- Highly motivated developer with 5+ years of IT experience and areas of interests in data analysis building interactive reports and dashboards, and finding patterns or trends through data.
- Good understanding of data extracting, modeling, cleansing and visualization using SQL, Tableau Desktop and Python programming.
- Proven history of utilizing strong analytic skills, attention to detail and hard work ethics to turn complex requirements into working systems.
- Exceptional problem solving, presentation, leadership and communication skills.
- Experienced in conducting gap analysis for multiple complex systems, conducting root cause analysis on data breaks, and documenting recommended solutions for high impact breaks.
Programming Language: Python, Java.
Database: SQL Server.
Data Analytics: Tableau Desktop, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Microsoft Excel.
Core IT competencies: Web Services (SOAP), REST APIs, Messaging, EMS routing.
Integration Tools: TIBCO Business Suite.
Others: SQL Developer, Jira, SOAP UI, IBM UBuild and UDeploy, Jenkins, Tortoise SVN.
- Worked on developing python scripts to load, validate and clean monthly insurance data feed from more than 60 partner banks of Confidential Paribas.
- Used Numpy, Pandas and matplotlib python libraries extensively during POCs and development lifecycle.
- Created and maintained rich Tableau dashboards with interactive views, trends and drill downs.
- Created Tableau workbooks with Action filters, Quick filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently. Generated context filters and data source filters while handling huge volume of data.
- Performed Tableau Admin duties that comprised adding users, groups, scheduling background tasks and Incremental Refresh for the monthly dashboard reports on Tableau Server.
- Implemented extensive knowledge of various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies,Transformations, filters, prompts, calculated fields, Parameters etc. in Tableau Desktop.
- Developed web services to serve UI used for validation, approval and data manipulation of partner data.
- Set up business processes and workflow tasks for sharing transformed data with downstream systems and handling data exceptions.
- Worked with business users to collect requirements, prepare business and functional requirement documents and obtain user sign off before sharing requirements with development teams.
- Experience in Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Report Design and Monitoring of system usage.
- Effectively used data blending and data joining feature in Tableau.
- Prepared and published customized reports/dashboards.
- Worked with business users to address production support issues.
- Performed unit and system integration testing, defect fixing and code reviews.
- Worked on planning and execution of disaster recovery plans.
- Helped with recruitment, on - boarding and training of junior developers on the project.
- Lead offshore Development Team for Document Automation and Collaboration System.
- Automated management reports in tableau to support data operations and analytics and reporting, resulting in 99% decrease in report creation time.
- Designed, developed, tested, and maintained Tableau reports and dashboards based on user requirements.
- Created extract files for improving the performance. Used different Mark types and Mark properties in views to provide better insights into large data sets.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets.
- Developed and reviewed SQL queries with use of joins clauses (inner, left, right) in Tableau.
- Developed integration flows between IBM Filenet and other internal applications used for digitalizing mail/fax processing.
- Developed APIs for applications to interact with Fiserv, used to send printed bills and other policy documents to policy holders.
- Developed APIs to manage patient documents like medical records, billing statements and policy documents in Filenet document management system.
- Worked closely with business users and management team to capture business requirements and feedback and made recommendations to improve existing business processes.
- Contributed to documentation of system design and user manuals.
- Worked with global support teams and application teams on system integration testing, root cause analysis and resolution of production incidents and enhancement of existing services.
- Worked on migration of services and business logic for RBS Payment System from Tibco Business Works version 5.6 to version 5.11.
- Gathered and documented requirements for new web services needed by different client applications.
- Developed new SOAP web services to meet client needs.
- Generated reports on API performance and usage metrics.
- Worked with clients on production support and defect fixing.
- Performed Unit testing and System Integration Testing for various interfaces and provided active support during UAT testing.
- Liaised with Tibco Professional Services Group to adapt best practices and enhance system design.
- Actively tracking schedule, clear and crisp communications with key resources, stake holders and SMEs to keep everyone involved in the project on the same page, milestone tracking and avoiding scope creep issues.
- Researching, analyzing and evaluating requirements and solutions, and providing recommendations to program and project manager.
- Drafting project documentation, such as business requirements, implementation approaches and post project reviews.
- Working with a range of stakeholders to make sure their requirements are fully understood, prioritized and delivered throughout the project lifecycle, and articulating the impact of the project on their business area.
- Contributing to risk mitigation, making sure all issues and risks are recorded, escalated correctly, and managed through to resolution.