- Over 12 years of professional experience delivering software.
- Architected responsive GUI apps for Mobile and Web platforms.
- Led multiple teams over my career to deliver Features, Epics and sets of Applications.
- Hands on and have gotten hands dirty with Cloud platforms including GCP and AWS, as well as On - Prem data centers including EC9 with F5 and BlueBird for deployments (and triaging any issues arising out of those deployments) to countries like USA, Canada, UK, Germany, India and Australia.
- Developed multiple apps using Full Stack (Angular 5, AngularJS 1.6, TypeScript 2, ES6/ES5, HTML 5, CSS 3, Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven, REST and SOAP Web Services, JSON, XML, OracleDB, MongoDB) and MEAN Stack along with Docker based Micro Services.
- Developed ETL solution for GCP Migration using GCP Dataflow, GCP Composer, Apache Airflow and GCP BigQuery.
- Developed multiple side projects on GUI app using Angular 5, AngularJS 1.6, TypeScript 2, ES6/ES5, NodeJS, Mongo DB, ExpressJS, HTML 5, SVG, CSS3, Webpacks, Docker
- Developed side projects on Android app, Xbox 360 and PC games.
- Published multiple articles on my architecture for GUI apps
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Led a Team (Agile Scrum) / Squad (Spotify) to deliver Epics per quarter with a Full Stack of Angular 5, NodeJS, HTML 5, CSS 3, TypeScript 2, Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven, Jenkins, REST and SOAP Web Services, OracleDB, PostgresSQL and MongoDB.
- Contributed to a GCP Migration project ETL solution using GCP Dataflow, GCP Composer, Apache Airflow and GCP BigQuery, on its implementation and design including multiple peripheral tasks that came along with it.
- Delivered GCP Monitoring Alerts, using policies which would capture events based on metrics and threshold for GCP Dataflow jobs and capture those event’s logs in GCP StackDriver.
- Delivered SIEM Logging for GCP Project using PubSub Sink. Sink enables the export of StackDriver logs to SIEM Datalake which thereby are visualized in Splunk dashboards.
- Collaborate with Site Reliability Engineers to perform and troubleshoot global deployments for Cloud (GCP and AWS) and On-Premise infrastructure.
- Cost Optimization with AWS EC2 instances based on apps recommended requirements.
- Troubleshooting on apps runtime issues using CloudWatch on AWS Console.
- Improve apps stability and performance related issues by using AppDynamics Tool which works in conjunction with AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborate with Product Owner to create User Stories from a technical standpoint per sprint.
- Demo deliverables to stakeholders and user communities.
- Find and resolve gaps in requirements with cost effective solutions.
- Coach delivery team on technologies, tools and softwares so they can leverage the knowledge and enhance their productivity and in turn reduce their delivery time.
- Created Business Level UI Components using Angular 5, HTML 5, CSS 3 and TypeScript 2 which serves as plug-and-play code to assemble a screen seamlessly.
- Implemented POC for Business Level Components which multiple teams within the project could use to implement the actual Business Level UI Components.
- Integrated ELK Stack from SIEM to our application domain to achieve reliable and efficient production issue triages.
- Resolved high profile security vulnerabilities within our apps to stop hacks from taking place.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
GUI Architect and Developer
- Architected multiple GUI apps using cutting edge tools to make them scalable and performance efficient.
- By using Webpacks and Docker I achieved GUI initial load times of 1 second and caching load times in milliseconds.
- Architected multiple Mobile and Web responsive GUI apps keeping user experience as a primary factor, which led to building simple to use and intuitive apps.
- Developed Docker containers for GUI apps based on NodeJS and then automated the entire Docker deployment process which now deploys 6 of my GUI apps in under 10 minutes.
- Led multiple teams of GUI developers across multiple projects to train and enhance their skills so high volume of deliverables could be met within a sprint.
- Developed multiple POC, most of which ended up becoming production code.
- Automated Functional Testing for Adobe Flex app using RIA Test tool and Java.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developed API’s using SOAP Web Services and Java.
- Developed a tool in Java to automate the process of sorting and filtering through high volume of files, to get relevant information instantly and thereby help raise the teams productivity.
- Developed and added features to GUI apps using WebSphere Portal with JSR-168 based Portlets and Java.
- Developed BPEL flows using WebSphere Process Server and J2EE.
- Automated functional testing of GUI app using Rational Functional Tester.
- Wrote a custom filter in Java to make the Rational Functional Tester tool work with GUI apps which were created using Portlets for mobile devices.