for Migrating virtual environments VMware to Azure Cloud Scripting and automation to move workloads and improve operations and support.
Environment: Java 1.6, JDBC 3.0, J2EE, SOAP, Struts, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Micro services, Oracle 11g, Azure, Eclipse, JQuery, Junit 3, PL/SQL, HTML, JPA, JSP, CSS, Java Script, JQuery.
- Involved in Designing, Coding, Testing, gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Involved in protocol designing for communication between server and multiple locos.
- Developed Shared assemblies for reusability of common functionality.
- Developed different type of services like communication service for receiving the data from different locos using socket programming, Multi-threading and decoding the received data.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, coding, debugging and testing of the system.
- Designed and developed user interface screens using HTML, DHTML and JSP.
- Developed and maintained the data layer using the EJB’s.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deploy the applications in JBoss application Server.
- Developed SQL scripts to transfer tables across the schemas and databases.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, user-defined functions, triggers in SQL-Server 2008 to handle data manipulations and data retrievals.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational mapping.
- Create reports as required by management.
- Extensively used Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Using SVN for software configuration management and version control.
- Code development and peer testing.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Application Framework.
- Eclipse used as Java IDE tool for creating Action classes and XML files.
- Deployed applications on WebLogic Server.
- Responsible for resolving any environment (Development, testing and Production) related issues.