- 4 years of experience in design, development and support of web - based applications. Experience with e-commerce (B2B, B2C) websites.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and in-depth knowledge of Core JAVA and J2EE.
- Experience with web technologies like HTML, XML, and CSS etc.
- Hands on Experience in preparing of Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Data and Test Execution.
- Expertise across end-to-end software development life cycle (SDLC) and software testing life cycle (STLC) on different product development models including agile (Scrum/Kanban) and waterfall methodologies. Understanding of SOAP and REST based web services.
- Proficient in Test Automation using Selenium Tools.
- Strong Experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Strong Experience in Java Programming, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and TestNG.
- Writing Test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Well versed with Handling Elements in Selenium WebDriver.
- Expertise in implementation of Automation framework using Selenium.
- Hand on Experience on BDD approach using cucumber.
- Problem-solving capability with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive approach with a strong sense of ownership and initiative, ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies.
Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, window 10
Databases: MS Access, SQL Server, ORACLE
Automated Testing Tool: selenium,Cucumber
Tools: & Utilities: Ms-Office, Eclipse,Maven,Jenkins,GIT
Web Technologies: HTML, XML and CSS
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- The system was designed according to J2EE specifications. Servlets were used as a Front Controller gateway into the system. Helper classes were used to limit the business logic in the servlet. DAO’s were used to talk to the database and JSP along with HTML, XML were used to control the client view.
- Full life cycle experience including requirements analysis, high-level design, detailed design, data.
- Used Eclipse as the Java IDE in the development of the application.
- Written code for client/server-side validations, Involved in coding of all Business Logics. Implemented MVC architecture.
- Developed test automation framework using Selenium in Java to go from 10% automation coverage to approximately 90% coverage. This automation framework reduced the total testing effort from 3 days to 1 day.
- Test failures debugging, worked closely with the Software Development Teams, and reported software bugs in the bug tracking system like Jira.
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black box Testing Techniques.
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium.
- Created Test cases Using Element locators and Selenium Webdriver methods.
- Enhanced Test cases using Java programming features and TestNG Annotations
- Conducting Data driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution.
- Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium.
- Tested functionality, performance and compliance of each product against design specifications to maintain strong development standards and high customer satisfaction.
- Wrote and updated manual test cases for team use, maintaining optimal organization for maximum productivity.
- Designed and updated test cases to complete consistent manual tests.
- Produced test scripts for automated testing for new software.
- Worked with Agile and Scrum methodologies to accomplish project milestones and meet demanding timelines.
- Used GIT Version Controller to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Java developer and Test Engineer
- Development, support and maintenance of different web-based software applications.
- Provided Java development and deployment using Eclipse, Tomcat, and MySQL
- Involved in coding of all Business Logics and written code for client/server-side validations.
- Provide application support for mission critical Web application including bug fixing
- Ensure Production Readiness Criteria and back out plans have been met before an application is accepted and provide feedback.
- Wrote SQLs to pull data and created procedures.
- Involved in requirement gathering & analysis, estimation, coding, and unit testing for new enhancement.
- Performed regression and system-level testing to verify software quality and function before it was released.
- Prepared Unit Test Plan, Integration Test Plan for the testing.
- Involved in Tests Execution and Reporting Defects Using JIRA.
- Conducted Functional testing with Valid and Invalid inputs for positive and negative testing.
- Regression testing performed on every new build of the application