- 8+ years of experience in IT industry with proficiency in design, development, analysis, testing and deploying of Web based, Client/Server and Distributed applications on multiple platforms using J2EE technologies (Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, XML, spring, JUnit, Hibernate and Rest API).
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances, S3 buckets, Virtual Private Clouds (VPC), Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process which incorporates Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Developing, Testing and implementing life cycle utilizing approaches like Agile, SCRUM and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience with CI CD pipelines to integrate the Java code to align with DevOps practices using Docker.
- Knowledge on DevOps tools like Docker and Deployed microservices on Docker Containers.
- Developed Microservices for Java Applications and enabled communication among them using REST API.
- Monitored the applications using NGA tools to check logs and analyze data and updated the sensitive information to team.
- Hands on experience in implementing web applications using Spring frameworks, MVC, JSF 2.1 and integrated them with Hibernate 3.5.
- Deployed My own Code onto Git Environment and applied some Hooks to automated the process of Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment. CI and CD.
- Having knowledge on Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, and Parallel Streams.
- Experienced with Core Java concepts such as Serialization, IO, Multithreading, Collections, Concurrency and Exception Handling.
- Hands-on experience in different modules Spring Framework’s Spring Web Flow (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Spring Cloud) Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection of Spring Application Framework.
- Experience of working with multiple Databases like Oracle, SQL/MySQL and developed applications by using JDBC, JSP Servlets, Hibernate/ibatis and Web Services.
- Experience in creating Web services like SOAP, UDDI, WSDL and RESTful using open source frameworks.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture, using JSF, Struts Framework, Hibernate and Spring Framework with various JAVA/J2EE design patterns
- Experience in developing applications using web/application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
- Hands on experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using Servlets, JSP, Struts, JDBC, Java Beans.
- Experience on Relational and NoSQL database like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Competence in using Java I DE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ to develop dynamic web applications.
- Hands on experience in working on XML Suite of technologies (XML, XSD, DTD, XML Schema, DOM, SAX).
- Configured and used JIRA for bug tracking and functional testing.
- Good working knowledge on SVN, CVS and GIT for version control.
- Experience in working with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming. Involved in developing test plans, test cases (Manual/Automated), test procedures, white-box and black-box testing.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts and providing logging facility using Log4j.
Operating Systems: Windows (98, 2000, XP, Vista), Linux.
Java Technologies: Core Java, Java Server Pages, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, IBM BPM 9.0, Multi-threading, Event Handling and Web Services.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere and JBoss.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, AngularJS, NodeJS-Express, Struts 1.1/2.0.
Build Tools & IDEs: Maven, Ant, Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ.
Design Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, Rapid Application Development.
Testing tools: JIRA, JUnit 4.1, J-Mock, Spring Test.
Version Control: CVS, SVN (Apache Subversion) and GIT.
Confidential, Boise, Idaho
Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed SCRUM.
- Managed AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT.
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Developed Spring Boot components building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Implemented Micro-services using AWS platform build upon Spring Boot Services and enabled communication among different services using REST API.
- Implemented security using OAuth as Authorization tool for web services authentication by using the REST API.
- Developed and created REST API by using JAVA and tested and implemented them for enabling successful communications.
- Implemented CI CD pipelines using Jenkins and build and deploy the applications.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading and object-oriented designs.
- Created complex SQL queries and used JDBC connectivity through Oracle 11g to access the database.
- Worked on spring and hibernate for managing the alerts generated to store into the database.
- Worked on implementing Microservices architecture by using containers.
- Utilized Apache Tomcat as an application server to handle the deployments of different applications.
- Used JAX-RS for creating Restful web service where the request and response are in JSON format.
- Worked on maintaining load balancing for incoming traffic to websites by providing load balancers. Created Auto Scaling group based on the traffic diverts to instances.
- Created Spring MVC components like dispatch servlets, configure request mapping annotation controllers and view resolver components.
- Developed server-side services using JAVA multithreading, Struts MVC, JAVA, EJB, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, AXIS).
- Designed and developed JMS messaging services using J2EE by developing queues/topic, sessions and endpoints in ESB.
- Involved in developing JUnit Test Cases to validate the type of data in the XML Files.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used Postman tool perform repeated tests and achieve reliable results in a variety of environments.
Environment: Java 1.8, Eclipse 3.2, Netbeans7.1.2, jQuery, Spring 4.0, Web Services, Oracle 11g, SQL, MVC, SOAP, WSDL, AXIS, EJB, Jersey, JSON, Angular 7, HTML5, CSS3, Unix, Linux, Log4j, JUnit, STS, Apache Tomcat, JIRA, EC2, S3, MongoDB, Postman.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project in agile methodology.
- Participated daily SCRUM meeting, sprint grooming/review and demo with management and other teams.
- Extensively used core Java such as Exceptions, Collections, Synchronization using Thread Pools, executive service and lock interfaces.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery and Angular JS, BackboneJS, React JS. Employed the Angular concepts of data-binding, scopes, route-providers, angular-directives, modules, ng-grid etc.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database. Part of the project is implemented as a Single page application using Angular JS.
- Developed RESTful & SOAP Web Services using Jersey API and JSON as media type in integration with Springs.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Experience developing robust and highly scalable applications based on microservices architecture.
- Developed end to end application on Spring Boot framework (Rest API Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module. Created Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM Web Sphere.
- Extensively used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping for data persistence. Creation of Hibernate mapping files to develop Database Tables from Classes and generating database schema.
- Maintaining the user accounts (IAM), RDS, SES and SNS services in the AWS cloud. Created a RDBMS system with relational mappings. Migrated the server using the AWS services to a cloud environment.
- Designed and developed End to End customer self service module using annotation-based Spring MVC, Hibernate and jQuery.
- Used Groovy, Java and Node JS for developing the Microservices required for the project.
- JIRA and Confluence were the tools used to keep things in check.
- Implemented complete Maven build life cycle to achieve organized application structure and conflict free dependencies in pom.xml file.
- Used JUnit for testing the unit test cases.
- Developed GIT controls to track and maintain the different version of the project.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Exceptions, Collections, Synchronization, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Groovy, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Spring, Hibernate, (IAM), RDS, SES, SNS, MVC, Restful Web Services, MAVEN, Web Sphere, Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, Agile.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, design, analysis and Code development.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application.
- Used MongoDB to store Big Data in JSON format and aggregation is used in MongoDB to match, sort and group operation.
- Developed UI component with Angular JS framework by utilizing the core features like MVC pattern and Dependency Injection.
- Used Multithreading to improve the performance for processing of data feeds.
- Implemented Angular JS Data Binding capability in HTML5 to give user a rich and responsive experience.
- Used JQuery to modify DOM elements content by using cross-browser selector engine called Sizzle.
- Developed and implemented the MVC architectural Pattern using Spring Framework and used Spring IoC container to maintain core Objects Lifecycle.
- Implemented Spring Security for user authentication, limit login attempts and password hashing.
- Developed Web Services (SOAP) using Spring- WS to handle user requests and interact with other components.
- Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Batch that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Created application on Spring Batch framework and Multithreading to improve performance. Implemented Web Services clients for APIs by using Spring Web Service template class.
- Used My Batis as ORM tool and integrated with Spring for data access using My Batis Mappers, which is configured, using Spring Configuration File.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing XML documents and XSLT for XML transformations.
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems and Implemented Web sphere MQ for messaging.
- Written JUnit Test cases for performing unit testing and used Soap UI for Web Services testing.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator and deployed it in the Web Sphere application server.
- Deployed application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) CLI and with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, the service binding details are injected from the deployed cloud platform itself.
- Consumed Restful web services using Http Client for the data coming from external systems.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) using Spring Test, JUnit and Mockito.
- Used Maven as java build manager to compile and package the application and used SVN as Version control to maintain a central repository for the application code.
- Worked with QA team for testing and resolving defects and used Rally for bug tracking and project management.
Environment: Java 8, Spring 3.0, My Batis, Spring Batch, REST FUL, MongoDB, Linux Shell Scripting, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Boot, Design patterns, Test Driven Development (TDD), Multithreading, XML, Oracle, Spring - WS, SOA, SOAP Web Services, Soap UI, Angular JS, Node.js, Ext JS, React JS, jQuery, CSS, JSON, HTML5, JUnit, UML, XSLT, Log4J, Eclipse, Maven 2.0, Web Sphere, SVN.
- To understand requirements, analyze and translate them into technical specification.
- Implemented Agile Methodology, Scrum, and Iterative Process through phases of requirement, design, documentation, and implementation and testing.
- Efficiently used JSF, Rich faces, Spring IOC and Hibernate, Spring AOP to define Advices for modularizing cross-cutting concerns such as Transaction Management, Logging, and Security.
- Built Single Page Apps using Angular JS/ Typescript and Bootstrap 4 for Responsive Design.
- Used Spring Core by implementing IOC (Dependency Injection) to inject dependencies in order to achieve loose coupling
- Implemented web service (SOAP & RESTFUL) by using JAX-RS / AXIS annotation.
- Developed Java classes confirming J2EE design patterns, JNDI, packaged with J2EE specifications
- Used JDK 1.5 / J2SE 5.0 several extensions like Generics, Auto boxing, Annotations, Static imports.
- Used multithreading to facilitates manipulating threads in a portable manner across platforms.
- The business logic was implemented in Processors and DAO layer accesses the back-end MySQL database using Hibernate and used Hibernate annotations to design the modeling part of the application.
- Deployed the application using Oracle WebLogic Server 12c, also worked on installing and configuring it.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Backend Messaging for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Used CI tool Jenkins to automate the compilation and implemented continuous delivery with Docker to run all the tests before generating war file.
- Developed and executed Unit Test cases using JUnit framework by supporting TDD (Test Driven Development) and used JIRA for defect tracking system.
- Involved in enhancements of the system and worked on fixing bugs and supporting the entire system.
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
- Developed code for user interface by utilizing OOPS concepts like multithreading, inheritance, polymorphism and collection API.
- Developed JDBC code for backend processing.
- Extensively used java multi-threading to implement batch jobs with JDK features.
- Used Java Script for client-side validations.
- Used Struts Framework for developing web applications.
- Worked on J2EE/JAVA, HTML and web application.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and web pages using HTML, JSP.
- Designed the module from scratch including database schema design.
- Experience in debugging the java code with all the testing tools and logic flow using Eclipse UML plug-in and rational testing tools.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL queries, views, stored procedures and triggers.
- Worked with QA team to validate the test cases meeting the business requirements.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, SDLC, JDBC, Agile, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Java Script, HTML, UML, PL/SQL, Hibernate, Eclipse.