- Involved in entire software testing life cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirement, Design and Analysis, Development, Testing, Deployment and support phase.
- Firm knowledge of different phases of Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle including Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development(BDD), User Acceptance and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) using Cucumber and Gherkin language.
- Worked in Automation through WebDriver JS and Jasmine testing framework using Protractor.
- Integrated Automation scripts in WebDriver using continuous integration tools Jenkins
- Extensive ability in performing Smoke, Regression, functional and user acceptance tests in web-based applications.
- Compiled Manual test cases in TestRails for user stories in the release and sprint plans.
- Coordinating and tracking project for seamless releases using Project Management System JIRA.
- Executed manual test cases and test scripts in TestRails and raised, reported defects in JIRA
- Logged the errors, reported defects, determined repair priorities and tracked the defects until resolution using JIRA, QC and Rally
- Proficient in GUI Automation, Functionality testing, System testing, Backend testing, Data driven testing, Regression testing, UAT Testing and Integration testing.
- Experience in automation testing using Qtp/Uft for functional and regression testing of complex Siebel applications.
- Written Java Test Automation Script (.java) using Java, Spring Test Suite, Selenium and Web Driver which does sanity testing on every deployment performed and sends Email Notification on failure.
- Well versed with Handling Elements in Selenium WebDriver, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Worked on automating REST Assured API tests using java.
- Experienced in creating Test Plans and ensuring the Testing is carried out as per the Test Plan.
- Good exposure to Agile (SCRUM) methodology. Served as SCRUM Master role in one of the projects for continuous sprints along with the QA duties.
- Worked in domains like Health Care, Credit Card Fraud Detection, Online Education and Life Sciences.
Test Frameworks: Protractor, Jasmine, SeleniumIDE/RC/WebDriver, REST Assured, TestNG
Testing Tools: Web Performance Test, Cucumber, JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, QTP 8.2(Now UFT).
Testing methods: Functional testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing, AEM Testing, System testing, Integration testing, Sanity Testing, Performance testing.
Test Management Tools: TestRails, JIRA, TestLink, Zephyr, HP ALM/ Quality Center, Rally, Version Control Tools GIT, SVN and TFS.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse, STS, Visual Studio, NotePAD++, Ant, Maven, Jenkins.
Domains: Health Care, Credit Card Fraud Detection, Online Education and Life Sciences.
- Involved in story estimation and prioritization meetings.
- Involved in Automated API testing via WebTest Performance Test
- Hands-on experience in automating the UI via Selenium Webdriver
- Involved in reviewing test scenario's, test cases and test scripts for sub-ordinate members
- Database testing using MS SQL
- Worked with California Department of Public Health as a Regression tester as well as an Independent tester.
- Hands on experience working for AEM workflow.
- Worked as both Independent resource and team player with CDPH.
- With lack of any test management tool, created new process-oriented test case excel which can be re-used for test case writing and test execution.
- Analyzed user stories and helped BA to uncover any defects during Planning meeting.
- Involved in story estimation and prioritization meetings.
- Created and tracked bugs through its lifecycle until closure.
- Created Regression scripts in L&C to ensure that the application is properly regression tested.
- Worked with BA and In-Sprint tester in L&C to ensure bugs are found at the earliest stage in the SDLC life cycle.
- Hands on experience on Protractor, Jasmine framework to automate UI test cases (EE)
- Created REST Assured tests to test REST API’s in the project using java and TestNG frameworks
- Automated running smoke tests and build report generator for daily builds using Jenkins
- Performed extensive functional GUI level testing and wrote tests from scratch.
- Ensured that Test Automation starts in parallel to the functional development
- Escalated Defects while studying Product Requirements to ensure earlier detection of defects.
- Possess extensive knowledge in using Jira as project management tool to log and track defects, also used Confluence as a Team Collaborating Tool.
- Worked with Product Owners to groom the user stories prior coming into the Sprint.
- Involved in estimation of user stories, used PlanITPoker, an online tool to estimate the user stories.
- Performed the SCRUM Master roles continuously for few sprints, hosted Sprint Demo for the Product team and other stakeholders.
- Involved in all the Sprint Rituals, actively involved in Retrospective to ensure the team is focused.
- Strong hands on experience in executing test cases, defect tracking, and the complete test management.
- One of the component was deployed on AWS, involved in testing of that modules.
- Reviewed manual and Automated Test Scripts to ensure all Requirements are implemented.
- Performed Back end testing using SQL queries to test the development of databases and validating the data.
- Maintain and Analyze Automation results and present it to Key Stakeholders at the end of each sprint.
- Lead the team of 5 resources across various releases
- Provide Estimates along with story breakdown for design and development
- Understand the Requirement documents and Analyze the Change Requests
- Involved in creation of Test Plan & Test Strategy documents
- Reviewed Manual & Automated Test Scripts
- Involved in Automated Test Script creation using Selenium Webdriver
- Involved in creating wrapper functions to migrate the codebase from RC to Webdriver
- Created Acceptance Driven Test Cases in Cucumber in GWT Format.
- Created Automation Test Scripts on Selenium RC and linked it to the Feature files.
- Used JIRA as Product Management & Defect Management tool.
- Played a key role in formalizing QA processes and was part of key stakeholder group representing QA
- Tested API’s using SOAP UI
- Co-ordinated with Onsite counterparts and Dev Lead to ensure smooth releases
- Conducted monthly knowledge sharing sessions across teams.
- Made a POC with JMeter to Performance Test a module in Application
- Tracking Defects& Quality and Day-to Day Reporting to QA Manager