- 5 years of experience in software industry development as Full - Stack Java/J2EEDeveloper, and I have experience in designing, development, implementation and testing of web-based applications.
- Developed the connection of the databases, specifically, MySQLbyHibernate andMongoDB by Spring Data JPAin Java andused Postman for testing.
- Developed a To-Do List application on the mobile Android system in Java using Android Studio.
- Developed a simulated browser system using Qt in C++ and connected it with an eye-tracking system for recording and display hot spot image.
- Knowledge of Linux programming and developed an FTP Protocol application in language C.
- Experience in open-source frameworks likeSpringand Hibernate.
- Knowledge ofSpring Core such as Dependency, Annotations and Configurations.
- Experience in working on designing and developing web-based application in Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Knowledge in service-based architecture and experience in building RESTful APIs.
- Experience in Spring ORM frameworks like Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate and JPA.
- Knowledge in SQL and experience in RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in NoSQL like MongoDB.
- Knowledge of design patterns like MVC, Singleton, DAO.
- Experience in handling Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Experience using MAVEN Build System.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) such as AWS Lambda, API Gateway, AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Experience in version control tools like GIT and ticket tracking platforms like JIRA.
- Knowledge of Docker and experiencein deploying on Kubernetes, AWSand Heroku.
- Experience inAgile software development methodology in the development of a project.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and self-learning attitude.
Languages: Java, Python, C#, C/C++
Technologies: Core Java, JSP, JDBC, Web Services, ORM
Database: MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB
Frameworks and Libraries: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
IDE: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Android Studio
Tools: Maven, JUnit, Postman
OS: Mac OS, Linux, Windows 10
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Developed a Single Page Application using Java/J2EE as backend and React as frontend.
- Used Spring Boot with Hibernate framework to build backend server for microservicesin Java.
- Created databases using MySQL and MongoDB. And Designed the one to many relationships between each data.
- Used Spring Data JPAannotations to map with database tables with Hibernate and handle CRUD operations.
- Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) for database querying and results retrieval. Integrated Spring with Hibernate Session Factory.
- Designed architecture based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) design pattern.
- Configured Hibernate and Spring to map the user objects to MongoDB and product objects to MySQL.
- Used Rest Controller in Spring framework toRESTful Web Servicesand JSON objects for communication on the backend.
- Tested APIs using Postman.
- Developed frontend using React and consume APIs using Axios.
- Designed the UI using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
- UsedReact Routerfor a single page application to split the pages.
- Implemented user validation using Spring Security.
- Used Maven for building the project and created the jar file for deployment.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of backend andLog4j to get the logs that include runtime exceptions.
- Used Git for version control tool for merging branches, solving conflicts and collaborating with other teams.
- Deployed backend server on Heroku and frontend in AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Developed a web-based application using Java/J2EE platform with Spring MVC frameworks.
- Developed REST based web services as APIusing Spring and deployed on Tomcat container.
- Used XML based configuration to control dependencies and define bean classes.
- Used Mavenas the build tool and generated WAR files.
- Designed relational schema for data and created database tables in MySQL. Developed the relationships between each table using foreign key.
- Developed business logic using Session Beans and Entity Beans.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Implemented DAO class to handle CRUD operations.
- Designed and tested Java Beans to query data from MySQL database server.
- Developed backend server and interact with database using JDBC DAO.
- Designed JSON objects for the HTTP request.
- Used Ajax functions to send and receive HTTP request and response.
- Developed UI usingJSP, HTML5, CSS3,Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Tested RESTful API using Postmanand performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and used log4j for logging and fixing bugs.
- Used Git for version control tool.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, MySQL, JDBC, JSON, Ajax, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, JUnit, Log4j, Git, Maven, XML, Tomcat
Jr Software Engineer
- Developed aweb-based application using Java.
- Designed architecture in MVC (Model-View-Controller) design pattern.
- Designed and created database using Oracle database.
- Wrote SQLfor storing and querying user information.
- Using JDBC to control the connection between the backend server and database.
- Designed a responsive and interactive website using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Finished restful web services using HttpClient for sending request in Http client.
- Created JUnit for testing the functionality for server side.
- Used Git for version control and collaborating with other teams.