- Over 6 years of IT experience in web application analysis, design, development and deployment of enterprise application with strong expertise on Object Oriented JAVA and Client Server technologies.
- Expertise in developing applications using Java, Python, Cassandra, MVC Architecture, Web Services, RESTFUL, clustering.
- Excellent understanding on triaging tickets and work with customers towards resolution of issues or providing workaround. Experience in bug fixing, Troubleshooting/Debugging.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self - motivated, Self-Starter, and can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
- Java, Python, HTML, CSS, XML
- WEB-SERVICES (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI), REST,AWS
- Databases-Cassandra NoSQL, Oracle, MYSQL
- Content Management System
- Technical support, Application Support
- Features, Technical documentation
- Fetch, Troubleshoot, Debugging
- Application Support
- Splunk, Networking DNS, TCP/IP
- Relational Databases, Non-Relational Databases
Application Support Engineer
- Responsible for diagnosing, replicating, performing root cause analysis, and providing feedback for software issues reported within SLA time frame
- Responsible for implementing code fix of software bugs and making software enhancements as required. Also developing automation script per needs in Python
- Configuration management, Content deployment, version control.
- Image/video, content Validations.
- Triaging and fixing issue of NoSQL Cassandra clustering.
- Reproduce the stakeholder’s issue in local environments and provide solutions / work arounds.
- Analyze, manage and coordinate new technology releases with the team, working closely with business partners to ensure timely complete of releases
- Troubleshooting of Java based applications and necessary configurations
- Works with business and IT partners to enhance applications to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Database troubleshooting on Oracle database and Cassandra DB
- Coordinate with various teams as necessary to resolve application issues
- Clearly documenting cases with troubleshooting steps, recommendations, and resolutions
- Trained with senior engineers to enhance my personal technical skills as a Support Engineer and learned internal process for escalating issues and approving or denying handovers to specific teams.
- Provided exceptional technical support to customers, partners.
- Responded in timely with professional updates to customers via the support system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Provided Assistance for UAT testing for patch releases.
- Assist with training team members on tools.
- Create and publish articles for Knowledge Base.
- Communicate effectively with Product Management and Engineering regarding defects and enhancement requests.
- Provide on-site support when necessary.
- Ability to work after-hours support when necessary.